• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Organization XIII coat

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xnairb

Website
theredsquirtle.blogspot.com
Does anyone know where I could get an organization coat? Not as a cosplay thing, just because it would be so awesome to have a decent jacket in the style of Organization XIII

Azerty

Does anyone know where I could get an organization coat? Not as a cosplay thing, just because it would be so awesome to have a decent jacket in the style of Organization XIII

So, you want a cosplay outfit just to use as a regular jacket? Well, might as well get the matching gloves and boots right?

Cissy

Bronze Member
Ebay is your friend.

But, if you're going to buy one, get it specially made for you. Commission, in other words.

I had first-hand experience with buying a pre-made coat that didn't match the image at all. My wallet when down the toilet for a piece of crap.

So, your best bets would be to find a seller that makes coats by order. Find a nice, good seller with good feedback. There really are some nice coats on there, if you look hard enough.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Wow don't shoot the messeger. I never said it was the best coat ever. I just found one to help him out. Look at the wigs now they really suck.
Please+don't+shoot+the+messenger.jpg

Derick_Shadow13

The Organization 13 cloak, is NOT Leather.
the leather cloaks look RETARDED, the fucking coat isnt supposed to be shiny,
or plastic looking
that makes it look like a rain coat -.-
come on people, do the cloaks look leathery in the cutscenes? No, they dont.
the only time they look leathery or shiny is in the deep dive trailer, and that was a concept video
obviously they dropped the leather idea and went with a better looking cloth type of look.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
The Organization 13 cloak, is NOT Leather.
the leather cloaks look RETARDED, the fucking coat isnt supposed to be shiny,
or plastic looking
that makes it look like a rain coat -.-
come on people, do the cloaks look leathery in the cutscenes? No, they dont.
the only time they look leathery or shiny is in the deep dive trailer, and that was a concept video
obviously they dropped the leather idea and went with a better looking cloth type of look.

Leather's not necessarily shiny. And yeah, the crap trash-bag ones are to be avoided. Pleather looks good, though.

Shade737

Silver Member
Wow they really make those I might buy me one to do a nice prank on my younger cousin who's into KH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back