• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xion's Creation...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Namine was noted as kairi's special nobody because of sora becoming a heartless right at the time he had opened his heart with the keyblade. Xion is probably Kairi's actual nobody because namine was assigned her nobody:)

How did she come to be, then? Kairi's body is not capable of surrendering a Nobody, being a Princess of Heart, and the one time which her heart actually left her body, Riku got it from Captain Hook and had it throughout half of KH1.

cstar777

How did she come to be, then? Kairi's body is not capable of surrendering a Nobody, being a Princess of Heart, and the one time which her heart actually left her body, Riku got it from Captain Hook and had it throughout half of KH1.

If you remember when she was saving sora when he was a heartless she seemed to disapear for a sec and then reapeared with sora again that might be where that started

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That really didn't have much significance, it was just the panning of screens.

cstar777

And anyway even if you don't agree with me or if it was the panning of the screens it looked like it to me:closedeyes:

Gummi Master

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Namine/Xion:<o:p></o:p>
Kairi's heart was hidden within Sora's, but when Sora opened his heart to darkness, it was released. Now because of Kairi's PoH status, she can't have a heartless, and beacuse of that, she can't have a nobody. But maybe, due to the fact that there hearts were one, when Sora opened his heart his darkness was used to help make Namine and Xion. Kairi's heart and Sora's darkness were used to create Xion as a heartless, while Kairi's soul and Sora's body were used to create Namine as a nobody. That could explain why Xion looks like Kairi and can use a keyblade, and why Namine's powers only affect Sora and why she doesn't remember being Kairi. Also, this could be flipped to say that Namine is the heartless and Xion is the nobody, but as Ansam has said that Namine is a nobody and since we don't know for sure whether Xion is a true nobody, it doesn't work that well that way.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
This is just an idea that kinda make sense. And you can't say that it doesn't work because Kairi had her body and heart because Sora had his body while Roxas was still out there. Anyway... what do you think?<o:p></o:p>

Yes, this is the key: Kairi's heart inside Sora's body. This situation is so unique that that is why I believe three nobody-like beings were created: Roxas, Xion, and Namine. I tried to defend this with a math metaphor, but did a poor job, so here's the skinny-

Sora loses HIS heart, leaves behind Roxas.
Sora loses KAIRI'S heart, leaves behind Xion.
Sora loses BOTH their hearts at the same time, and the poweris too strong, leaving Namine.
First, I know that the argument of no heartless for Kairi will be used, but I have an interesting rebutle:
We've all assumed that a heartless being born is required to make a nobody, based on the dialogue from KH2 and AR. However, I believe all that is required is the loss of the heart, leaving behind a B+S.

Axie

First, I know that the argument of no heartless for Kairi will be used, but I have an interesting rebutle:
We've all assumed that a heartless being born is required to make a nobody, based on the dialogue from KH2 and AR. However, I believe all that is required is the loss of the heart, leaving behind a B+S.

And yet Kairi's B+S didn't get up and start moving until Sora got involved.

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility, but I really hope this isn't the case, because Namine's existence is on the EDGE of a plot hole. Throw in Xion and things just stop making sense entirely--because there has to be a BODY. People might say, "Happened to Namine, why not two?" But that's like saying lightning can strike in the same place simultaneously. The odds of it happening in the first place are low; the odds of it happening twice at the same time are near impossible.

And it STILL doesn't explain why she looks like Aqua or how she can possess (not just wield) a Keyblade, if Namine (closer to Sora than her, in this case) can't.

Gummi Master

And it STILL doesn't explain why she looks like Aqua or how she can possess (not just wield) a Keyblade, if Namine (closer to Sora than her, in this case) can't.

This is why I believe that Aqua, just like Ven, was somehow placed Kairi, or has some connection to her (won't know what until BbS). If this is true, then it would explain Xion's ability to wield the Keyblade, which is believed to be fake.
The question then is why can't Kairi wield a Keyblade. I believe it's her PoH status, the thing that makes her a unique and special character.
I don't denounce a connection between Xion and Aqua. In fact, I support it, so long as their connection point is Kairi.

P.S. Thanks for staying consistent and helping me with my ideas. I really appreciate all the responses:)

Axie

This is why I believe that Aqua, just like Ven, was somehow placed Kairi, or has some connection to her (won't know what until BbS). If this is true, then it would explain Xion's ability to wield the Keyblade, which is believed to be fake.
The question then is why can't Kairi wield a Keyblade. I believe it's her PoH status, the thing that makes her a unique and special character.
I don't denounce a connection between Xion and Aqua. In fact, I support it, so long as their connection point is Kairi.

P.S. Thanks for staying consistent and helping me with my ideas. I really appreciate all the responses:)

For the record, PoH status is the ONLY thing that makes Kairi a worthwhile character. [/rant]

I doubt this about Aqua because we've been told that two of the characters from BbS have direct connections to their counterparts in KH1-2 and one does not. Sora and Ven have a connection. Period. And Terra chose Riku to wield the Keyblade. That leaves Aqua.

I'm not saying it's not possible that Terra's connection to Riku is not enough, it may very well not be; but we KNOW that one's there. We don't know yet if there's a connection to Aqua, and Xion, shrouded in mystery as she is, is not enough of an indication one way or the other.

If Aqua has been absorbed into Kairi, then I have to wonder why her armor is still significant. Maybe the armor has her soul and Kairi has her body? (Assuming Aqua has somehow thwarted death this way.) But then, that doesn't explain why Xion doesn't look EXACTLY like Aqua (the way Roxas looks EXACTLY like Ven).

Gummi Master

If Aqua has been absorbed into Kairi, then I have to wonder why her armor is still significant. Maybe the armor has her soul and Kairi has her body? (Assuming Aqua has somehow thwarted death this way.) But then, that doesn't explain why Xion doesn't look EXACTLY like Aqua (the way Roxas looks EXACTLY like Ven).

OK. I'm finally going to address the armor. I think the armor IS the reason Xion doesn't fully resemble Aqua. If you look closely, it doesn't appear there is any body within the armor, especially the way it is contorted. This means Xemnas was doing one of his crazy rants which held bearing on his past (which is very likely). I think Xemnas WAS holding Aqua and did something to her. Then something happened and she merged into Kairi. Then when she was released in KH1 she returned to Xemnas in the form of Xion.

Axie

OK. I'm finally going to address the armor. I think the armor IS the reason Xion doesn't fully resemble Aqua. If you look closely, it doesn't appear there is any body within the armor, especially the way it is contorted. This means Xemnas was doing one of his crazy rants which held bearing on his past (which is very likely). I think Xemnas WAS holding Aqua and did something to her. Then something happened and she merged into Kairi. Then when she was released in KH1 she returned to Xemnas in the form of Xion.

Could be--and yeah, there's no body there (lol pun), but Xemnas talking to it makes me think there's some sentience to it.

The objection I have here is that I'm not sure why this would change Xion so dramatically from Aqua's appearance. Also, by the time Xemnas comes to power, Kairi is long gone to Destiny Islands and isn't readily available to be merged into. (Even so, without knowing what really happened to Ven, I can't say if Kairi has to be physically present or not.)

Basically, based on Kairi's ineptitude at Nobodies and Keyblades, I'm much more willing to accept that Xion is Aqua's Nobody (indirectly through her armor or some other vestige) affected by Kairi than Kairi's Nobody affected by Aqua.

Gummi Master

Basically, based on Kairi's ineptitude at Nobodies and Keyblades, I'm much more willing to accept that Xion is Aqua's Nobody (indirectly through her armor or some other vestige) affected by Kairi than Kairi's Nobody affected by Aqua.

Based on these two points alone, yes I would say Xion is Aqua's nobody. But there are too many correlations between Sora and Kairi, plus the scene with Namine and DiZ which make me think otherwise. Plus, I would just like this too be true ^_^ *admitting personal influence*

BTW I just read the 'Xigbar' thread and WOW! FREEDOM is an ***hole. I really hate egotists and thank you for not being one. It's funny that I didn't enter the discussion considering Xigbar is my favorite Organiztion Member.

Axie

Based on these two points alone, yes I would say Xion is Aqua's nobody. But there are too many correlations between Sora and Kairi, plus the scene with Namine and DiZ which make me think otherwise. Plus, I would just like this too be true ^_^ *admitting personal influence*

BTW I just read the 'Xigbar' thread and WOW! FREEDOM is an ***hole. I really hate egotists and thank you for not being one. It's funny that I didn't enter the discussion considering Xigbar is my favorite Organiztion Member.

The really frustrating thing is that we're not gonna know any of this for sure until the games come out (and then we'll STILL be battling out theories and working on the NEXT game). Chances are, the truth will TOTALLY uproot everything we've been talking about (it's happened before).

*sigh* I'm debating going back there and setting them straight, the same discussion is happening over again (about whether or not his gun will be one or two; they didn't let him have ONE in KH2 because it looked too much like a sniper rifle...which is...what it...WAS...).

Freedom who? :D

(I have him on ignore. I literally can't see anything he posts anymore.)

Gummi Master

The really frustrating thing is that we're not gonna know any of this for sure until the games come out (and then we'll STILL be battling out theories and working on the NEXT game). Chances are, the truth will TOTALLY uproot everything we've been talking about (it's happened before).

*sigh* I'm debating going back there and setting them straight, the same discussion is happening over again (about whether or not his gun will be one or two; they didn't let him have ONE in KH2 because it looked too much like a sniper rifle...which is...what it...WAS...).

Freedom who? :D

(I have him on ignore. I literally can't see anything he posts anymore.)

Too true!! As your sig says...Ultimately everything SE and Disney put in the game are gonna be for what sells best, and if twists and turns are what it takes, well, people like us will be thinking too much for a long time >X P
LOL I just posted something over there and hopefully people will think of it more from a practical point of view (even though I REALLY like Xigbar and would prefer him to be all decked out)^_^

cstar777

On the Destiny Islands Kairi disappeared and went threw Sora i guess that was when Namine was created then when Sora freed Kairi's heart some reaction must have happened and sora had two nobodies and that's also why Xion can wield the keyblade because sora and kairi have there own nobody so that's what i think.:closedeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back