• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

358/2 days. the WHOLE story. just try to burn me!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowred3

hi peoples this is shadowred3 with my second thread. and this one is almost bulletproof. in this thread i will explain almost the whole 358 story plot, why xion can wield a keyblade and why birth by sleep is so important. so here it goes a complete time line.

in birth by sleep. around the end of birth by sleep ven asks terra to erase him. me and many people think when he was erased he was somehow buried into soras heart. im also guessing that aqua also got erased and buried into kiaris heart. terra is probably erased into riku .

kh1 now in the begining of kh1 kiari loses her heart and namine is born. now i think that aqua was released out of kiaris heart too but because she didnt have a body she turned into a nobody and lost all of here memories. this happens to ven to when sora stabs himself with the keyblade. this makes namine xion and roxas all special nobodys.

358/2 days. in the beginning of the special trailer (which also probably is the start of the game) you see namine talking to ansem. she says that sora cant wake up unless he has all of his vital memories. now i think one of the vital memories are vens memories because ven is probably the reason sora can use the keyblade. so now for sora to wake up roxas or ven has to go back inside of sora.
now ansem sends riku to go bring roxas to him. he tells riku that it will hepl sora wake up so riku cant refuse. now roxas is recruited by xemnis and joins the organization. now a few weeks or months later xion joins the orginization. she too can use the keyblade and becomes friends with roxas and axle and spends many happy days eating sea salt ice creamon the twilight clock tower. (and for anyone who trys to burn me this is the REAL twilight town not the fake one riku tries to bring roxsas to).now here comes riku looking for roxas. but riku dosnt know what roxas looks like and probably attacks a random organization member. he fights xion. xion loses .riku brings xion back to namine and she notices that xion came from kiari. she uses here memoriy magic and BAM she unearths aquas memories. now aqua remembers something very important. proboly a secret from birth by sleep and goes back to the organization to try to turn roxas back into ven.
but now the orginization thinks xion is a traitor and send roxas to kill her. (roxas probably dosnt want to nut ends up having to. roxas and xion fight. roxas wins. xion tries to pass on the important memory to roxas and gives him her keyblade. (the keyblade proboly has something to do with the memory and why riku called xions keyblade a fake. ) now roxas can duo wiled keyblades.
and here comes riku again. he finally finds roxas and fights him. after a long battle roxas wins. now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys. after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.
ven is tired from his fight with axle and tries to get out of the world that never was as fast as he could but riku( or ansem/riku) finds him and they fight one last time. they fight and riku wons. ven is brought to ansem and ansem rewrites vens memories and puts him in fake twilight town. now kh2 begins.

kh2 now when sora enters the world that never was he fights a person who looks like roxas or ven. this is not either one of them. this is soras REAL nobody.

and there u have it. my first real theory. i think this also will confirm that there will be a kh3 where sora remembers whatever ven and aqua remember and has to go fix it. and with another sora nobody there could be a whole new mystery. ok people just try to burn me now. (and this means u oji!! zetai makenezo!!)

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Prepare to be burninated.

hi peoples this is shadowred3 with my second thread. and this one is almost bulletproof. in this thread i will explain almost the whole 358 story plot, why xion can wield a keyblade and why birth by sleep is so important. so here it goes a complete time line.

Where's Nomura and how long did you have to suck his dick for this.

in birth by sleep. around the end of birth by sleep ven asks terra to erase him. me and many people think when he was erased he was somehow buried into soras heart. im also guessing that aqua also got erased and buried into kiaris heart. terra is probably erased into riku .

Ven, yes. Aqua, maybe. Terra, no.

And he. Asks. AQUA. DAMMIT.

kh1 now in the begining of kh1 kiari loses her heart and namine is born. now i think that aqua was released out of kiaris heart too but because she didnt have a body she turned into a nobody and lost all of here memories. this happens to ven to when sora stabs himself with the keyblade. this makes namine xion and roxas all special nobodys.

Namine is NOT born when Kairi's heart was stolen the first time. Xion may have been, and she would not have her memories because they were restored to Kairi when she got her heart back. It's POSSIBLE this is what happened with Ven, but it's also possible that Sora's Nobody looks like him because he's in Sora's heart and that's the end of it.

358/2 days. in the beginning of the special trailer (which also probably is the start of the game) you see namine talking to ansem. she says that sora cant wake up unless he has all of his vital memories. now i think one of the vital memories are vens memories because ven is probably the reason sora can use the keyblade. so now for sora to wake up roxas or ven has to go back inside of sora.

Why? He didn't have Ven's memories before. Roxas has to return because "he holds half of Sora's power within him" and Sora needs it back, as per DiZ.

now ansem sends riku to go bring roxas to him. he tells riku that it will hepl sora wake up so riku cant refuse. now roxas is recruited by xemnis and joins the organization. now a few weeks or months later xion joins the orginization.

No. Riku doesn't go grab Roxas until almost a year after Sora goes to sleep. Roxas joins the Organization upon conception.

she too can use the keyblade and becomes friends with roxas and axle and spends many happy days eating sea salt ice creamon the twilight clock tower. (and for anyone who trys to burn me this is the REAL twilight town not the fake one riku tries to bring roxsas to).now here comes riku looking for roxas. but riku dosnt know what roxas looks like and probably attacks a random organization member. he fights xion. xion loses .riku brings xion back to namine and she notices that xion came from kiari. she uses here memoriy magic and BAM she unearths aquas memories. now aqua remembers something very important. proboly a secret from birth by sleep and goes back to the organization to try to turn roxas back into ven.

What about Axel fighting Xion? Why does she keep running away? Why does she go to Namine of her own accord, then? What was that whole conversation Riku and Xion were having on the beach? Why is Xion so confused about who she is?

but now the orginization thinks xion is a traitor and send roxas to kill her.

He doesn't seem to be attacking her; she points the Keyblade at HIM. Also, they send AXEL. And he wants to bring her BACK, not kill her.

(the keyblade proboly has something to do with the memory and why riku called xions keyblade a fake. )

He did this? I missed it. Source?

now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys. after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.

Roxas left the Organization because he wanted to know why the Keyblade chose him. If he remembered something from Ven, then he wouldn't be asking that question.

ven is tired from his fight with axle and tries to get out of the world that never was as fast as he could but riku( or ansem/riku) finds him and they fight one last time. they fight and riku wons. ven is brought to ansem and ansem rewrites vens memories and puts him in fake twilight town. now kh2 begins.

Roxas never fought Axel when he left. He fought Riku. Also, he was pretty determinedly Roxas when he did. We didn't hear him blabbing on about why he has to do this for this reason and what Aqua or Ven or Terra has to do with it.

kh2 now when sora enters the world that never was he fights a person who looks like roxas or ven. this is not either one of them. this is soras REAL nobody.

Where in the name of Ansem the Wise are you getting this third person? That was Roxas. In FM+, he appears on the clocktower with Axel. The two have a connection. It can only be Roxas.

and there u have it. my first real theory. i think this also will confirm that there will be a kh3 where sora remembers whatever ven and aqua remember and has to go fix it.
and with another sora nobody there could be a whole new mystery. ok people just try to burn me now. (and this means u oji!! zetai makenezo!!)

Where does the third person COME FROM. And if Roxas isn't Sora's Nobody, what is he? Why would this other Nobody attack Sora after AXEL'S DEATH--the moment when ROXAS would be most affected?

Last but not least...

What happened to Zexion?

Gummi Master

Axie did a good job. Everything he said is more likely, and while nothing about 358/2 can be proven yet I have on simple question for you?
If Ven IS indeed talking to Terra to erase/bury him (which he is not) then how could Terra have been buried too? Did he do it himself?
Answer: No, most likely Aqua buried Ven, then Terra or someone did the same to Aqua...If they were even buried!

xxxtonyxxxx

this was horrible i can't believe you said its bulletproof but i guess i'll help you out on your [roblems
1.namine can't be born when kairi loses her heart at DI because kairi has no darkness so there's no heartless which means no nobody
2.you said something about aqua being released from kairi and turning into a nobody because she has no nobody.NO. how dumb is that? nobodies require a body buddy
3.why would riku think that sora's true nobody is a girl?wtf?
4.ok xion giving roxas her keyblade and this allows him to dual-wield?wtf no dude dual is an aquired skill buddy
5.why did you start calling roxas ven?
6.please spell check your work its axel not axle and its xemnas not xemnis and its win not won
GOOD TRY BUDDY

shadowred3

Prepare to be burninated.

Where's Nomura and how long did you have to suck his dick for this.

Ven, yes. Aqua, maybe. Terra, no.

And he. Asks. AQUA. DAMMIT.

Namine is NOT born when Kairi's heart was stolen the first time. Xion may have been, and she would not have her memories because they were restored to Kairi when she got her heart back. It's POSSIBLE this is what happened with Ven, but it's also possible that Sora's Nobody looks like him because he's in Sora's heart and that's the end of it.

Why? He didn't have Ven's memories before. Roxas has to return because "he holds half of Sora's power within him" and Sora needs it back, as per DiZ.

No. Riku doesn't go grab Roxas until almost a year after Sora goes to sleep. Roxas joins the Organization upon conception.

What about Axel fighting Xion? Why does she keep running away? Why does she go to Namine of her own accord, then? What was that whole conversation Riku and Xion were having on the beach? Why is Xion so confused about who she is?

He doesn't seem to be attacking her; she points the Keyblade at HIM. Also, they send AXEL. And he wants to bring her BACK, not kill her.

He did this? I missed it. Source?

Roxas left the Organization because he wanted to know why the Keyblade chose him. If he remembered something from Ven, then he wouldn't be asking that question.

Roxas never fought Axel when he left. He fought Riku. Also, he was pretty determinedly Roxas when he did. We didn't hear him blabbing on about why he has to do this for this reason and what Aqua or Ven or Terra has to do with it.

Where in the name of Ansem the Wise are you getting this third person? That was Roxas. In FM+, he appears on the clocktower with Axel. The two have a connection. It can only be Roxas.

Where does the third person COME FROM. And if Roxas isn't Sora's Nobody, what is he? Why would this other Nobody attack Sora after AXEL'S DEATH--the moment when ROXAS would be most affected?

Last but not least...

What happened to Zexion?

wow that was fast. ten minutes and ive been nailed( im a noob, sue me ) ok lets see if i can control the damage

1. you are right terra is not inside of riku but im sure aqua is inside kiari.

2. [/QUOTE] Namine is NOT born when Kairi's heart was stolen the first time. Xion may have been, and she would not have her memories because they were restored to Kairi when she got her heart back. It's POSSIBLE this is what happened with Ven, but it's also possible that Sora's Nobody looks like him because he's in Sora's heart and that's the end of it.[/QUOTE]
ok i got the timing off a little. kh1 seems so long ago. but kairi would not have the memories back.

3. [/QUOTE]Why? He didn't have Ven's memories before. Roxas has to return because "he holds half of Sora's power within him" and Sora needs it back, as per DiZ. [/QUOTE]
ok change memorie to ability to wield keyblade. ven being inside of sora i the whole reson sora can wield the keyblade. having ven being inside of him might trigger one of vens memories but this is just a guess not having to do much with the real theory

4.[/QUOTE No. Riku doesn't go grab Roxas until almost a year after Sora goes to sleep. Roxas joins the Organization upon conception. [/QUOTE
ok the times a little off.

5. [/QUOTE What about Axel fighting Xion? Why does she keep running away? Why does she go to Namine of her own accord, then? What was that whole conversation Riku and Xion were having on the beach? Why is Xion so confused about who she is? [/QUOTE
when the aqua inside of xion began to awake i didnt say that they all came at once. just like when roxas began to remember things about sora, he was very confused.

6. [/QUOTE He doesn't seem to be attacking her; she points the Keyblade at HIM. Also, they send AXEL. And he wants to bring her BACK, not kill her. [/QUOTE
ok heres a alternate time line for this part.xion leaves the orginization because she is CONFUSED with whats going on with her memories. axle attaks xion. xion escapes and meets up with namine and talks. she gose to desteny islands and talks to riku. NOW xions memories clear up and she remembers the secret memory (or she just wants to wake ven up) and fights roxas)

7. [/QUOTE He did this? I missed it. Source? [/QUOTE
it was the special trailer realesed at the tokyo game show 2008. heres a link. Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days - Kingdom Hearts Insider if there are not subtitles heres what they say in that scene( i love being Japanese)
riku who are u and why can u wield the keyblade
xion why can u use the keyblade? and why are you attaking the orginization?
riku to help awaken a close friend. (he pickes up xions keyblade) i dont know who you are but this keyblade...y. is a fake.
xion What do you mean! and how is your keyblade a real one?!
riku your right. my keyblade may be a fake to. clip ends.

remember. this happens while xion is confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowred3 View Post
now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys. after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.
Quote:Roxas left the Organization because he wanted to know why the Keyblade chose him. If he remembered something from Ven, then he wouldn't be asking that question.Quote:

maby the memorie was not directly connected to the keyblade but lead to it. or maby something xion/aqua said when they fought made him begin to wounder.

9. Quote:Roxas never fought Axel when he left. He fought Riku. Also, he was pretty determinedly Roxas when he did. We didn't hear him blabbing on about why he has to do this for this reason and what Aqua or Ven or Terra has to do with it.Quote:

opps sry. when i was watching the special trailer i thought axle was talking to roxas instead of xion. sry my mistake.

10 .Quote:Where in the name of Ansem the Wise are you getting this third person? That was Roxas. In FM+, he appears on the clocktower with Axel. The two have a connection. It can only be Roxas.Quote:

well if roxas is vens nobody then sora needs a nobody to right? just like how kairi has xion and namine. altho kairi could have 2 nobodys because she had 2 chances. sora only had one so maby roxas is a sora nobody and ven nobody morphed together? and also if it isnt the third nobody who is it! it cant be roxas cause he went back into sora at the end of day 7.

11. Quote:Where does the third person COME FROM. And if Roxas isn't Sora's Nobody, what is he? Why would this other Nobody attack Sora after AXEL'S DEATH--the moment when ROXAS would be most affected?

Last but not least...

What happened to Zexion?Quote:

like i said the third one comes from sora cause roxas comes from ven. or roxas is sora and vens nobody combined in which case im completly wrong ( remember im new) but u said axle was with him on the top of the tower? i didnt see that could u send me a link?

and zexion dosnt have anything to do with this. i just like reminding people that he will return. and he will! :thumbup:(i hope :blushing:)

ok i hope that patches up a few holes. and thank you axie for the post. it helped a lot. NOW lets see u burn me people!!!!!!!!!!!! (wow im gonna regret saying that..........:bored::blink:"

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
And there will be many more who think you're completely and totally wrong. I'll admit- some of it has merit, but any merit it had was lost within the incorrect grammar, complete lack of actual, physical proof, and most of it is just conjecture- IE, what you'd like to happen within the game. If that is what happened, then that would make for a very boring game, to be perfectly honest.

Riku isn't that dumb as to mistake Xion for Roxas, considering that he walks away from Xion after they fight and she loses. He doesn't drag her off, and he doesn't assume that she's Roxas. As far as I know, the Nobody is the same gender as the Somebody they came from.

I'm new, too, but still... You saying that is just an excuse, though an excuse for what, I don't know.

A

Audo

Nomura has basically said that, before being sent to DI, nothing interesting happened to Kairi. Aqua somehow finding her way into Kairi's Heart = something interesting. And as such, is unlikely.

Not to mention it makes little to no sense, AND that Nomura has said that one of the VAT trio has no connection to the KH2 trio. We already know that Ven is connected to Sora and that Terra chose Riku to be the next keyblade wielder which means Aqua has no connection to Kairi (further supported by the KH2 Secret Ending)

shadowred3

ya im horrible in spelling and grammer. i did this at 12 oclock in the night. ill try to make a clearer version soon.

Axie

The reason I really jumped on you is cuz you provoked me. Sorry about that--I'll try to be a little gentler. ^^;

1. you are right terra is not inside of riku but im sure aqua is inside kiari.

I'm not. Nomura said that two of Ven, Aqua, and Terra have a direct connection to Sora, Riku, and Kairi. We already know that Sora and Ven are close. But we also know that Terra chose Riku for the Keyblade, which may be the close connection, OR Aqua may have been absorbed into Kairi (though I doubt this). One of them can't have a connection; we KNOW Terra does, so it's looking like Aqua doesn't.

2. ok i got the timing off a little. kh1 seems so long ago. but kairi would not have the memories back.

If we're talking Aqua's memories, agreed. But if we're talking Kairi's own, then they returned with her heart.

3. ok change memorie to ability to wield keyblade. ven being inside of sora i the whole reson sora can wield the keyblade. having ven being inside of him might trigger one of vens memories but this is just a guess not having to do much with the real theory

I agree with this, though I don't know about the memories. I haven't seen anything to suggest that Sora has access to them, so I can't say that he does.

4.ok the times a little off.

A year off--Riku was likely active during that year, but doing what? We know he ran into Xion, but I doubt that would take up the whole time.

5. when the aqua inside of xion began to awake i didnt say that they all came at once. just like when roxas began to remember things about sora, he was very confused.

The problem I have with this is that Xion hasn't said anything that would indicate she's directly related to Aqua. On the contrary, she seems to be talking about Sora and Kairi most of the time (but it's hard to say which one she derived from, if she did).

6. ok heres a alternate time line for this part.xion leaves the orginization because she is CONFUSED with whats going on with her memories. axle attaks xion. xion escapes and meets up with namine and talks. she gose to desteny islands and talks to riku. NOW xions memories clear up and she remembers the secret memory (or she just wants to wake ven up) and fights roxas

It's looking a bit like she wakes up on Destiny Islands, rather than goes there willingly. Maybe Riku rescued her, who knows. It's really hard to say for certain what transpired during this whole scenario, so I can't disprove anything, but I can't approve it, either. This secret memory thing is on thin ice, though--if Xion doesn't have any memories from Aqua, and she doesn't seem to, then that's botched.

7. it was the special trailer realesed at the tokyo game show 2008. heres a link. Kingdom Hearts 2 II 3 KH Coded, Birth By Sleep, 358/2 Days*-*Kingdom Hearts Insider if there are not subtitles heres what they say in that scene( i love being Japanese)
riku to help awaken a close friend. (he pickes up xions keyblade) i dont know who you are but this keyblade...y. is a fake.

remember. this happens while xion is confused.

New stuff every day! I didn't know this. That complicates things. However, it's still hard to say what's behind dual-wielding; true, Roxas didn't do any of it until KH2 (that we see), but Riku also pulled it when he gave Kairi her Gayblade. If her Keyblade is fake...well, wait a minute. Roxas's is fake too, isn't it? Huh. If Roxas needs it to dual-wield, that doesn't mean Riku does (being the CHOSEN Keymaster), so that may be right.

8.maby the memorie was not directly connected to the keyblade but lead to it. or maby something xion/aqua said when they fought made him begin to wounder.

I really don't think Ven has anything to do with this at the moment, but it's going to be impossible to say until we see him in BbS and find out what really happened. He comes out in Sora's Nobody--that doesn't mean it was necessarily Ven's heart that got absorbed, and so his memories would have been left behind.

9. opps sry. when i was watching the special trailer i thought axle was talking to roxas instead of xion. sry my mistake.

^_^ Happens.

well if roxas is vens nobody then sora needs a nobody to right? just like how kairi has xion and namine. altho kairi could have 2 nobodys because she had 2 chances. sora only had one so maby roxas is a sora nobody and ven nobody morphed together? and also if it isnt the third nobody who is it! it cant be roxas cause he went back into sora at the end of day 7.

But Ven got absorbed/whatever. He's only coming out in Sora's Nobody--Ven himself is long gone by now. Otherwise he wouldn't have returned to Sora in the first place.

I can explain it without needing a third Nobody; Axel, who had very strong ties to Roxas, died. Roxas's consciousness therefore manifested itself and directed his aggression at Sora, desperate for answers (note that he wants to know why the Keyblade chose Sora, just as he's been asking since he left the Organization) and probably bitter at losing himself.

11. like i said the third one comes from sora cause roxas comes from ven. or roxas is sora and vens nobody combined in which case im completly wrong ( remember im new) but u said axle was with him on the top of the tower? i didnt see that could u send me a link?

I'd say less Sora and Ven's Nobody combined and more Sora's Nobody influenced by Ven in some way.

Sure, right here: YouTube - Axel and Roxas -Scene from KH 2 Final mix-

and zexion dosnt have anything to do with this. i just like reminding people that he will return. and he will! :thumbup:(i hope :blushing:)

I've got high hopes for Axel, too, but I'm not optimistic... T_T

ok i hope that patches up a few holes. and thank you axie for the post. it helped a lot. NOW lets see u burn me people!!!!!!!!!!!! (wow im gonna regret saying that..........:bored::blink:"

Anytime. Sorry I was so harsh, and thanks for being a good sport--but I wouldn't be so out there, really. Believe it or not, there are folks worse than me who'll really tear into you.

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If I Hadnt lost my burning passion for kingdom hearts i would so read this.
But i dont have time to be confused.
But im sure its probably wrong. Judging from what others are saying lol
Give up and HEY! Wait till the game/games come out and spoil all your ideas by actually playing them

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
This should be interesting...

shadowred said:
Ven asks Aqua to erase him, not Terra. And the reason why man people believe that Ven somehow get "placed" in Sora is because Ven and Roxas look alike. And no, I don't believe Aqua or Terra got placed in Kairi or Terra.

shadowred said:
kh1 now in the begining of kh1 kiari loses her heart and namine is born.
No. Kairi's body is still hanging around in KH1. If Namine as a Nobody was born at that time, Kairi's body shouldn't have been in KH1 at all because Namine would have currently been using it.

shadowred said:
now i think that aqua was released out of kiaris heart too but because she didnt have a body she turned into a nobody and lost all of here memories.
Again. No. If Aqua didn't have a body, then how would she become a Nobody? You know, since Nobodys are made up of the Body and Soul of a person.

shadowred said:
this happens to ven to when sora stabs himself with the keyblade. this makes namine xion and roxas all special nobodys.
This is the only possible thing you've said thus far. But since we have no evidence to say otherwise, it's all just speculation.

shadowred said:
Sora has no need for Ven's memories. Sora needed Roxas, because Roxas is Sora's body and soul, his Nobody. He needed to be complete to wake up. Which is why he probably needs his memories. to be complete. As for what those memories are, we don't really know. We all assume Xion is somehow involved.

shadowred said:
now ansem sends riku to go bring roxas to him. he tells riku that it will hepl sora wake up so riku cant refuse. now roxas is recruited by xemnis and joins the organization. now a few weeks or months later xion joins the orginization.
Um... DiZ sent Riku after Roxas well after he joined the Organization. As for when Xion joined, it's safe to assume it's before CoM, because all the members are there when Xemnas introduces her. And we know a few members died during CoM.

shadowred said:
she too can use the keyblade and becomes friends with roxas and axle and spends many happy days eating sea salt ice creamon the twilight clock tower. (and for anyone who trys to burn me this is the REAL twilight town not the fake one riku tries to bring roxsas to).
Yes... she wields a Keyblade, makes friends with Roxas and Axel. Eats Ice cream with them. So, what's your point? And yes, we all know it's the real Twilight Town.

shadowred said:
now here comes riku looking for roxas. but riku dosnt know what roxas looks like and probably attacks a random organization member. he fights xion. xion loses .riku brings xion back to namine and she notices that xion came from kiari.
Riku is not an idiot. He wouldn't confuse a girl for a guy. Don't give me that "But you can't see her face" Yeah, but you can hear her voice, which would sound like a girl. Riku doesn't take Xion anywhere, he leaves after he beats her. I think Xion went to see Namine of her own will.

she uses here memoriy magic and BAM she unearths aquas memories. now aqua remembers something very important. proboly a secret from birth by sleep and goes back to the organization to try to turn roxas back into ven.
Uh... proof of such bullshit plz. Besides, Namine can only make false memories and replace them. She can only bring back Sora's memories with the help of the pod. Which takes a year to do. So restoring all of Xion's memories would probably take an equal amount of time as well.

shadowred said:
but now the orginization thinks xion is a traitor and send roxas to kill her. (roxas probably dosnt want to nut ends up having to. roxas and xion fight. roxas wins. xion tries to pass on the important memory to roxas and gives him her keyblade. (the keyblade proboly has something to do with the memory and why riku called xions keyblade a fake. ) now roxas can duo wiled keyblades.
Yeah, except the Organization sends Axel not Roxas to bring her back, not kill her. And what the what's the bullshit about the Xion's Keyblade? Some proof would be nice for a change.

shadowred said:
and here comes riku again. he finally finds roxas and fights him. after a long battle roxas wins. now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys.
Uh... what? No.

shadowred said:
after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.
Except ROXAS left the Organization to find out why he has the Keyblade, which is what he tells Axel.

1. Roxas and Axel never fought. They just talked and Roxas said "I'm leaving" And Axel said "But we're friends, don't leave me!" And then Roxas left.
2. Why would DiZ erase Roxas' memories of Ven?

shadowred said:
WTF?! Way to pull that out from nowhere. Roxas is Sora's real Nobody. If it wasn't Roxas, then why would he say "I defeated a Riku once."? I as in, it was him, Roxas, who defeated Riku. Not this third, unexplained "Real Nobody" of Sora's.

shadowred said:
and there u have it. my first real theory.
This is not a real theory at all. This is just baseless speculation mixed with wishful thinking. A real theory makes sense, has some evidence to back it up. Yours has no evidence to back up anything, in fact, it contradicts a few things.

shadowred said:
i think this also will confirm that there will be a kh3 where sora remembers whatever ven and aqua remember and has to go fix it.
A KH3 is probably going to happen. But this "theory" doesn't confirm anything at all.

shadowred said:
and with another sora nobody there could be a whole new mystery. ok people just try to burn me now. (and this means u oji!! zetai makenezo!!)
There is no other Sora Nobody that lookes like Roxas and Ven. That was complete utter crap and bullshit. Nothing but wishful thinking and pulling crap out of nowhere. Come back with something better, more believeable, and maybe back it up with some evidence next time. Kthxbai

Axie

If I Hadnt lost my burning passion for kingdom hearts i would so read this.
But i dont have time to be confused.
But im sure its probably wrong. Judging from what others are saying lol
Give up and HEY! Wait till the game/games come out and spoil all your ideas by actually playing them

Oh psch. Do you know Nomura or don't you? For all we know, everything here is gospel.

We'll do that anyway. We always do. *sigh* (I STILL wish we could've seen a game with the four separate world theory...man, that sounded AWESOME.)

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards

I would like to correct this a little if I may.

Riku: Who are you? Why do you have the Keyblade?
Xion: Why are you dressed like a member of the Organization. (Not once does she use the word "Keyblade" in that sentence. Listen to the actual thing if you don't believe me. Listen for the word "Keybrade" Also, Riku only had the Soul Eater at the time. Not a Keyblade.)
Riku: So no one interferes with his memories. (He never once uses the world "friend" Or say Sora's name)
Riku: What you have here... this Keyblade... is fake. (Pretty much the same as yours.)
Xion: Don't lie to me! You're the one who's a fake! (Again, they never say the word "Keyblade" in that sentence. She calls Riku a fake, possibly due to the fact he wears and organization coat, but isn't in the organization.)
Riku: You're right. Maybe I'm the one who doesn't deserve to exist. (Again, never mentions the Keyblade. Riku refers to the fact that Xion is a Nobody, and Nobodys don't "exist".)

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
Give others the chance to bring thou torment as thou burneth at the stake

Unless you have a time machine and beat the game before any of us, you knowing the complete story is bull
I don't think that Aqua would have anything to do with the present plot today and Kairi. Terra, you say? What about Enigmatic Soldier? That was certainly him.
Namine was born when Sora stabbed himself, and like I said, Aqua has nothing to do with them now and becoming Xion (besides we have already confirmed that Xion looks like Kairi as she claims it), Ventus is not Roxas, and nobodies do have memories - memories of their sombody's memories, of course.
No, no, no. Namine was referring to Xion, and Sora has the Keyblade since he chose light because Riku, the one originally chosen to be the Keyblade Master, chose to embrace the darkness which ristricted Riku having the Keyblade while Sora, as said before having chosen light over dakness, was chosen instead. You may now stand corrected.
You mixed up the two events a little. The 'now ansem sends riku to go bring roxas to him. he tells riku that it will hepl sora wake up so riku cant refuse' part should be after the 'now a few weeks or months later xion joins the orginization' part somewhere around the likely (or hope to be) climax of 358/2 days. Also the 'now roxas is recruited by xemnis and joins the organization' part is wwaaaayyy before the 'now ansem sends riku to go bring roxas to him. he tells riku that it will hepl sora wake up so riku cant refuse' part. Specifically, KH1.
she too can use the keyblade and becomes friends with roxas and axle and spends many happy days eating sea salt ice creamon the twilight clock tower. (and for anyone who trys to burn me this is the REAL twilight town not the fake one riku tries to bring roxsas to).now here comes riku looking for roxas. but riku dosnt know what roxas looks like and probably attacks a random organization member. he fights xion. xion loses .riku brings xion back to namine and she notices that xion came from kiari. she uses here memoriy magic and BAM she unearths aquas memories. now aqua remembers something very important. proboly a secret from birth by sleep and goes back to the organization to try to turn roxas back into ven.
So much wrong, wrong, and wrong in all of that, I cannot even begin to state what happens first. With a side of bull poopy.
but now the orginization thinks xion is a traitor and send roxas to kill her. (roxas probably dosnt want to nut ends up having to. roxas and xion fight. roxas wins. xion tries to pass on the important memory to roxas and gives him her keyblade.
Axel fights her, not Roxas. And where did the ability to transfer memories come from? What, did you read The Giver or something? And let alone giving him her keyblade.
(the keyblade proboly has something to do with the memory and why riku called xions keyblade a fake. )
Riku didn't think that she would be able to wield a keyblade as all.
now roxas can duo wiled keyblades.
Roxas was only able to do that because of Sora's memories of Kairi and Riku; in the form of Oblivion and Oathkeeper respectively.
and here comes riku again. he finally finds roxas and fights him. after a long battle roxas wins. now either because of aquas keyblade or terra hiddin in riku roxas slowly begins to regain vens memorys. after a few weeks or days he remembers the secret memories from aqua and tries to go fix it whatevers wrong. when he dose this he probably escapes from the organization. axle comes and trys to chase him back but ven escapes.
You need to see this cutscene from FM+ where Roxas responds to Riku in what Sora's words would have been. You can clearly see that Roxas still refers (at least this is implied) to his name as 'Roxas'. By the way, Riku is the one who fights him.
At least you got the 'riku finds him' part right and so on, as what I stated above.
It IS Roxas and Roxas IS HIS REAL NOBODY.

God, this was long. How long did it take you to write this?

Last edited:

Trexorb

The Castle That Never Was in the World That Never
[Quote: she uses here memoriy magic and BAM she unearths aquas memories. now aqua remembers something very important. proboly a secret from birth by sleep and goes back to the organization to try to turn roxas back into ven. /end quote]<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Dude Namine can only use her powers on Sora, and that's probably only as a replacement for the fact that she doesn’t remember being Kairi.<o:p></o:p>
And another thing. Is it possible that Aqua could be the woman that Kairi is talking to in the flashback in KH1 at Hollow Bastion: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Traverse Town - Third Visit<o:p></o:p>
Most likely not, but it’s a thought. I mean, who is she? Just some random woman?<o:p></o:p>
And I had another thought. Could Xion be a Heartless? I mean Sora's heartless is the shadow/anti-sora, and his Nobody is Roxas (NOT VEN, THAT'S EVEN STUPID TO THINK ABOUT, They have a connection that's all. Maybe when Ven asked (Aqua? /Terra?) to erase him, after it happened he didn't want to fade away and went in to the little kid playing on the island aka Sora) And then there's Namine who was born from Kairi's soul and heart, but Sora's body and the darkness in his heart. So, couldn't Xion be a Heartless born the same way? From Kairi's Heart but with Sora's darkness?<o:p></o:p>
And in the opening of KH2 with the two people on the Dark Beach<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:p</st1:place>, I thought that it was Roxas and Riku, with Riku thinking that Roxas looks like Sora. But really Roxas doesn’t look THAT much like Sora. Could it be Roxas and Xion, with Xion thinking that Roxas looks like Ven (which he does) and maybe it's not even Xion, maybe it's Aqua or Terra.<o:p></o:p>
Also did anyone else notice that the Dark Keyblade (the one that Ansam possessed Riku has in KH1) doesn't have a keychain, kinda like the keyblades of Terra Aqua and Ven.<o:p></o:p>
Ok one last thing and I swear I'm done. <st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:placeName w:st="on">Radiant</ST1:placeName> <ST1:placeType w:st="on">Garden</ST1:placeType></st1:place>, after Kairi left it became known as Hollow Bastion. Bastion might be Kairi's last name: Kairi Bastion. I mean it makes sense Ansam "the Wise" Bastion. It could have been called Hollow because there were no Bastions left as Kairi and Ansam were the last ones. I mean, it's not probable but possible.

Axie

Dude Namine can only use her powers on Sora, and that's probably only as a replacement for the fact that she doesn’t remember being Kairi.

She can only manipulate Sora and people connected with him. Which is why everybody forgot about him during the year he was asleep. The reason why she has the powers is not completely explained; even she doesn't know, but it has more to do with her creation than her lack of memories.

And another thing. Is it possible that Aqua could be the woman that Kairi is talking to in the flashback in KH1 at Hollow Bastion: YouTube - Kingdom Hearts: Traverse Town - Third Visit<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Most likely not, but it’s a thought. I mean, who is she? Just some random woman?

No, because BbS takes place ten years ago. So does the flashback, which would mean that Aqua would exist simultaneously as an old woman and a young one. o_O

And I had another thought. Could Xion be a Heartless? I mean Sora's heartless is the shadow/anti-sora, and his Nobody is Roxas (NOT VEN, THAT'S EVEN STUPID TO THINK ABOUT, They have a connection that's all. Maybe when Ven asked (Aqua? /Terra?) to erase him, after it happened he didn't want to fade away and went in to the little kid playing on the island aka Sora) And then there's Namine who was born from Kairi's soul and heart, but Sora's body and the darkness in his heart. So, couldn't Xion be a Heartless born the same way? From Kairi's Heart but with Sora's darkness?

Sora already had a Heartless, and Kairi couldn't; to me, it's enough that Namine happened. If it DID create a joint Heartless (and I'm not sure how this would happen when Sora's heart is safely in Sora and Kairi's in Kairi), I don't understand why THIS one would be able to achieve human form but SORA couldn't. (Plus I'm pretty sure that the Organization would realize she was a Heartless and have Roxas kill her so her heart would go to Kingdom Hearts.)

And in the opening of KH2 with the two people on the Dark Beach<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:p</st1:place>, I thought that it was Roxas and Riku, with Riku thinking that Roxas looks like Sora. But really Roxas doesn’t look THAT much like Sora. Could it be Roxas and Xion, with Xion thinking that Roxas looks like Ven (which he does) and maybe it's not even Xion, maybe it's Aqua or Terra.

That was Xemnas on the beach. No way could it be Xion, because it was a man. It may have been Terra if we say that Terra has become Xehanort (and thus Xemnas), but I doubt this; and he didn't have a presence in KH2 because the Enigmatic Soldier boss battle isn't canon.

Also did anyone else notice that the Dark Keyblade (the one that Ansam possessed Riku has in KH1) doesn't have a keychain, kinda like the keyblades of Terra Aqua and Ven.

Hadn't noticed that--don't see the significance yet, but maybe we will. (Maybe it's because that Keyblade couldn't change form? I haven't seen any of VAT's change yet.)

Ok one last thing and I swear I'm done. <st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:placeName w:st="on">Radiant</ST1:placeName> <ST1:placeType w:st="on">Garden</ST1:placeType></st1:place>, after Kairi left it became known as Hollow Bastion. Bastion might be Kairi's last name: Kairi Bastion. I mean it makes sense Ansam "the Wise" Bastion. It could have been called Hollow because there were no Bastions left as Kairi and Ansam were the last ones. I mean, it's not probable but possible.

Bastion means castle or fortress. When we first visited Hollow Bastion, that's all it was, was a castle; an empty castle possessed by Heartless, so it was hollow literally and figuratively. It probably started getting called that because everyone was gone after Xehanort's Heartless went berserk and took over.

Blackwaltz25

The one thing I'd like to know is, how does everyone know that Ven is talking to Aqua on the beach?

Axie

The one thing I'd like to know is, how does everyone know that Ven is talking to Aqua on the beach?

Hit up Audo's album for the picture of the shadow. From the shadow of the arms and head (plus what might be a boob but I think it's more likely part of her arm-majiggies), it looks like Aqua's silhouette. People said it was Terra before mainly, I think, because Aqua wasn't visible in gameplay at ALL yet. (Plus we saw a clip of him on the beach, so we knew he'd been there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back