• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

The Replica Riku shouldn't be that hard to beat, this time
around.

Azerty

Don't know why Square Enix doesn't just give us KH2: Final Mix+! But I guess, being a Kingdom Hearts fan, I'll get Re:CoM. *sigh*

C

Colours

Don't know why Square Enix doesn't just give us KH2: Final Mix+! But I guess, being a Kingdom Hearts fan, I'll get Re:CoM. *sigh*

I guess they don't have the voices for the ppl yet
on that game.

Azerty

on that game.

Makes no sense why the existing characters that's in CoM can't keep their voice actors. And from what I've heard, Re:CoM doesn't even have that many voiced cutscenes. They only' take place in the hallway right?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Repliku in RECoM and CoM are both hard. What makes anyone think that RE:CoM is any easier than CoM? They're the same game and if anything RECoM is harder.

The only VA work done is in between floors, yes. Don't expect any fancy CGI either. The entire game is FMV, and In-Game cutscenes.

C

Colours

Makes no sense why the existing characters that's in CoM can't keep their voice actors. And from what I've heard, Re:CoM doesn't even have that many voiced cutscenes. They only' take place in the hallway right?

Lets think logical right now.
~Who will add english to the game
~Who said that FM+ is for NA

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

on that game.

Epic fail. Do I really need to say why? KH2FM is already in English. The Japanese wanted to hear the Disney voices. It was an exclusive to them. It's not going anywhere.

Let's think logical right now.
~Who will add english to the game
~Who said that FM+ is for NA

What are you saying??????

Makes no sense why the existing characters that's in CoM can't keep their voice actors.

It's just Namine. But I agree.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

ACE don't be rude. You can't expect them to know everything. That's why they're asking questions. :3

Wanting to hear the NA Disney VA has NOTHING to do with most cutscenes being in English. :V

Namine and Ansem have different VA's. I say Ansem because Crapcar is no Zane. Sora, Riku, Axel, Disney Chars all have their previous VAs. So yes, for the thousandth time Haley is still Sora.

Level up more Les. You need to be closer/in the 50/60 range.

Last edited:

Guernsey

Awards

What ever happen with Zane anyway? And also if Re:Com's Repliku is harder than the GBA game then I am completely screwed when I arrive at Repliku IV! I need gonna need some cards to create me some Holy, Zanstusken and Omnislash sleights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back