• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"He is a man infused with darkness"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
Now this is a quote I want to hear people's thoughts about. If those who don't know in the Birth By Sleep TGS trailer Master Xehanort says "He is a man infused with darkness" and then it points to the Dark Soldier [his apprentice] but this is about whether who he was pointing this out too. The next scene it showed DS right after he said that but we are not very sure of who he was referring to. I think to say he was referring to Ven. It would make an interesting twist would it not? He could have also been talking about Terra.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think he's talking about DS. Terra may not even be afflicted with darkness a all.

Auron

Missing an eye
Him working with Maleficent means nothing

Didn't Riku work for her?

I'm pretty sure Ansem taking over his body did not infuse him with Darkness

Plus, Maleficent wasn't workin with Ansem

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think he was referring to DS, and saying it to Terra. that's just my opinion.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think in that scene he is talking to Ven. While at the mercy of DS mind you.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's also a possibility since the angle is slightly different and he's actually pleading.
Although it could just be a ruse, who really knows.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
I think it's just plain confusing, because in one trailer, Terra's not there at all; and in the other, MX seems to be speaking directly to him.

But I'm definitely getting the feeling he's using darkness for one reason or another. Riku started using it for good on Destiny Islands in CoM, why couldn't Terra do the same thing?

Terra said:
I don't care about being a master! This power...I use for my friends!

Makes me think he's using something that 1) can't be used as a Keymaster (but it could also mean "master of darkness") and 2) is not something one would normally use to protect ones' friends (i.e. darkness, black magic, pickles).

It also makes Terra sound like he won't hesitate to use whatever means necessary to protect his friends, which is the same thing Riku does. (Sora tends to keep to the straight and narrow in spite of things.)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I think it's just plain confusing, because in one trailer, Terra's not there at all; and in the other, MX seems to be speaking directly to him.

Thats the way that they want you to be XD

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
If he is talking about DS, what makes him think that Terra can beat DS?

MX>Terra
If MX can't do it himself, that means DS>MX.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

MX>Terra

Maybe cause he doesn't want to do it himself. Lazyness?

Axie

MX>Terra

Maybe he's like Zexion and doesn't wanna dirty his hands. Or maybe Terra et al are forbidden to kill DS because he's still human and/or can be saved and MX wants to push him.

Back to Star Wars, I imagine it's the same motivation the Emperor had for pressuring Luke to kill Darth Vader. The Emperor could have done it himself, easy; it literally would have taken a wave of his hand--but if Luke did it, he'd be lost to the Dark Side. Bet it's the same deal.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Part of me still thinks he is referring to Terra, but it seems more likly it'll be DS...

MX>Terra

Who says he couldn't...? MX could easily be sending the person he is speaking to into a trap or use them to test DS' power...

keyhole

Now this is a quote I want to hear people's thoughts about. If those who don't know in the Birth By Sleep TGS trailer Master Xehanort says "He is a man infused with darkness" and then it points to the Dark Soldier [his apprentice] but this is about whether who he was pointing this out too. The next scene it showed DS right after he said that but we are not very sure of who he was referring to. I think to say he was referring to Ven. It would make an interesting twist would it not? He could have also been talking about Terra.

i always thought MX was talking about ven

Qarx

But I'm definitely getting the feeling he's using darkness for one reason or another. Riku started using it for good on Destiny Islands in CoM, why couldn't Terra do the same thing?

Makes me think he's using something that 1) can't be used as a Keymaster (but it could also mean "master of darkness") and 2) is not something one would normally use to protect ones' friends (i.e. darkness, black magic, pickles).

It also makes Terra sound like he won't hesitate to use whatever means necessary to protect his friends, which is the same thing Riku does. (Sora tends to keep to the straight and narrow in spite of things.)

This reminds me of another quote. Forget where I heard it, though.
One who weilds Darkness is not fit to weild the Keyblade
IMO, this COULD (not does) mean the DS in that quote.
Maybe he wants Terra/Van because they CAN weild the Keyblade. Or, I'm an idiot and that was referring to Terra/Van.

Xebrem

In my opinion, I think MX was talking ABOUT Terra. Why about you ask? well, in a scene of footage of BbS Melificent is talking to Aqua and Ven in the 'Enchanted Domain' (sleeping beauty's world) and says:
"Terra uses Darkness to gain power" so could that satement mean that he is begining to infuse with darkness?

Axie

In my opinion, I think MX was talking ABOUT Terra. Why about you ask? well, in a scene of footage of BbS Melificent is talking to Aqua and Ven in the 'Enchanted Domain' (sleeping beauty's world) and says:
"Terra uses Darkness to gain power" so could that satement mean that he is begining to infuse with darkness?

I agree with this, and I suspect that's exactly what he's doing. However, Maleficent's a lying bitch, so I wouldn't discount the possibility that she's just trying to manipulate Aqua and Ven against their friend.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

So. Why would MX not just say" Terra" Instead of "that man" seems suspicious to me :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back