• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Secret

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Secret by ~Kemine on deviantART

Read description.

Crit would be great. Suggestions for pathway? Should I make some actual in focus leaves on the ground? I feel like it's very "blurry" because I just used some scribbling stuff (har, controlled scribbling) to suggest leaves because leaves are a paiiinnnn. I like the tree trunks. And squirrel.

Birthday gift for a friend, giving it to her on Friday.

And kudos to the person who discovers why this is unrealistically natural.

Thank you and enjoy! Have a fantastic day!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
That looks very nice. I'm not sure, what makes it look a little weird, but it may be the colors. A bit too candy-ish?

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
That looks very nice. I'm not sure, what makes it look a little weird, but it may be the colors. A bit too candy-ish?

I was able to tone it down a little bit and added more "leaves details" to it. I don't want to really mute the tones too much though, I want it to pop. That's why fall is an amazing season: It has such bright colors. Maybe I could add a little brown though.

Thanks.

Guys, please don't spam. x-x I'd kind of like some actual feedback, I really want her to like this and take it seriously, as something real. A lot of it is suggestive because I don't have the time to do a full-blown perfection piece, but I still want it to be obvious what it is. Do you guys think that this is doing what I want it to or not?

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I do really like it, and if your friend likes this kind of art, I think she will like it to.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
kairigirl said:
Maybe I could add a little brown though.

Yes, that was what I thought, too. :) It would balance the colors.

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Thank you!

Added a little brown to it and then some yellow to brighten it a little, brown made it look poo-ey.

landscapewip2.png

Also did more "detail" to the trees. when I give this to her it's going to be a 5x7. The picture you see now may just be a 10x14. Did it on a canvas twice as big so that it doesn't look pixelled when printed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back