• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamenern

When you first see Terra at the begining of KH2's secret ending, what is he standing on:confused::confused::confused:????? Could it be a Nobody like the Twilight Thorn, or is it some Unbirth? Need help!!!!!!!!!!!

Faris

Perfect Harmony
by secret ending i assume you mean the meeting one where they pick up the keyblades?

there has been speculated about before, most people think its a giant unbirth, perhaps a boss.

A

Audo

it doesn't matter. It was just a concept idea, most likely for the Unbirths that was scrapped.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It could be. But I dont think that anyone is exactly sure what it is.

JaymeeRaine

Awards
We still don't know that, though there are many theories about it. It resembles the final boss in KH2 (dragon thing), the Nobody/TT/TWTNW theme, Axel's chakrams...people have come up with all kinds of stuff. But we don't know what it is. Personally I think it's something TAV defeated just prior to the start of the secret ending, considering they already have their keyblades out, and it disintegrates behind Terra after a moment or so.

Spazzboy911

My guess guess is that it's the unused boss for KH2
maybe they were planning on that during the concept video then dropped it for the game
i'm still disappointed that they dropped it

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
it looks like the dragon from the ending of KH2 the one where Riku and Sora destroyed,but it also looks like a gaint nobody, I don't know its creepy.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
it doesn't matter. It was just a concept idea, most likely for the Unbirths that was scrapped.

^ Thread should've ended here.

'The Gathering' was just a mere conceptualization intended to convey connections whilst bringing up a few other stuff. There are things there that will most likely not appear in BBS, i.e. the full armor, the rusted keyblades, the thing Terra was standing on, etc.

maybe they were planning on that during the concept video then dropped it for the game

Nah, I don't think that was 'King'. =/

UrbanQuattrus

What unused boss? It was just a concept. If it shows up at all, it'll most likely be some sort of unbirth boss.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
i posted a thread jus like dis and i culdnt find it afterwards:(. but anyway, i think itz his motorbike thingy dat terra's keyblade changes into.

You do realize how that's impossible, right? What Terra is standing on is not his keyblade. =/

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
i posted a thread jus like dis and i culdnt find it afterwards:(. but anyway, i think itz his motorbike thingy dat terra's keyblade changes into.
Impossible. Since Terra had his keyblade in his hand.(look below)
Back to the main question. We really don't know what it was. That was a concept video and could have be scraped, but at this time we have so little information that we can only guess.
What ever it was it sure was pointy.:confused: Maybe a hegdehog boss? Just joking.
terrapic.jpg

Awards
I don't see your reasoning behind that. Unlike Sora, Mickey, and Riku's Keyblades, there is no continuity problem with the "beast/machine" Terra is standing on. It disappears before the end of the first video, so there is nothing to suggest that the concept has been scrapped by the second video.

'The Gathering' was just a mere conceptualization intended to convey connections whilst bringing up a few other stuff. There are things there that will most likely not appear in BBS, i.e. the full armor, the rusted keyblades, the thing Terra was standing on, etc.
In that case, I could say that "Birth by Sleep" was a concept video and thus the majority of it cannot be assumed to be canon.
Don't try to throw things away so easily. Only do it when you know to do so, such as with SMR's keyblades.
The full armor will appear in BbS.
We've already seen Xemnas in game with Aqua's armor.

A

Audo

^ Thread should've ended here./
Yeah, probably, but i can see GA disagrees.

I don't see your reasoning behind that. Unlike Sora, Mickey, and Riku's Keyblades, there is no continuity problem with the "beast/machine" Terra is standing on. It disappears before the end of the first video, so there is nothing to suggest that the concept has been scrapped by the second video.
There's nothing to suggest it was kept either, and see as how we've seen how Unbirths disappear after they are killed, i doubt it's an Unbirth. It's a concept, much like Terra's overlay thing.

In that case, I could say that "Birth by Sleep" was a concept video and thus the majority of it cannot be assumed to be canon..
You could. Maybe you should.
Though, the BBS Concept video came out well into BBS' production and Nomura has stated that the second video is more of a clear cut vision of the game, aaand that it will be an actual scene in the game.

Awards
Yeah, probably, but i can see GA disagrees.
Don't be pompous.

There's nothing to suggest it was kept either, and see as how we've seen how Unbirths disappear after they are killed, i doubt it's an Unbirth. It's a concept, much like Terra's overlay thing.
Of course there's nothing to suggest it was kept. There'd be no way to, it's already gone. But regardless of there being nothing that would imply it was scratched either, you're saying we should still dismiss it anyway. I don't buy into that, makes no sense.

You could. Maybe you should.
Though, the BBS Concept video came out well into BBS' production and Nomura has stated that the second video is more of a clear cut vision of the game, aaand that it will be an actual scene in the game.
Then why are you saying I should?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back