• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilightprince10

Dec 2nd!

As December second rolls near im sure that excitements fills the minds of kh fans. RE:com will be released. I wanted to know u guyses reactions to the eminent commercial for the game on TV. when i see it am going to go crazy. I would love to hear all of your reactions. And when it does come i think it would be cool if they can post it on the site.
- Twilightprince10

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Re: Dec 2nd!

Hmm.. I never really thought about the commerical, but I'm sure it'll air sometime around that date. I sure hope that the commerical is pretty good. Anyways, I just can't wait for Dec. 2...

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

there is a kh Re com section
im not thrilled at all to tell you the truth

A

Audo

Eh? Why would you make a thread for people's reactions to a commercial that hasn't aired?

Cissy

Bronze Member

I'll be emotionally stirred somewhat, but mostly my disposition will be unchanged. The commercial will probably only show footage we've already seen anyway. Plus, y'know, Re:COM as a whole is kinda old news, save the fact that it's coming to the U.S and all.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

-_-
Audo, as staff you should know better. Stop having hope, when you're know it's going to get expectantly dashed.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

As December second rolls near im sure that excitements fills the minds of kh fans. RE:com will be released. I wanted to know u guyses reactions to the eminent commercial for the game on TV. when i see it am going to go crazy. I would love to hear all of your reactions. And when it does come i think it would be cool if they can post it on the site.
- Twilightprince10

~ dude. *sighs* OLD freakin' news, man. you'd be surprised at how many people visit square-enix.com. seriously.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man

You won't be hearing from me. When I see the commercial, I will explode. This is a promise. In KH, promises do not get broken.

really...? cause the kh2 release date that kept getting pushed back was?
sora never "came back" to kairi. she came to him.
sora promised something to namine, which i don't think was kept. so yeah.
lots of promises dashed.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards

It's probably just another CoM hater. Not that it isn't well-founded--but CoM has the best characterization of all.

u did not just call me a CoM hater
im a kh2 hater not a CoM hater
get ur facts first

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

Helped if the mob was mostly Japanese and we were attacking SE headquarters..

It was more of a metaphor. I'm saying we should compose a group a relentlessly spam SE's website with want of FM, Etc. We wont be able to change the VA's due to the VA's decision of course but we can attempt to badger them into releasing an NA version of Japan exclusive games. Never underestimate the power of an organised mass bitch fit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

It was more of a metaphor. I'm saying we should compose a group a relentlessly spam SE's website with want of FM, Etc. We wont be able to change the VA's due to the VA's decision of course but we can attempt to badger them into releasing an NA version of Japan exclusive games. Never underestimate the power of an organised mass bitch fit.

People have been bitching for the FM's for a long, long time, and it hasn't made a difference.

I wouldn't know if the bitching was a reason as to why Re:CoM was released, but that game is more of a remake than a Director's Cut, which SE is known to release here.

Just be grateful for what you managed to get. Whether it's unfair or not is a different discussion (IMO, releasing both games as a package would have been more worthwhile, and KH2FM>Re:CoM, but I disgress); it's just how it is, and probably the way things will be for a while.

You're probably just jesting, but I needed to get that out there.

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

Honestly can't you people just be happy that were getting the game, so what if where not getting Final Mix+ the Roxas boss battle isn't anything special, I mean it was cool in the beginning but after a while it gets kind of old, just be happy that were atleast getting Re CoM, (I knew that we would get the game eventually).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back