• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A nobody by any other name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Oh
Y'know, I can't tell if you're mocking me or being serious
Anyway, I think they'll start feeding us info on KH3 next year, after the other 3 come out over here

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Cuz' they won't tell us.
At least I THINK that's the case.

XD Well, they obviously don't want to give everything away, or people won't buy the game. (I mean, we still will, but others won't, cuz they'll be all, "Oh, so Xion was really such and such and ended up doing so and so? Welp, no reason to buy the game, then!")

Last I heard, Nomura had plans set out for KH3, but it was in the distant future. They may be solidifying some things now, but I don't think they're working on the actual game just yet (probably character designs and plot holes--I mean, plot twists). And they'll definitely be spoon-feeding us info on that the minute BbS gets out (since that's supposed to be the last one if memory serves), because they gotta do something to keep their audience.

KH Mobile is going to make them SO MUCH MONEY.

Auron

Missing an eye
I still think they workin on it
They're not gonna leave as much as a gap between games as they did with KH2 and these

Qarx

XD Well, they obviously don't want to give everything away, or people won't buy the game. (I mean, we still will, but others won't, cuz they'll be all, "Oh, so Xion was really such and such and ended up doing so and so? Welp, no reason to buy the game, then!")

Last I heard, Nomura had plans set out for KH3, but it was in the distant future. They may be solidifying some things now, but I don't think they're working on the actual game just yet (probably character designs and plot holes--I mean, plot twists). And they'll definitely be spoon-feeding us info on that the minute BbS gets out (since that's supposed to be the last one if memory serves), because they gotta do something to keep their audience.

KH Mobile is going to make them SO MUCH MONEY.

Yeah, you have a point (I read in an old GMR magazine that they would end KH either with KH2 or 3. I guess 3 will end it (wonder how...?)

And I wasn't mocking you, Auron. I was being serious. They don't want to make sense of anything till the games actually come out.

Auron

Missing an eye
I don't think they're going to end at 3
I think they're going to try and rise as many questions as possible in 3
That way they can answer them in more games

Axie

I don't think they're going to end at 3
I think they're going to try and rise as many questions as possible in 3
That way they can answer them in more games

Nomura said that Sora was going to be the hero of the last game, but that could mean anything.

I suspect they intend to end it at 3, just because 3 has been such an important number throughout the games, but the smell of money will probably change their minds.

Auron

Missing an eye
Nomura said that Sora was going to be the hero of the last game, but that could mean anything.

I suspect they intend to end it at 3, just because 3 has been such an important number throughout the games, but the smell of money will probably change their minds.

1. Because there are 3 people in your team, does not make it an important number
  2. Technically there are 6 main characters
  3. The smell of money will definitely change their minds
  4. Of course Sora will be the main character of the last game, it started with him, it's gonna end with him

Axie

1. Because there are 3 people in your team, does not make it an important number
  2. Technically there are 6 main characters
  3. The smell of money will definitely change their minds
  4. Of course Sora will be the main character of the last game, it started with him, it's gonna end with him

1. Three Keyblades and Wielders (Sora, Riku, and Mickey). Countless Trinities: Sora, Riku, Kairi. Ven, Terra, Aqua. Roxas, Axel, Xion/Namine. (Xion, Namine, Kairi, for that matter.) Hayner, Pence, Olette. Mickey, Donald, Goofy. Seifer, Rai, Fuu. It's everywhere.
2. Hero=main playable character (i.e. Sora everywhere except BbS and Days).
3. With you there. But I wish that people would stick to their aesthetic sense; it'd make a better game, in the long run. Look at Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.
4. Agreed. Although this was looking shaky back when we saw the BbS secret vid and there were all these new characters. If Kingdom Hearts continues on after 3, they may drop him because he's too old and start afresh with a new, spikier-haired character. (Or his SON. KILL ME.)

Auron

Missing an eye
Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are the 6 main characters, which is why they all show up on the beach of DI at the end of KH2

Qarx

1. Three Keyblades and Wielders (Sora, Riku, and Mickey). Countless Trinities: Sora, Riku, Kairi. Ven, Terra, Aqua. Roxas, Axel, Xion/Namine. (Xion, Namine, Kairi, for that matter.) Hayner, Pence, Olette. Mickey, Donald, Goofy. Seifer, Rai, Fuu. It's everywhere.
2. Hero=main playable character (i.e. Sora everywhere except BbS and Days).
3. With you there. But I wish that people would stick to their aesthetic sense; it'd make a better game, in the long run. Look at Ico and Shadow of the Colossus.
4. Agreed. Although this was looking shaky back when we saw the BbS secret vid and there were all these new characters. If Kingdom Hearts continues on after 3, they may drop him because he's too old and start afresh with a new, spikier-haired character. (Or his SON. KILL ME.)

Sora
I think as long as I have the Keyblade, I'll have to keep fighting
This was said in The Pridelands.
Yen Sid
As long as there is still Darkness in even a single heart, it will be most difficult to exterminate the Heartless
At the start of Sora's journey.

I agree. They probably will make more for the sake of money, and will dump Sora in the process. Remeber Digimon? Sora's child+main character=FAIL. Let's not forget the idea of any other character becoming the main character; Riku could become the main character or something.

Axie

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Mickey, Donald, and Goofy are the 6 main characters, which is why they all show up on the beach of DI at the end of KH2

Sora=main PLAYABLE character
Riku and Mickey=SIDE playable characters
Donald and Goofy=teammates
Kairi=all but useless

By Hero, I'm referring to the dude who will be manipped by your controls, and according to Nomura that will be Sora in the last game of the series. (Unless they continue, which will probably end up with a new character, which will likely be fail.)

Qarx, yeah--the Keyblade could easily pass from Sora to someone else. God help us if that's his son. (In that case I will have to regard KH4 thru infinity as noncanon.) I. Would. LOVE. To see Riku in the captain's chair, but I have a feeling that if they drop Sora (if it's for a reason like age or whatnot), they probably won't pick up any of his side characters (unless Roxas makes a return).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back