• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

A possible reason as to why the POH in BBS did not age?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
I make an example for you.

Alice in Wonderland, you know that? Its about Alice, that little girl in the wonderland. There she is a small girl, and Disney never made another movie of Alice, where she is older and taller, it is the good of Disney, Square Enix cant let Alice grow up, in that time, Sora Kairi and Riku are able to, because they are Square Enix Goods.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
It shouldn't since it was (from my knowledge) confirmed that you meet Hercules in BBS while he was still in his teens.
That's right. We haven seen a picture yet. Time and aging really isn't important in KH. The Disney Princesses weren't created to look ten years younger. So the character designers had to make them look a little younger, but at the same time retain a look similar to their movies so people recoginze them. Can someone post the picture of Snow white in BBS and her in KH1 for a true comparision.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The graphical interface in KH1 and BBS are different, comparing the two is futile.

Last edited:
First as Yttrxium stated earlier, most of the Princesses in their respective movies are around the age of 16. As proof I offer up Sleeping Beauty. The curse Maleficent put on Aurora wouldn't come to pass until her 16th birthday. Which means in BBS time she will be 15-16 years old. Now as to disprove Keyblade_Masta little theory on the pods, if you do Olympus Colosseum before Wonder Land in KH1 you see Snow White's arrival in Villain's Vale and not Alice's.

Eternal_Key

BBS

KH1
Is it just me or does she look better in BBS?:confused:

If you look really closely, u can see that her facial features do look a little older. It could just be the graphics engine, but there is a slight change in design for the character. I personally don't think that its just of the graphics engine because they would have just made her look pretty much the same with just a little more detail. To explain this I wills how KH1 Sora and KHRe:CoM Sora to show that while their is more detail, they kept to the same design due to it being directly after KH1.
Kh-sora-model.jpg

a>

Auron

Missing an eye
ugh, it does not matter, as long as in BBS, we actually get to see the other princessses being stolen away from their worlds

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
As Yttrxium (your name is a bitch to spell, you know that?) said, the graphics engine is different, and I don't see enough of a difference to matter--other than BBS!Aurora looks more like a human face and less like a flesh-colored mask.

Aurora, Snow White, and Cinderella didn't have huge parts in KH1 OR KH2. We'll have to wait until we see Jasmine, Alice, or Belle to say for sure--all three of those have been animated in hi-res and the differences (if there ARE differences) will be more noticeable.

Master Riku 789

BBS

KH1
Is it just me or does she look better in BBS?:confused:

The graphic engine's are different. You can't compare these pics. Many character's in KH1 looked better in KH2. BBS has a better graphic engine than KH1, so of course Auroa looks better in BBS. If you Auroa was in KH2 and you compared KH2 Auroa to BBS Auroa then you might have a case. But my Idea has proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back