• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most hated Organization Member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ferretfrenzie

I would have to say i very much dislike Marluxia because there were far too many life bars to his health in Chain of Memories and having to attack for that long on a Gameboy is very annoying -__-; Plus, he's metrosexual or something with all the pink flowers (uh...)

KH623

I hate Saix the most. He hs an annoying personallity.

KILL SAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KH623

KILL SAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com

KILL SAIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:
^ Seconded! :D

And also, Lexaeus is kind of a weird character. It's as if they ran out of ideas and just threw in some huge muscular dude with no personality at all.

:/

Elorah

Awards
Vexen: When I first saw him he scared the crap out of me. For a while I thought he was a really creepy woman. hehe. I don't like him because of his overall creepiness and I am almost certain he causes hundreds of little kiddies to have nightmares.

But then again, he's hilarious to make fun of :laugh:

Lexaeus: Does he even do anything?! I don't own Final Mix or Re:CoM and I never will so I don't know.

Xemnas/Mansex : He talks so SLOW!

Xaldin and Saix's battles were really irritating and they are also somewhat scary in my opinion.

Axel, Demyx and Roxas are all AWESOME:thumbsup:

Apollo

Silver Member
I hate Axel! I think his hair and weapons were lame, he acted/sounded so stupid. Also I found the way he was in love with Roxas creepy.

KHgirl446

I hate Vexen! He's annoying and well just complains a lot! Not to mention he's old.....

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Hmmm, well i would say that i extremly have a dislike towards shit members such as larxene, i don't know whether that is because she owned me many times in COM.

Hmm xD

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
How long have you waited to use that list?
Any way I really don't have an organization member I hate.

All of twenty seconds.

I love them all indiscriminately, because I have an infuriating weakness for anything Kingdom Hearts and cherish it in spite of its many, MANY flaws. (*cough*KAIRI*cough*)

But these fourteenth member 'Sues that crop up in fanfic and fanart?

GTFO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back