• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kingdom hearts birth by sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

I expect at least 8 worlds based off of disney movies. And 4 or 5 original worlds. Thats about the nuber of worlds they had in kh2.
Yes, but this is a PSP game. Meaning there is less disc-space to use. Add that to the fact that KH2 used the disc space on the PS2 disc to the limit, and the fact that this has three scenarios each with a different story for that world.
I think, maybe we'll get one or two more worlds, but other than that, i don't think we can expect the list to be as extensive as it was for KH2.

Anyways:
Original Worlds so far - 4
Disney Worlds - 4

Seems like a nice even split. Another reason why i expect it to stay at 8.

In your opinion, would having more than 8 worlds drag out the story line?
Well. Eight worlds x 3 scenarios means like... 24 'worlds' in a sense.

Well, didn´t Nomura stated that there will be only Disney worlds?
(without meaning sunset Horizons)
All worlds are Disney worlds.

A

Audo

OK, I quoted myself, but what I want to say is that I think there wont be any original worlds.
-Radiant Gardens
-Destiny Islands
-Yen Sid's Tower/Twilight Town
-Sunset Horizons.

There's four for you, all confirmed to be in the game.

naruhearts

Yes, but this is a PSP game. Meaning there is less disc-space to use. Add that to the fact that KH2 used the disc space on the PS2 disc to the limit, and the fact that this has three scenarios each with a different story for that world.
I think, maybe we'll get one or two more worlds, but other than that, i don't think we can expect the list to be as extensive as it was for KH2.

Anyways:
Original Worlds so far - 4
Disney Worlds - 4

Seems like a nice even split. Another reason why i expect it to stay at 8.

Well. Eight worlds x 3 scenarios means like... 24 'worlds' in a sense.

All worlds are Disney worlds.

i dont think they would but if this game was an update type like downlod new worlds that would rock.

naruhearts

i just hope theres not re-run sounds like sounds from kh1+kh2 in there to me it makes it sound to cheap.

A

Audo

Err.. I would find that it would give it more of a feeling of nostalgia than 'sounding cheap' if they were to use similar sound effects and the like.

Master Riku 789

They could easily put 13 worlds in BBS. COM had 13 worlds and it was on the GBA. BBS is on the PSP, so BBS could have 13 worlds.

A

Audo

Yes, and did you notice how lackluster and small the CoM worlds were? This is extremely different.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Hmm.. I never really thought about the PSP's disk space being an issue. I mean, I heard about the DS issues, but I didn't consdier the PSP. Well, I'd like to see at least the Dark Cauldron or Atlantis (It sounds more like a KH3 world though..), but what would I want? Eight - nine well put together worlds or thirteen lower quality worlds.. I prefer the earlier option. Who cares about more worlds, when they're not so well built?

Lol.. btw.. Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters (another PSP game.. (It also became a PS2 game btw.. (Which is why I have it..)) also has eight/ nine worlds, but the game doesn't look as good as BBS. (Yes, I know it's an earlier game, but still..) There is a fair amount of detail in some worlds though.

hiddenblade

I think it would be cool if they had a lady in the tramp level like in the lion king level or a dumbo or a bambi you know like you got turned into a dog but in the other two you remanid a human or maybe even a fantasia level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back