• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Console Packages

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Draggin Waggin

In the past with the PSP would come out with a package deal, like the PSP had the Star Wars Renegade Squadron package. Does anyone think they would package BBS or 358/2 with the systems?

I wish they would, cause I don't have either system and it would be nice to save some bucks on them

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Probobly. Most likely one for the DSi when it comes out. Maybe a BBS/ PSP 3000 Bundle would be good too.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Didn't they do a bundle or at least a skin for one of the FF titles on PSP, what's stopping BBS Aqua13?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Sure.
Anything's possible.

I think it'd be kinda cool.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA

what? why are you asking so.

im just saying,

please be more specific with your question, your throwing me off.

also yxtrium (or however you spell it) im not saying they will stop mkaing them, but i just said it for the psp 3000, its basically the same psp 2000 but with more advance stuff in it

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They did it with a game that is not connected to a series and they didn't know how it was going to sell. [twewy/iaww anyone? :O]

If KH is one of their main series, then there's definitely going to be bundles. In Japan, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back