• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Late again, or maybe I'm early?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Aalif

Website
chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
I'm not sure. I feel late on finding out about 358/2 days and BBS, since I just found out about them in August. Yet at the same time I feel early since a part of me wishes that I hadn't discovered them until a month before their release date. I guess that's what happens when you get a kid addicted to KH and get suck looking up stuff for him. (Totally worth the sleepless nights during TGS hoping the would shove a trailer up at any moment though.)

Anyways, now that my ramblings is done, I guess I should say I'm late. I made two posts and not an introduction post... I suppose that can be made up eventually (forgotten) and yeah, I hope I don't annoy everyone. I'll try to not spam out the boards with my love of Aqua and Xion. Haha I don't have anything interesting to offer except that I turn the KH characters into My Little Pony customs. (Does that even count or does that just make me weird or annoying?) Oh well, nice to be apart of the KHI, it's where I tell everyone to go for their KH information. <3

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Welcome to KHI, Aalif! I'm Glaurung; if you have any problems, just PM me, or another one of the staff site.
I look forward to seeing you around.

Kimbs

Over the hills and much, much more far away
Ohh, you are not alone with your love for Aqua and Xion *heart* Never knew how much I could like female characters until now. My screams of happiness after seeing Xion and hearing her & Aqua's voices probably still haunt my neighbours...
.. But, KH characters in My Little Pony customs?
... 888DD Awesome, Aalif! XDD
Anyways, welcome! (even though you've already been here longer than I have XD)

Last edited:

Aalif

Website
Ohh, you are not alone with your love for Aqua and Xion *heart* Never knew how much I could like female characters until now. My screams of happiness after seeing Xion and hearing her & Aqua's voices probably still haunt my neighbours...
.. But, KH characters in My Little Pony customs?
... 888DD Awesome, Aalif! XDD
Anyways, welcome! (even though you've already been here longer than I have XD)

I think I might love you! X3 I went nuts and watched it over and over again until I lost track then proceeded to spam it out else where. haha But the ponies... Oh the ponies... 20 in all... All still being prepped now that poses have been locked in. (I'll probaby use my KH1 Sora for my Avvie once I finish up his keyblade.) hehe Then proceeded to hope that maybe, if we're lucky, they'll shove Aqua in Atlantica, because that'd be hot. X3

But thank you Glaurung and Rick, who is apparently over joyed he got KH2 FM. (I don't blame you.) I hope I can contribute in a non-annoying way. So just yell at me if I do get annoying!

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
I'm not sure. I feel late on finding out about 358/2 days and BBS, since I just found out about them in August. Yet at the same time I feel early since a part of me wishes that I hadn't discovered them until a month before their release date. I guess that's what happens when you get a kid addicted to KH and get suck looking up stuff for him. (Totally worth the sleepless nights during TGS hoping the would shove a trailer up at any moment though.)

Anyways, now that my ramblings is done, I guess I should say I'm late. I made two posts and not an introduction post... I suppose that can be made up eventually (forgotten) and yeah, I hope I don't annoy everyone. I'll try to not spam out the boards with my love of Aqua and Xion. Haha I don't have anything interesting to offer except that I turn the KH characters into My Little Pony customs. (Does that even count or does that just make me weird or annoying?) Oh well, nice to be apart of the KHI, it's where I tell everyone to go for their KH information. <3

i found out earlier but for a while they werent sure if it was out but ur fine

New Born

Then proceeded to hope that maybe, if we're lucky, they'll shove Aqua in Atlantica, because that'd be hot. X3

haha. That's be awesome. :lol:
Anyways, welcome to KHI! I'm pretty new, too.
This is my first post. XD

Aalif

Website
Thanks you guys! <3 Makes me less nervous, now I have to actually get out of the kiddie pool and join the big kids. I'm currently making my friend draw me Atlantica Aqua. Then I can color it and use it in my sig. :3

Kimbs

Over the hills and much, much more far away
I think I might love you! X3 I went nuts and watched it over and over again until I lost track then proceeded to spam it out else where. haha But the ponies... Oh the ponies... 20 in all... All still being prepped now that poses have been locked in. (I'll probaby use my KH1 Sora for my Avvie once I finish up his keyblade.) hehe Then proceeded to hope that maybe, if we're lucky, they'll shove Aqua in Atlantica, because that'd be hot. X3

But thank you Glaurung and Rick, who is apparently over joyed he got KH2 FM. (I don't blame you.) I hope I can contribute in a non-annoying way. So just yell at me if I do get annoying!

I think I might love you too XDD Yeah, after I could sit down again (after running around the house and jumping and yelling) I watched the trailer for, uhh, hundreds of times again? XD I was so happy, and I still am. *3*
And Aqua being in Atlantica, well wouldn't that be so pwnsome 8DD
Oh the ponies, show us them someday if you can XD
And glad if you're less nervous, I am too 8D

Last edited:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Sorry that I never got around to dropping by last night, but welcome to KH Insider.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
But thank you Glaurung and Rick, who is apparently over joyed he got KH2 FM. (I don't blame you.)

Actually Now its gotten pretty old! When I hit premium, I think Im gonna change my name...

Aalif

Website
Kimbs I'll be sure to post them! I'm finishing up KH1 Sora's jacket and keyblade so he can be sent to his new owner. (She made me one too but I told her not to tell me since I want it to be a surprise. X3) Right now...we're pretty nonexistent minus all the concept art for them. Which I have WAY to much of, seriously, I redrew scenes from the 358/2 days trailer in pony form. x_x' Now I must watch the BBS trailer again... So addictive!

Thank you SilverJ! ^^- And I'm always late too. X3 (Always.)

Aw I'm sorry Rick. At least the game is still fun? Hopefully? Lol And btw, I was uh... reading you sig and almost choked on my drink. I lol'd so hard, omg... It only makes me wonder what the full conversation was!

Back