• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What was that room?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

I was just thinking about KH1, I remembered this room it was... I think... after you beat that thing from Fantasa (That movie that was about classical music), anyway, I remembered that in the game there was this room.

Once you entered the room to the left was a wierd room with cylinder like things next to each other and on each one there was a Heart. before going into the room, at the end of the hall there is big Heart, it blocks the way of your path and you can only go back the way you came in.

If you leave that room you never see it again.

Does any body know what I'm talking about? And can anyone explain what I saw?:confused:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It's called the world Terminus; the machine is believed to be a part of a lab in Hollow Bastion if you notice the walls.
You can go back to the room and revisit it only if you haven't fought Chernabog (The devil like boss).

Apollo

Silver Member
It's called the world Terminus; the machine is believed to be a part of a lab in Hollow Bastion if you notice the walls.
You can go back to the room and revisit it only if you haven't fought Chernabog (The devil like boss).

Actually you can go back if you go to the start of the world and re play threw it. I rember it working when I went though it again.

He was a way better boss than any in kh2

Very Very True

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Actually you can go back if you go to the start of the world and re play threw it. I rember it working when I went though it again.

-_-

This is what happens when I don't think.
Thanks for the correction.

Zipporahss

Wow, I never noticed that either, I liked fighting him and he's not even in the journal, figures... Yeah, I always figured it was like the lab in Hallow Bastion but I still want to know the reason for that room. What's the point of throwing it in there like that?

I always hoped it would be explained in KH2 but it wasn't. I was a little disappointed.

MasterHearts7762

I was just thinking about KH1, I remembered this room it was... I think... after you beat that thing from Fantasa (That movie that was about classical music), anyway, I remembered that in the game there was this room.

Once you entered the room to the left was a wierd room with cylinder like things next to each other and on each one there was a Heart. before going into the room, at the end of the hall there is big Heart, it blocks the way of your path and you can only go back the way you came in.

If you leave that room you never see it again.

Does any body know what I'm talking about? And can anyone explain what I saw?:confused:

damn, how'd you get to this? it sounds cool.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Yep, that room was there.

Just showed how crazy, random, and chaotic that world really was.
Place kinda appeared outta nowhere and it'd be like "How did I get here?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back