• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

is Xion Playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Cheong

Xion should be playable. Nomura that guy likes to lie. He was confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be release in this summer (the past news) but then he said it's gonna release in winter 2008. Now then, he said the game is gonna release in February 2008. So I think Xion will be playable. Nomura likes to lie.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Xion should be playable. Nomura that guy likes to lie. He was confirmed that Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days will be release in this summer (the past news) but then he said it's gonna release in winter 2008. Now then, he said the game is gonna release in February 2008. So I think Xion will be playable. Nomura likes to lie.

I dont know if you've noticed of not but the release date has not been delayed or changed in any way. "Winter of 2008" is a vauge statement. It can range anywhere between Decamber 08 - February 09.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
"In the demo, one blogger reported that all fourteen Organization Members were present on the select screen, but that only about six of them were available to play."

Yeah, but wouldnt there be 8 playable members?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Xion should most definably be playable because Nomura said all orginzation members should be playable which last time I checked that includes Xion

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I know, but there still should have been 8 : Xigbar, Xaldin, Lexaeus, Saix, Axel, Marluxia, Larxene, and Roxas :confused:

As I said, it was a demo. All the announced characters that have been seen to be playable do not have to be on the demo.

A

Audo

The Demo says maybe
Nomura has said no.

I dont know who to believe.
Since Nomura has said no in the past, and I myself have not seen proof of this demo screen thingy, I'll continue assuming she's not playable for now.
It did not confirm it. Just cause a character is on screen does not necessarily mean that they will be playable in the full version. Until I see some gameplay of her then I will still be going on what Nomura said.
When did he ever say that?

I dont know if you've noticed of not but the release date has not been delayed or changed in any way. "Winter of 2008" is a vauge statement. It can range anywhere between Decamber 08 - February 09.
They didnt even say 'Winter 2008', they said 'This Winter'.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
She IS a party member for a part of the game. So, maybe that means shes playable. I dunno.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
hmnmmm....i would imgaine there would be double meaning when nomura said she wasnt playable. oh well.

if you have to do something hard to unlock her (if she is playable) than i would try beating it 100%

A

Audo

One of the bloggers did comment that all 14 Organization Members were on the select screen just that only about half of them were selectable/available to play in the Demo.

Xearual from Aet

Still, it seems as if you want to redo missions from the game, you can do them in multiplayer mode, maybe even play her in Castle Oblivion, or quite possibly they already have the mechanics of the 6 you could pick from already all fixed and unbugged. They probably haven't fixed the styling and all the movements and such yet. But, I do believe that all the organization members are going to be playable, and as far as I care, I'm willing to think Xion as the Organization.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back