• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Identities of Organization XIII and Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I believe he was using the word lost figuratively not literally meaning Riku had lost his heart, just couldn't find the light in his heart and couldn't control it.

It does make sense to interpret it figuratively--his heart was never separated from his body. Rather, he ended up taking the darkness and harboring it in his heart, instead of the darkness seizing his heart completely from him. Maybe there was a time where he lost himself to the darkness (which would be when Ansem overpowered him and took over), but he still kept his heart. There was that scene where Riku was trying to hold him off and telling Sora to run in KH1, so I think that would mean that his own heart was intact.

I never felt like the games indicated that he actually lost his heart.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
First, Namine was created when Sora plunged the Keyblade of the PoH's into his heart, also forming Roxas. This caused Kairi's heart to return to her body, and Sora became a Heartless. Later, Kairi gives Sora back his heart, bringing him back to a normal state. I believe that this formed the second Nobody.

well, maby, she is a un-birth, in the disguise a NOBODY! BECAUSE maby how an un-birth Is made Is From a heart from someone else is put into your body, destroying your memories, because isn't a heart memories as we learned in CoM.

but when that happens it leaves the person in an amnesia state. the only reason sora could remember his memories was because he turned himself into a heartless, which aloud him to keep his memories.

Just something i thought lol :thumbsup:

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
Kairi didn't have enough darkness to make Namine, I don't see how she could leech even moreso off to create Xion as well.
That would mean Sora was responsible for the creation of three nobodies.
Yeah.
Thats ghey.

well, maby, she is a un-birth, in the disguise a NOBODY! BECAUSE maby how an un-birth Is made Is From a heart from someone else is put into your body, destroying your memories, because isn't a heart memories as we learned in CoM.
Hearts=\=Memories
Memories reside in the heart.

but when that happens it leaves the person in an amnesia state. the only reason sora could remember his memories was because he turned himself into a heartless, which aloud him to keep his memories.
Heartless don't lose memories.
Sora wouldn't have lost his memories.
I don't even get what youre trying to say.
It sounds like crap though.

Seikay

It does make sense to interpret it figuratively--his heart was never separated from his body. Rather, he ended up taking the darkness and harboring it in his heart, instead of the darkness seizing his heart completely from him. Maybe there was a time where he lost himself to the darkness (which would be when Ansem overpowered him and took over), but he still kept his heart. There was that scene where Riku was trying to hold him off and telling Sora to run in KH1, so I think that would mean that his own heart was intact.

I never felt like the games indicated that he actually lost his heart.

thats what i was talking about lol, he didnt actually lose his heart from his body, it was just taken over by darkness, more like he 'lost' control.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Kairi didn't have enough darkness to make Namine, I don't see how she could leech even moreso off to create Xion as well.
That would mean Sora was responsible for the creation of three nobodies.
Yeah.
Thats ghey.

That's why I explicitly state that they are FRACTURED and INCOMPLETE.

I was thinking that they are 2 parts of what would be considered a complete Nobody.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
But Riku did lose his heart. Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) cast off Riku's heart and soul, which ended up in the Realm of Darkness with good ol' King Mickey. No Nobody was created, however, because Xehanort's Heartless was within the body. Or at least that's how I understood it to have happened.

Anagram

Banned
But Riku did lose his heart. Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) cast off Riku's heart and soul, which ended up in the Realm of Darkness with good ol' King Mickey. No Nobody was created, however, because Xehanort's Heartless was within the body. Or at least that's how I understood it to have happened.

I thought XH just possesed riku taking over the body.
BUt i've always wondered how riku got behind the door....
I must ponder this...

A

Azrael

She joined before he left.

Apparantly, she influenced him to leave the Organization.

Riku never had a nobody...so...

Yes.

And why do people still think Riku had a Nobody when he never lost his heart?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
being s nobody does not make part of the org. i mean Roxas is Soras nobody and Sora is not part of the org. and neither is Kari

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
being s nobody does not make part of the org. i mean Roxas is Soras nobody and Sora is not part of the org. and neither is Kari

What?

I think you're trying to say that the "others" aren't part of the Organization....which they aren't.

Anyway, like I've been saying Xion is a fractured Nobody, Namine's "other half" if you will.

Sora Limit Form

dude i dont think Xion was made when sora gave kairi her heart remember she died when the destiny islands were invaded by heartless and if you went to the secret place it would show (if im not mistaken) kairi saying "Sora" and she disappeared so she died earlier in the game so maybe thats where Xion came from

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back