• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Does the new Aqua info change the order you'll want to play BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Both to see Aqua's different style of gameplay and to see at least one woman in the series do something other than be a damsel in distress(Please don't refer to the time Kairi got a keyblade and attacked 2 shadows...I mean..come on..).

Thats a misconception, Larxene, Malificant, Mulan, Arial, are all the opposites of a damsel in distess. SA pointed this out to me a few days ago, so just passing on her knowledge. XD

Nintandy

Bronze Member
I'm still unsure as to who I'd like to play as first. It'll probably be Ven, knowing me. It'll probably be down to who is first on the list when I boot up the game =P. Saves any infuriating decisions haha.

-- Andy

Rix

:)
Awards
Nope not really! Ven is actually the character I care the least for and I have always been sure about picking Terra as my first character. And I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna save Aqua to the last or have her as a second. I will probably have her as my last character to save something I do really look forward to to the last :)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
What I meant was for example, after you select new game, another screen comes up saying Play As Terra/Ven/Aqua, I will play in the order listed.

Oh, okay. But dont you wanna switch it up, ya know, FIGHT THE SYSTEM XD

Valamphias

It'll probably be difficult for me to stick to one scenario as I play through the game. I may start Terra's first, but after a couple of hours I'll probably go ahead and start Ven's or Aqua's.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Nope not really! Ven is actually the character I care the least for and I have always been sure about picking Terra as my first character. And I'm not sure yet if I'm gonna save Aqua to the last or have her as a second. I will probably have her as my last character to save something I do really look forward to to the last :)

idk terra's story sounds pretty obvious, and the main theme is ven's identity so ill play im first, then aqua, then terra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back