• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Just curious.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

gamenern

I was wondering this when my sis told me it.

Riku and Kairi's hair grew between KHCOM and KH2, but why didn't Sora's!??? Any idea why?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
250px-KH_Sora.jpg
010.jpg

His hair did slightly grow.

Destruction

he was sleepin, his heart wasnt workin at full speed, so his hair wasnt growing at full speed. it was growing a milimetter a month or something close to that

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Somehow.. I think that the whole "being in suspended animation" thing might of had an effect. Alternately, some people's hair just doesn't grow as fast as others.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
It's a wig! lol jk

Yeah, it did grow a tiny bit and did get blonder some how.

Since it's spiky in several directions, it only grows in several directions. New ones found everyday he was in the pod.

Key Kaliber

Well, it's obvious he went through puberty...

...so I bet hair grew in more than one place.

xDDDDDD i wonder who Sora's stylist is...o_O..j/k. Anyway, Sora doesn't even get to go to the bathroom you guys, what makes you think Nomura is concerned about his hair-growth rate?

samwdg

I reckon it probably didnt grow much cause he was in the statis pod thing...although his body did grow cause his shorts seemed to be shorter so who knows lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back