• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Message in a Bottle (bear with me)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Qarx

OMG!!111!!!oneoneone11!!! stop lagging U n00b!11!
Just kidding. Actually, this an interesting topic, I have yet to see this one explored.
I agree with R-K. Cut him some slack.
By the way, I didn't hear about that (Heartless defeated+Nobody defeated=Whole person). I'd like to hear more about this.

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Hmm. Makumaru, are you sure you're not clicking the 'submit reply' button twice? =/

But anyway, I'm gonna say that at the moment, it's pointless trying to determine the contents of said letter because we know virtually nothing about it. Until we get some sort of clue, we can't make any deductions. ]=

True, Nomura hasn't said anything about the letter. So we really can't say anything until we atleast get SOME idea of what it is.

EDIT: Seriously, stop double posting.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
No. Another Report.

And, a friend and I believe it's just a letter from Mickey asking for Sora's help and then Sora gets digitalized.
Basically, a lead in to Coded.

I assume that friend is me? :3

Anyways, I don't know why people are hung up on the letter. Makes perfect sense if it was Mickey inviting Sora to travel into the digital journals. You know those lines in the Coded trailer/website where Mickey says: 'There is only one person who is qualified to solve this mystery!'

He's talking about Sora. I imagine sending the letter to Sora would be his next move.

A

Audo

I assume that friend is me? :3
xD. Yes.

Anyways, I don't know why people are hung up on the letter. Makes perfect sense if it was Mickey inviting Sora to travel into the digital journals. You know those lines in the Coded trailer/website where Mickey says: 'There is only one person who is qualified to solve this mystery!'

He's talking about Sora. I imagine sending the letter to Sora would be his next move.
Mhm. It does make a lot of sense.
I mean, before we still were under the impression that it was a data Sora and not the real Sora digi-tized. So the topic of the letter was still a bit up in the air. But now that it is obviously the same Sora, it makes sense that he was just asking Sora to come.

LionHeart14

Meh. Maybe. I'm betting it has to do with the end of coded and the "forbidden secret." Which I suppose COULD involve Xemnas/Xehanort. I actually just read a fairly interesting theory the other day that the true enemy of coded is Xehanort's Heartless.

Anyway.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HtFyes9mGE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3HtFyes9mGE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Before anyone else does it, I called it.

i love that song :thumbup:

anyway, i think its a possible possibility. Obviously it's something important like that or the scene wouldnt have existed. i agree with you :thumbsup:

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
I think he meant...wait, I didn't quite get that either.
Are you talking about Roxas's digitalization or something else.

Please elaborate Xemnas.

well, the cutscene where they get the message takes place after kh2, correct? but, it doesn't necessarily have to be RIGHT after the ending scene. it could be after coded, in which mickey and jiminy have found something, and it is grave or something, and they are warning sora and co. see what i'm saying?

Awards
Not really. I mean, I can see where you're coming from. But I trust the creator over the website any day of the week.

In order to solve the mysterious message left in Jiminy's Journal, Sora is the main character active in the data world. He is even transformed into data himself.

Poorly worded, yes, but no definite fact saying that the real Sora was encoded. I think it's safe to assume that they were just trying to say:

"To solve the mystery, Jiminy's entire Journal is converted into data to create a digital world. Even Sora himself, based on the journal entires, is transformed into data."

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
"To solve the mystery, Jiminy's entire Journal is converted into data to create a digital world. Even Sora himself, based on the journal entires, is transformed into data."

Thats what I think it means. Sora comes all the way to Disney Castle just to be turned into Data? I like GA's interpretation best.

A

Audo

Not really. I mean, I can see where you're coming from. But I trust the creator over the website any day of the week.
Unless of course the creator changed his mind on how that works out between now, when the site was launched, and when those interviews took place - which was over a year ago. *shrugs*.

"Digital Sora is made of data from the Real Sora whose memory and heart are faithfully reproduced" (From Famitsu).

You could see that as they took data from the Real Sora (post KH2), and made a digital copy of that heart and memory from then and then it went into digital world. I know it is a bit of a stretch...

Ah nevermind. I forgot that "Nomura" said that they took data from the beginning, so basically it's just this data Sora that Mickey is spilling his guts out to for no apparent reason. Goody... because that makes so much sense. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back