• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra's, Ven's, and Aqua's keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowperson

I'm new here so i dont know if this should belong here but here is what I'm going to say:

I just watched the Birth by Sleep video (again :lol:) and when I looked at Terra's, Ven's, and Aqua's keyblade i noticed that they didn't have keychains like sora's. So does that mean that the three of them are keyblade masters or are their keyblades special like MX and his apprentice.

Ultima Scorpio

It's highly speculated that, because of the absence of keychains on the trio's keyblades, they are fake, as opposed to Sora's which has one. This has yet to be 100% confirmed, but Nomura has hinted that keychainless keyblades are, in some cases, fake (Read Another Report).

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Since they do not have chains it's speculated that they aren't at master level yet, since they've been dubbed apprentices and all >.> so you can guess they are weaker than the actual keyblades with chains aka the IKK and KK.
However so far they don't present special properties but they seem to be destructible (IE the BBS trailer)

MX and DS's keyblades, if I am hearing correctly, both have chains but the extent of the power they hold is currently unknown.

hiddenblade

I'm new here so i dont know if this should belong here but here is what I'm going to say:

I just watched the Birth by Sleep video (again :lol:) and when I looked at Terra's, Ven's, and Aqua's keyblade i noticed that they didn't have keychains like sora's. So does that mean that the three of them are keyblade masters or are their keyblades special like MX and his apprentice.
shadow pereson im new here too so can you tell me were i can see that trailer

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Terra would be the closest to master out of the three. But We dont know the reason that thrie keyblades do not have key chains, it could be a varity of reasons. Im sleepy so I wont be going through them for you.

Welcome to KHI...blah...blah...*yawn* too tired to fini............

FinalForm Sora17

It's highly speculated that, because of the absence of keychains on the trio's keyblades, they are fake, as opposed to Sora's which has one. This has yet to be 100% confirmed, but Nomura has hinted that keychainless keyblades are, in some cases, fake (Read Another Report).

Where did you hear this? By "Report" do you mean one of the "Ansem's Secret Reports" or something? I read through all of them but i guess i didn't pay attention enough. It was a while ago.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
No, they are still apprentices. And we still don`t know why their keyblades don`t have keychains.

soplox

I'm new here too

what about king mickey's keyblade? it have something special?

hiddenblade

shadow person ive only been here a few days so can you tell me were you saw the bbs video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back