• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New 5 Seconds Of 358/2 Days

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Detronilizer

Guys, you know that this is from the Nintendo conference. And this video shows games to be released in 2008 and 2009. 358/2 Days was shown in the 2009 part, not 2008. Does this mean it's been delayed?

12chris12

Guys, you know that this is from the Nintendo conference. And this video shows games to be released in 2008 and 2009. 358/2 Days was shown in the 2009 part, not 2008. Does this mean it's been delayed?

I think you could be right, maybe they wanted to improve the graphics and gameplay or something. If it delayed, I don't mind to much just as long as they are making it a better game. (Well I kinda do, I'll have to wait even longer!!!)

Rix

:)
Awards
It gets delayed all the time... But as i read in a review for the demo, the game play needed some improvement so I guess that they are working with that :)

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards

Nay it tole 2008-2009 so it could go either route

Last edited:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
thats was very cool, thanks for finding it.I don't care when this game is released though, If they want the game to be more playable then thats just fine with me.

Xattm

not much to see, but yeah good to see Nintendo acknowledge the game
yeah i notice the date was 2008-2009...
hopefully Square Enix gives a date at TGS

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It gets delayed all the time... But as i read in a review for the demo, the game play needed some improvement so I guess that they are working with that :)

The fact they're improving the game play based on impressions from people who played the demos only mean they're just about done with the game itself. so it's actually a reason to rejoice.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Actually I'm kind of glad there remaking it, sorry but if there remaking it, then it will be more enjoyable, which I guess is a great thing :D

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
W00t. I'm impressed. And the fact that they're delaying it is even better. They actually care about their customers.

Nah, it's just so more people will buy a better game. ^___^

That looked like a new and improved Nintendo DS.

Yeah, I noticed the power things were on the other side and they were a different color.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
great work! i 'll have to buy a DSi now....and i wanted to save money for PSP and iPod touch..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back