• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Namine's Origin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I know some might find the urge to go "THIS SHOULD BE IN THE UNBIRTHS THREAD!" once they reach the point of this thread.
Should a Mod decide that it's to be so, I will accept their decision.
However, this is not, I repeat, not discussing the Unbirths, but instead has Namine as the center of this theory.
So unless you're a mod, pipe down >.>

Also, this probably has so many holes in it it's ridiculous, but I prefer to think they're holes caused by knowledge we don't have yet as opposed to the basic logic being flawed.
To top it all, this strings together some theories, as well, so I do hope you're going to bear with me.
I has cookies, after all <3

*clears throat*
A-HEM.

Well, due to that prolonged introduction, I'm pretty sure most of you have already managed to understand what it is I'm going for by saying this theory will involve the Unbirths, Namine, and where did my adorable blonde come from, as implied by the topic (or, rather, bluntly stated...).

Yes, that's right, I'm going the distance here.

Namine is not Kairi's Nobody, but rather - her Unbirth.​

I see y'all pulling out the pitchforks at me. Yeesh. *turns on God Mode*

Well, you can say whatever the deuce you want, but there are far too many facts that simply don't tie in with Namine truly being what Ansem the so-called-Wise said she was in his reports.

• Namine effectively has no Body and Soul to have been created from.
    Sora's Body and Soul moved on to become Roxas.
    Kairi's Body and Soul remained being Kairi.
    What did then move on to become Namine?
    Apparently nothing, if we go by the words of the person who said Namine was a Nobody to begin with.
    Secret Ansem Report 9 said:
    In other words, both the Nobody called Namine’ and the Heartless – proof of a lost heart – are extremely unstable beings who lack the bodies needed to produce a Nobody.
    While that might imply that she had the Soul needed... she had no Body, and isn't that the main issue of being a Nobody?
    (Also, neither Roxas/Sora nor Kairi ended up dying, so that means that she didn't have a whole Soul if any at all).
    She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word; having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.
    ...mmYeah ok I think this is my favorite quote thus far. Then if Namine isn't a Nobody, and she has no Heart since both Kairi and Sora kept their, what does that leave her to be? No no, I can't hear you. Louder, please.
    Thank you.

• Ansem the Wise has no idea what Namine really is.
    Secret Ansem Report 10 said:
    As I have written here before, she is a most unusual being.
    I have arrived at a hypothesis
    Not a fact.
    The combination of these two theoretically unlikely exceptions may be behind this anomaly.
    Not a certainty.
    Secret Ansem Report 13 said:
    Roxas, Ansem, Namine’…

They defy all logic, yet there they are: singular exceptions to the rule.

This leads me to believe that his explanation is acceptable - to a limit.
    After all, I think it's pretty safe to assume that by the time AtW even began his studies - Unbirths were scarce. Even if Namine truly ends up being an Unbirth, AtW never would've thought of it simply because he didn't know it.
    Seeing how Kairi was the Heart, that left Namine with only one known possibility - which might not have been the right one.

So we have a Nobody that has no Body nor Soul and an old, revenge-driven guy that doesn't know all that much at the end of the day saying she's a Nobody.

Let's look at how it's possible she's an Unbirth, how this would solve problems, and how, in a way - Ansem the Wise said as much himself. I already quoted you some fun bits of it, in fact.

• Despite her Heart having left a Body, Kairi produced no Heartless, and as shown by numerous quotes from Ansem the Wise, apparently, no Nobody. Remember then please that when Unbirths were around - there were no Heartless nor Nobodies.
  • Secret Ansem Reports 10 said:
    Born of the same process as a Nobody, but lacking virtually all of the elements of a Nobody.
    It's true Namine was created from the same process as a Nobody would - in present day. Remember then please that Unbirths are said to be the Ancestors for both Heartless and Nobodies. The same process, under different circumstances and conditions, could possibly yield different results - being an Unbirth.
    Secret Ansem Reports 9 said:
    She is a non-being in the truest sense of the word;

Non-being... kind of rings a bell as far as lingual connection is concerned - Unbirth seems similar enough to me.
    having not become a Nobody and with nowhere left to go, she is but the most fleeting of shadows.
    Yup, definitely loving this quote.

• What could these circumstances be that yielded an Unbirth? What conditions? Here they are.
    • Kairi's Pure Heart. Why should we care about this? Well, recall the legend Kairi's grandmother told her. Once upon a time, there was only Light in people's Hearts.
      Once upon a time, as far as enemies are concerned - there were only Unbirths.
      What if Unbirths are actually the result of a Pure Hearted person going through the same process a person with Darkness in their Heart would undergo to create a Heartless?
      This ties in nicely the fact there are so few people with Hearts of Pure Light - quite a few of them became Unbirths for whatever reasons.
      So there were people with Pure Hearts creating Unbirths, then the events in the legend Kairi's Grandmother told her came to pass, the people had Darkness in their Hearts, creating Heartless and Nobodies instead.
      Things to take from this: Don't cling to the fairy tale, but to the concept of a Pure Hearted Person going through the Process that now-a-days would created a Heartless and a Nobody.
    • Sora effectively releasing two Hearts from his Body. This could actually tie in nicely with all the Keychainsless, apparently Wielder-less Keyblades in Sunset Horizons. Keyblades having Hearts, yo? You get my drift; only instead of a Master and Keyblade, we had Master and Princess of Heart. If we still want to say Sora's Keyblade had a Heart, that doesn't hurt at all.
      It was simply Kairi's Heart that created the Unbirth while the Heart in the Keyblade stuck around with the Nobody - thus explaining both Roxas's Wielding abilities and Axel asking him if he had a Heart - which he would've.
      Wouldn't make much sense, I know. It's a broken example.
      Things to take from this: Two Hearts leaving the Body at the same time, thus creating a by product being the Unbirth. The Process was obviously changed seeing how we don't discuss a Keyblade's Heart here, and Sora obviously turned into a Heartless and Nobody, complicating this. Don't get into this please. Broken example, again.

Important
Again, pay attention to the main issues bolded above. I don't want to get into further discussion over broken examples; they were the best I had.

As for Namine's human form, I don't think it takes too much explanation. Sora, after all, already gave birth to both a Heartless and a Nobody that managed to maintain their human form (even if Sora needed a bit of Kairi's help in that matter).
Throw in Kairi's purity of Heart and there goes our human-shaped Unbirth.

Now this is what I like to call a "sink or swim" theory. There is one single yet crucial piece of information missing that in one swift motion either base this thing by being the missing piece of the puzzle, or sink this to the deepest bottom of the ocean. That is, of course - what the hell Unbirths are.
They could range from Memories to Dreams to Part of the Soul to whatever. Yet should they be either Body or Heart, this falls apart.
I'll go for a moment with either Memories or Dreams (as explained in a previous theory by me).
Let's see how this solves problems.

• Namine certainly aged from CoM to KH2. Nobodies are said to not age. Whoever said anything about Unbirths?
  • Should Unbirths be Memories, this would explain too much about Namine. Ranging from the amazing powers she has over Sora's own Memories - being the one that still she physically hailed from - to her being able to affect others' Memories as long as they have relations to Sora. This of course assumes Unbirths are related to Memories, a valid theory as far as we know. After all, BBS will be about the bonds between Hearts, and CoM and the beginning of KH2 showed us that that is exactly what Memories are.
  • Her returning at the end of the day to Kairi. Should she be a distant Memory of Kairi's, say - from before Kairi reached Destiny Islands. She would still have a base, yet no Memories she could actively reach.
    KH1 showed us that Kairi in fact does have Memories of Radiant Garden, yet it's almost completely safe to assume that while she remembers, the Memories are out of reach Forgotten but not lost *coughcough*. Thus, Namine has something to be made from that at the end would not return to Sora, but to Kairi.
    If we want to go down the path of Dreams, her being related to Sora and reaching out to him of all people is exactly what Kairi's been longing for since the beginning of KH1. Little explanation needed there.
  • Namine's place with the Organization, or to be precise - lack thereof. Remember all those theories about Xion not being a Nobody and thus, at the end of the day the Organization remained numbering 13 Members and not 14? Well, who's to say Namine wasn't a tad more obvious about her lack of Nobody-hood, thus not even getting the coat? Popping up in the middle of Castle Oblivion, having powers over something within the Whole, within the Somebody instead of an element... it's easy to see how, despite her insane value proven in CoM, she would be shunned as a witch - especially if everyone were unaware about Unbirths - which they seemed to have been.
    Nobodies, being different and shunned, are the prime example of a being that would hunt down and prejudice against those different even from themselves, and if Unbirths truly are as fleeting as Ansem the Wise described Namine to be, it's easy to understand Larxene's habit of being high-and-mighty around Namine.
    After all, an Unbirth like Namine would be far, far less than any Nobody, let alone one that retained her human form and has control over Thunder and is apparently good enough for Marluxia to let her in on his Coup d'état... if only because Namine was the different, one-of-a-kind specimen that people were kind to yet hated at the end, simply because she was different.

11\10\08 edit

In light of the TGS. Expect this to be updated often.

Xion - a special Nobody that looks and sounds like Kairi.

Xion: "Do I not exist?"
Axel: "What do you want to do, Xion?"
Xion: "I... I want to be together with two people."
Roxas: "Well, then come back."
Xion: "... But I can't return as it is now. How is it possible for two people to be the same?"

[together with] Two people - Sora and Riku.
Two people to be the same - Xion and Kairi. A question remains why she thought there would be two instead of her disappearing into Kairi like Namine and Roxas did into Kairi and Sora, yet we'll assume for now that only became a fact -
1) After Roxas did so with Sora in KH2, or
2) When Xion herelf was the first to do so in Days, thus 'returning' to Kairi!!!

Xion: "Will you tell me about it? About Sora, about Sora and the girl he's always together with."
Riku: "You mean Kairi?"
Xion: "Kairi... The girl looks like me."

Again, obvious similarities. They wouldn't have said they look the same if it wasn't true even beyond game graphics.

That would make it so that Kairi didn't only have a Nobody out of thin air, but also - two Nobodies.
Excuse me while I find that painfully hard to believe.

Well, that's it. I'm sure I'll remember too many things afterwards and try to squeeze them in later, but for now, this is the monster of a theory I present before you.

And as promised.

~*~Cookies~*~

:3~

Last edited:

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
*wall of text*

Jk, it's a good read and honestly you really are on to something.
But, it brings up the question why haven't they shifted their attention to namine more than just in the reports?

It's a good clue though, I like the way you think SA ;3 I'd rep you but I need to spread some around before I can rep you again v.v

Also...

YAY COOKIES!!!

*nom nom nom*

Cissy

Bronze Member
What could these circumstances be that yielded an Unbirth? What conditions? Here they are.
Kairi's Pure Heart. Why should we care about this? Well, recall the legend Kairi's grandmother told her. Once upon a time, there was only Light in people's Hearts.
What if Unbirths are actually the result of a Pure Hearted person going through the same process a person with Darkness in their Heart would undergo to create a Heartless?
This ties in nicely the fact there are so few people with Hearts of Pure Light - quite a few of them became Unbirths for whatever reasons.
We must remember, though, that BBS only takes up a span of ten years--ten years before KH1. Considering the Grandmother's age, I doubt this could be described as a "legend". I would also like to point out that Nomura has stated that the Grandmother's story was a fairy-tale, and most of it was not correct, or, at least, vague. Though, the bit that was real could have been what you've stated, but nevertheless, there is the time issue.

Also, if this were the case, what of the Princessess? There are only 7, as far as we know. There are plenty of Unbiths in BBS, so they must have come from something. In which case, if the legend were in itsef not referring to BBS, then I can only assume that not everyone had pure hearts, like the legend dictates, which is also evident in the case of Terra and the person the MX is talking about when he mentions a demon infused with darkness (not exact quote, mind you.) Also, this would mean that Unbirths would have to come from another source, since there shouldn't be enough people of pure heart (or completely filled with light) to make them.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*wall of text*

Did you truly expect anything less from a theory I actually mentioned in several other threads? >:3

Jk, it's a good read and honestly you really are on to something.
But, it brings up the question why haven't they shifted their attention to namine more than just in the reports?

Well, because her being an Unbirth or a Nobody wouldn't matter outside the Reports, seeing how 'what people are' doesn't matter in the long run, only what they do. I mean, Axel was a Nobody yet Sora didn't go "ROAR MUST BEAT ORG MEMBER ROAR" since it was Axel and as far as Sora knew, Axel was half trying to help him with Kairi and ended up truly helping him.
What Namine is doesn't matter (as I ranted about thoroughly in my Kairi/Namine essay), what matters is what she's capable of doing and what she actually does.
The Reports, on the other hand, are the opposite. Being written by Ansem the Wise, they strive to answer whatever is important to know but doesn't affect the plot as a whole too much.
They're your "everything you wanted to know but Sora never truly cared about".

It's a good clue though, I like the way you think SA ;3 I'd rep you but I need to spread some around before I can rep you again v.v

Sankyu :3

Also...

YAY COOKIES!!!

*nom nom nom*

God dammit give that back, that was my hand!

We must remember, though, that BBS only takes up a span of ten years--ten years before KH1. Considering the Grandmother's age, I doubt this could be described as a "legend". I would also like to point out that Nomura has stated that the Grandmother's story was a fairy-tale, and most of it was not correct, or, at least, vague. Though, the bit that was real could have been what you've stated, but nevertheless, there is the time issue.

Then again, Nomura said it was a fairy tale (which is what I meant :x) and not history. That means that it didn't happen, but could've happened, could happen, and could've been happening right at that exact instant.

Also, if this were the case, what of the Princessess? There are only 7, as far as we know. There are plenty of Unbiths in BBS, so they must have come from something. In which case, if the legend were in itsef not referring to BBS, then I can only assume that not everyone had pure hearts, like the legend dictates, which is also evident in the case of Terra and the person the MX is talking about when he mentions a demon infused with darkness (not exact quote, mind you.) Also, this would mean that Unbirths would have to come from another source, since there shouldn't be enough people of pure heart (or completely filled with light) to make them.

Ah, but then again, whatever happened to the people with Hearts filled with Light from Grandma-Kai's fairy tale? If we go by that, then ok, not everyone, but there were enough people with Hearts filled with Light. What if the Darkness that came in, amongst other things, was the Unbirths? and that affected the people with Pure Hearts.
Also, beyond the fact they're Pure of Heart, the PoHs are also differentiated as being directly linked to the Keyblades and the Keyholes, which could stand to differentiate them from the rest of the "pure Hearted" people.

The base point I wanted to make remains, however, being that an Unbirth = the result of a Pure Hearted Person going through the process of creating a Heartless, or to be precise - a Nobody, with the Heart leaving the (a) Body.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Then again, Nomura said it was a fairy tale (which is what I meant :x) and not history. That means that it didn't happen, but could've happened, could happen, and could've been happening right at that exact instant.
Could've.

But I still bring up the fact that 10 years is not a long period of time. Why would the Grandmother call this a "legend" if many people had pure hearts only 10 years ago? Certainly she was alive 10 years ago, and probably living in HB. I can't imagine why you'd call an event such as that a "legend" when it occured earlier before. In fact, the legend also stated that those events were what triggered the world's destruction, and later re-construction (of which cause the worlds to be seperate "planets") yet here we are at HB in BBS, the worlds seperated. This legend could not have occured in BBS.

Ah, but then again, whatever happened to the people with Hearts filled with Light from Grandma-Kai's fairy tale? If we go by that, then ok, not everyone, but there were enough people with Hearts filled with Light. What if the Darkness that came in, amongst other things, was the Unbirths? and that affected the people with Pure Hearts.
Also, beyond the fact they're Pure of Heart, the PoHs are also differentiated as being directly linked to the Keyblades and the Keyholes, which could stand to differentiate them from the rest of the "pure Hearted" people.

The base point I wanted to make remains, however, being that an Unbirth = the result of a Pure Hearted Person going through the process of creating a Heartless.
I can't say much about this.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
i like this thread it makes alot of sense and how she has her mysterious powers.
its possible unbirths might have to do something with memories. *my theory*
kairi coming out of soras body taking something from him well what hes seen not literally.
but do you thiknk Xion could be Kairis nobody? if possible lol

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Could've.

But I still bring up the fact that 10 years is not a long period of time. Why would the Grandmother call this a "legend" if many people had pure hearts only 10 years ago? Certainly she was alive 10 years ago, and probably living in HB. I can't imagine why you'd call an event such as that a "legend" when it occured earlier before. In fact, the legend also stated that those events were what triggered the world's destruction, and later re-constructed (that cause the worlds to be seperate "planets") yet here we are at HB in BBS, the worlds seperated. This legend could not have occured in BBS.

You're kind of nitpicking what I didn't want you to nitpick on.
Also, keep in mind Kairi's age. What if it truly wasn't a legend, but the grandmother in her own way telling little Kairi of the events taking place all around her during BBS, and trying to get to the point, being - that there will always be Light, even in the Deepest Darkness?

I can't say much about this.

I don't know how to take this :x

Riku77

Did you truly expect anything less from a theory I actually mentioned in several other threads? >:3

But if it happened at the exact instant, then how would the grandma know about it?

Cissy

Bronze Member
You're kind of nitpicking what I didn't want you to nitpick on.
Also, keep in mind Kairi's age. What if it truly wasn't a legend, but the grandmother in her own way telling little Kairi of the events taking place all around her during BBS, and trying to get to the point, being - that there will always be Light, even in the Deepest Darkness?
Apart from the fact that Nomura definitely said it was a fairy-tale.

Unless..you're implying that Nomura is bending the truth?

I don't know how to take this :x
I had nothing to contradict, basically.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Where does the Unbirth come from?

The wildcard fact that could make this theory sink-or-swim, already mentioned that. I presented some possibilities, but like I said, this isn't an Unbirth theory, but a Namine theory.
Ruling out a Heartless and presenting why her being a Nobody makes little to no sense, that only leaves her with the last remaining possibility.

kairi coming out of soras body taking something from him well what hes seen not literally.

Kairi remained untouched by the entire ordeal as far as we know (save for the Unbirth part lol). I doubt she took something.

but do you thiknk Xion could be Kairis nobody? if possible lol

I hate this.
If she could create Xion, why did she need Sora to create Namine for her? Answer - she wouldn't have, because she could've created a Nobody on her own. Seeing how she couldn't (and I'm actually saying even that 'Nobody' that was created isn't a Nobody), case closed.

Apart from the fact that Nomura definitely said it was a fairy-tale.

Unless..you're implying that Nomura is bending the truth?

Some members go as far as to say that Nomura said Namine isn't related to Kairi.
Make of that what you will.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Some members go as far as to say that Nomura said Namine isn't related to Kairi.
Example, please? As in, what piece of interview are they referring too? (ummm...if you don't know, then it's alright. Exclude this request.)

'Sides, excluding this new theory, have you not said many times that Sora is more closely related to Namine than Kairi is? Not saying that you're the one who thinks Nomura implied that, but all the same, you've made it clear before that this is the case.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Not a bad theory at all, SA. You obviously put some effort into this. However, there are a couple of points that I'm having issues with...

Kairi's Pure Heart. Why should we care about this? Well, recall the legend Kairi's grandmother told her. Once upon a time, there was only Light in people's Hearts.
So there were people with Pure Hearts creating Unbirths, then the events in the legend Kairi's Grandmother told her came to pass, the people had Darkness in their Hearts, creating Heartless and Nobodies instead.

First of all, I wouldn't take the story as fact. Nomura said it's only a legend. And yes, some legends and myths come from real events, but I think this is a bit of a stretch. There are only seven Princesses of Heart, and the games have always given the impression that beings with pure light are very rare. Even BBS is giving us this impression:

Aqua: "Is there a clue of Master Xehanort?"
Terra: "He is interested in hearts of pure light."
Aqua: "A heart of pure light..."
Terra: "We'll chase the light too."
Terra: "Master Xehanort should appear if we do so."

If there are so many hearts of pure light that they can create so many Unbirths, enough to make them the main enemies in BBS, why would MX and VAT need to go to so much trouble looking for them?

Sora effectively releasing two Hearts from his Body. This could actually tie in nicely with all the Keychainsless, apparently Wielder-less Keyblades in Sunset Horizons. Keyblades having Hearts, yo? You get my drift; only instead of a Master and Keyblade, we had Master and Princess of Heart. If we still want to say Sora's Keyblade had a Heart, that doesn't hurt at all.
It was simply Kairi's Heart that created the Unbirth while the Heart in the Keyblade stuck around with the Nobody - thus explaining both Roxas's Wielding abilities and Axel asking him if he had a Heart - which he would've.
Saying this makes no sense?

Yes. You kind of lost me here. The two hearts that came out of Sora's body belonged to him and Kairi, not his Keyblade. I can see where you get the idea that Keyblades might have hearts too- after all, the Princesses' hearts made up the Dark Keyblade, but how would that go to Roxas?

And again, I wouldn't really take Axel's questions as fact- he was just theorizing. He and Roxas made it pretty clear in that conversation that they don't really understand their existence.

Namine's place with the Organization, or to be precise - lack thereof. Remember all those theories about Xion not being a Nobody and thus, at the end of the day the Organization remained numbering 13 Members and not 14? Well, who's to say Namine wasn't a tad more obvious about her lack of Nobody-hood, thus not even getting the coat? Popping up in the middle of Castle Oblivion, having powers over something within the Whole, within the Somebody instead of an element... it's easy to see how, despite her insane value proven in CoM, she would be shunned as a witch - especially if everyone were unaware about Unbirths - which they seemed to have been.

This would make a lot of sense if Axel hadn't actually called her a Nobody in CoM. And if they didn't know about Unbirths, what else could she be? I think they didn't let her in the Organization because she was so easily intimidated and taken advantage of. The only way she could actively help the Organization was by having her powers manipulated. So they saw her as little more than a slave. Plus, it would be much easier to convince Namine to help them trap Sora if they made it look like she had no future anywhere else.

Other than that, it's hard to actually disprove this theory, since, like you said, we don't really know what Unbirths are. As of now, it's a good guess, and it would explain the plot-hole that is Namine's existence. But we'll have to wait and see.

xjeezlouisx

I'll Hit You Harder Than Meth
Website
www.myspace.com
Kairi remained untouched by the entire ordeal as far as we know (save for the Unbirth part lol). I doubt she took something.
i know that skank took something.

I hate this.
If she could create Xion, why did she need Sora to create Namine for her? Answer - she wouldn't have, because she could've created a Nobody on her own. Seeing how she couldn't (and I'm actually saying even that 'Nobody' that was created isn't a Nobody), case closed.
thats the thing i never truly said was it that time she made a nobody....
but who knows i could be wrong

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The wildcard fact that could make this theory sink-or-swim, already mentioned that. I presented some possibilities, but like I said, this isn't an Unbirth theory, but a Namine theory.
Ruling out a Heartless and presenting why her being a Nobody makes little to no sense, that only leaves her with the last remaining possibility.

lol
I got something for this situation right here. I'll need time to work on it.
Also, I'll be starting a new fanclub. You want to join? [No, it's not a PMF fanclub]

There's nothing that said she wasn't experimented on by Xehanort in the part.

I hate this.

Hmm, an Unbirth born through the process of becoming a nobody.

If that's the case, Namine's a complete human.

At one point. OBVIOUSLY, that's no longer the case.

Riku77

Quite possible, its not lying though, its bending the truth a bit to make it seem like it wasnt a lie. There is always a little way that no one thinks about that makes us all(or at least me) say duh.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Further discussion about the sub-theories displayed halted on purpose. They were to make a point and serve as awkward examples, not be the main issue of this debate.

Example, please? As in, what piece of interview are they referring too? (ummm...if you don't know, then it's alright. Exclude this request.)

Ask PMF. I wouldn't put it beyond Nomura though.

'Sides, excluding this new theory, have you not said many times that Sora is more closely related to Namine than Kairi is? Not saying that you're the one who thinks Nomura implied that, but all the same, you've made it clear before that this is the case.

As far as Nobodies are concerned, yes. Also, I still say she's closely related to Sora, even more than to Kairi.
However, I'm changing what she's made of from a Body and Soul to something else we can find more logical, such as parts of a Soul (which later on went back when Roxas and Namine did), Memories, Dreams, etc, instead of a Body which obviously were preoccupied.

This would make a lot of sense if Axel hadn't actually called her a Nobody in CoM. And if they didn't know about Unbirths, what else could she be?

My point exactly, actually. They didn't know about Unbirths, thus not knowing that wasn't what Namine was.

I think they didn't let her in the Organization because she was so easily intimidated and taken advantage of. The only way she could actively help the Organization was by having her powers manipulated. So they saw her as little more than a slave. Plus, it would be much easier to convince Namine to help them trap Sora if they made it look like she had no future anywhere else.

While that is true, look at Roxas; they're treating him as a pawn as well; Xaldin greatly dislikes him; at one point, despite his usefulness, they were willing to kill both him and Sora.
Namine being made a part of the Organization wouldn't mean they'd have to treat her nicely. After all, it's also been hinted that Xion - a Member - tried running away numerous times to whathever reasons. Why not mistreatment?

Other than that, it's hard to actually disprove this theory, since, like you said, we don't really know what Unbirths are. As of now, it's a good guess, and it would explain the plot-hole that is Namine's existence. But we'll have to wait and see.

Mmhm :3

Her point being that Nomura is lying about the "legend is a fairy-tale" statement now, in present time.

Does anyone remember when he talked about it? I think it's a recent interview but I'm not sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back