• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread

not all the organisation members are playable in 358/2days.
just six of them.
im really looking foward 2 play 358/2 days in order 2 see who
is the 14 member and why they did not call it organization 14.
i want 2 play the recom 2 see the cutscenes and play it in big
screen.

No, all of the Organization Members are playble in 358/2 Days. And this isn't the place to discuss 358/2 Days.

Please go to the Official 358/2 Days /Xion Thread to discuss 358/2 Days. This thread is only for Re:CoM.

rmyulfo

i was just saying it but im not agreeng with you.
recom is the same just with a few things like 3d stuff and
the cutscenes thats what i basically want 2 see.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

You should know that it's been confirmed that all the Organization members will be playable in 358/2 Days, especially in Multiplayer mode.

You mean, we'll be able to use Zexion, Larxene and any other member?

If so, I better start saving money for a DS.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

rmyulfo;3340483[COLOR=#006400 said:
recom is the same just with a few things like 3d stuff and [/COLOR]
the cutscenes thats what i basically want 2 see.

No. Theres fuck more than that.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards

Nice but we should get back on topic.

Such as, where does Sora buy his super-mega elastic gel?

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

Such as, where does Sora buy his super-mega elastic gel?

I already said that, It's a high quality Hair cement comprised of Mastered materia granules.

*EDIT*
No, it's not.

The majority of Re:CoM uses rehashed textures from KH1. For the models that aren't actually rehashed, like Sora's redesign, the Organization members, etc, they explicitly stated that they made them on the same level as KH2.

If you have any misconception in assuming that it's better, it's probably because all the Re:CoM cutscenes are actually pre-rendered FMVs. Why? Because they have the room to do it, unlike in KH2, and they have the opportunity to do it (Sora's, Donald's, and Goofy's weapons can't change in the cutscenes unlike in KH2 since they only use their main weapons). And in addition to that, CO's clear white background makes the hues and textures more pronounced in appearance.

Then perhaps this should be readded to future game because, it sure as hell pulled the wool over my eyes. The characters features are more defined the textures aren't "jerky" and the animation is far more smooth than any I've ever seen in a Ps2 game. But, apparently I'm wrong about it looking alot nicer. :S

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

The reason people don't like to use it though, is because it makes everyone use their default weapon. Again, not a problem in Re:Com but for other games it is.

How do they pull off non pre rendered cut scenes?

Awards

Then perhaps this should be readded to future game because, it sure as hell pulled the wool over my eyes. The characters features are more defined the textures aren't "jerky" and the animation is far more smooth than any I've ever seen in a Ps2 game. But, apparently I'm wrong about it looking alot nicer. :S

Making scenes into FMVs takes up more space, meaning that there could potentially be less content for the game (and at the very least, we wouldn't be seeing things like different weapons and drive forms in cutscenes).
It's really no different than KH2. Just think of it as... more stable. Instead of the cutscenes being treated as a 3 dimensional area like a game, they're more portrayed in the manner of a movie.

A

Azrael

Rehash of old KH1 textures unless they try to update them.

It won't happen.

The Japs get all the good stuff.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I think it's less the Japanese getting the good stuff as much as the NA staff being idiots. We would've gotten the good stuff too, possibly, but seeing how we "started this", we've no complaining rights.
Well, the fans do. But remember which side went bitchy first.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I think it's less the Japanese getting the good stuff as much as the NA staff being idiots. We would've gotten the good stuff too, possibly, but seeing how we "started this", we've no complaining rights.

This <3<3<3<3

A

Azrael

Not this.

It was the Jap fans that went bitchy first with KH1. Not our fault our version was better. Sheesh

A

Azrael

Ah, but now we complain their version is better, aren't we? Same situation, we cast the first stone.

Aren't there more KH fans outside of Japan than North America.

If that's true, f*** the Japanese, I want some frickin' extras on Re:CoM.

Cissy

Bronze Member

There are more, but we're not their country, now are we?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Aren't there more KH fans outside of Japan than North America.

Quiet. They control the internet. They could cut it off at any ti................
ie404error.png

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com

I'm sad you said fuck me. *hides in corner of multicultural angst* I still don't want any, more fuel to feed the fire as they say. D:

Quiet. They control the internet. They could cut it off at any ti................

Shhh....we're watching you. We are the masters of all things technological, even our toilets have the abilities to change in to fully armed Gundam fighters. 8D *my momma would slap me if she heard that. >.>*

Maverick E.S

Virus

I understand that the kh1 version was a bit better than theirs but why didn't we get the kh2 fm? So What the whole probably continual fm remixes are going to belong to only the Japanese and the people who import. Obviously there will be more, whenever the sequel to kh2 comes out I bet you there will be a fm to that too and we wont get it. Im happy we get Re:Com but messed up how we don't get the full package, but I guess its just something that wont happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back