• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

First Xehanort Theory ~_~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunshine

Website
www.youtube.com
I don't know if anyone made this one but here goes. ~_~ I'm thinking in the Birth By Sleep trailer while MX is floating toward Kingdom Hearts he like planned to make himself immortal or something and TAV did a final battle with him yadda yadda, and they couldn't completely destroy him and it just made MX young and disappeared and you know the rest. So what do you think? -_-

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
There's not much evidence to back this up, I'm going to have to pass on this one like the many other Xehanort threads.
I'd just wait for the game, at this point theories in this caliber are useless dribble.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
I don't recall seeing MX floating towards KH.

There's not much evidence to back any of this up either.
~shrugs~

Cissy

Bronze Member
The camera just panned up, I think. No floating.

Either way, there's not much to say. His intentions are kind of vague, apart from the obvious ones. :/

Iridium

Awards
I assume it was the camera angle to add a more dramatic effect to the scene.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Tch, these type of threads. Meh, I'll post for the +1.

I wouldn't want to lie to you, TC, so here's what I honestly think: It reeks of fail.

The point of a theory is to explain an idea or a set of ideas based on evidence and careful reasoning. Your so called thesis just left us hanging, thus it fails. Try again next time.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
no. MX was definitely getting closer. I assumed that he was just raising his platform towards the sky.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I have to agree with Yttrxium.

I thought it was a camera panning downwards, on a weird angle, so it appeared as though he was moving upwards.

Then again, I guess we can't know for sure, huh?

Dyingslow666

Isnt there a scene that shows him floating or something, for like a few seconds, then that shows he'll have the ability to float, if there isnt a scene like that (My minds a little hazy) then he must be moving his rock upwards

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Well it looks like he's going up.....actually Im with Yttrix and Cis. I really dont think he was ascending.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Isnt there a scene that shows him floating or something, for like a few seconds, then that shows he'll have the ability to float, if there isnt a scene like that (My minds a little hazy) then he must be moving his rock upwards

No my first thought wasn't him ascending by himself, but using his control over earth to make the mountain riso some more.

Iridium

Awards
It seems that the argument is at a stalemate, I still stick with my assumption however.
Though I have to admit the hand clenching was badass >:3

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It seems that the argument is at a stalemate, I still stick with my assumption however.
Though I have to admit the hand clenching was badass >:3

That and the dramatic way Terra ripped off his helmet XD

Dyingslow666

That just makes Terra more cooler, like a super-powered Soap Opera, except it has blue-haired women, 15 year olds with giant keys and a duck that talks retardedly and a dog that IS retarded..

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
That just makes Terra more cooler, like a super-powered Soap Opera, except it has blue-haired women, 15 year olds with giant keys and a duck that talks retardedly and a dog that IS retarded..

Blasphemy!!! GOOFY's NOT RETARDED he just has a speech impediment :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back