• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2:final mix2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

serena64

when was kh2:final mix2 released in america the site said 2007 but when i went to look for it i did not see it anywhere will this game be coming out soon and will it have a strategy guid along with it? for that matter was kh: final mix1 ever released in america i didn't seee that game anywhere either did it have a stategy guide as well what are these two games about anyway

Final513

No kh2:final mix + was never released. That was just a rumor. But i dont think kh2fm will ever be released not knfm srry. I just got my ps2 modded and imported it.

serena64

what about the first final mix game was it released in america i never saw that game either

J0hnny0hm

KH1 Final Mix never made it to the U.S.

KH2 Final Mix+ was released only in Japan. The "+" stands for KH: Re: Chain of Memories.

We get Re: Chain of Memories on December 2nd, 2008.

but we won't get KH2 Final Mix (Unless Square Enix starts feeling generous)

Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt SE would even consider releasing kh2fm+ outside of Japan let alone Asia. Sad thing is the only reason a KHFM was made was because the US version included the sephy, Ice titan, and Curt ziza (sp?) boss battles, and as far as I know, all KH2 games worldwide were equal so their was no reason for a KH2FM.

xAzZ

I hate square enix for only re making re chain of memories and not final mix

LiD

well they better get generous before i get really pissed!!!!

Well start getting pissed because its highly doubtful the game is getting released in America
so here is my suggestion, Buy a japanese fromated ps2, and have the game imported to you..
or use that magic disc thing everyone uses >.>

I think the "+" part of the game is to hold us over lol, till BBS gets released in America..
I think SE wants us to have something to keep us occupied for like 2 weeks lol
tho that doesn't help me much, seeing on how i beat both of these games ><

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
well they better get generous before i get really pissed!!!!

Square is so scared. Srsly.

I hate square enix for only re making re chain of memories and not final mix

Yes, because remaking a game that is already a re-release of another game makes so much darn sense.

when was kh2:final mix2 released in america the site said 2007 but when i went to look for it i did not see it anywhere will this game be coming out soon and will it have a strategy guid along with it? for that matter was kh: final mix1 ever released in america i didn't seee that game anywhere either did it have a stategy guide as well what are these two games about anyway

Both of them never came and never will come. I suggest you just wait for Re: Chain of Memories, that's probably what made the whole package interesting most.

The extras in KH2FM aren't really all that long lasting.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The extras in KH2FM aren't really all that long lasting.

=/ They're what make KH2FM the better game, IMO. I put a lot of time into KH2FM, chasing after the Mushrooms, struggling to make it to the Garden of Assemblage, tearing my hair out to beat Terra to watch the concept video on my TV...

Re:CoM is a short and easy game which, while certainly much better than the original, was not worth bringing to NA by itself.

Anyhow, question answered, so I'll close this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back