• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Games to Movies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
IGN: Games-to-Film Update
These are just a few that are planning to be made or having a script being written.

I think they should just leave a few of these alone, but of course they will want to milk a series as much as they can. Not every big time game deserves a movie, and I just don't think that a God of War movie would work out too well.

What games are you willing to see if made into a movie?

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
They`re making a DBZ movie.......... I`ll see it but it`s going to be horrible (my opinion).

Clone

They`re making a DBZ movie.......... I`ll see it but it`s going to be horrible (my opinion).

I agree with that, and i dont think mainy games will do well as movies. I dont play the RE games but was it any think like the movies that have been made?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've always believed that games and movies should not be mixed and freely adapted into the other. Games are made into games b/c it makes more sense to play it rather than watch it. The same goes for movies.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Games to movies suck.

same for movies to games.

but Brittany Snow's hot. I'd throw away 8 bucks to see her, crappy videogame movie or not.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Books made into movies at least have a chance. Video games to movies are definitely fail.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Games to movies generally suck primarily because Hollywood sucks.

I'm honestly not so much concern with the potential game movies as I am with the potential anime ones. I know they're going to shat on Akira and Robotech. God forbid Speilberg messes up Ghost in the Shell or turn Cowboy Bebop into a movie. *shudders*

It's Hollywood that fails.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
The Max Payne movie coming out actually looks pretty awesome. I was kinda surprised lol

It looks good but since I've played the game, I'll have something to compare it to. It might be awesome but it'll suck to me. Mostly because it won't stick to the story. This is probably the only game that could've been done into a movie but they've already screwed it a little bit.

very differentiable
Awards
Well far cry will be screwed over, uwe boll is doing that one.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Spore into a movie...? Really...?

DEATHNOTE-37-Large01.jpg

Whut?

Btw Fox is making a Sims movie.....right.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Man.. I never liked the idea of making videogames into movies too much. Hollywood's just to prone to say.. ruining them. The only videogame turned movie that I liked was probably RE. Usually, it's just too hard to accept that they're basically cramming ten (minimum) to fifty hours into a two hour timeframe and expecting it to work, which it usually doesn't.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Well games usually always last at least 5 hours. GoW in theory could be good, but I don't think you could find a voice actor that could actually do Kratos well. If they wanted to do movies I think instead they should just keep it as an animated or CG movie. Hell if they did a GoW movie that was maybe 2 and a half hours long in CG, I would see that without thinking twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back