• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

UGH! My sound card does not like the internet right now. I can't hear anything :cry: No Youtube, No G4. Begorrah.

OOH! an official site, awesome!

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Thank, and I wouldn't mind having that picture on the box art as will. But have some more things on though too.:closedeyes:

If you're talking about the one in the site, then *throws self over that poster*
I love my KH posters.
*cough*
It's kind of ironic they'd have it though, and makes me wonder, actually.
That picture of Sora and Riku... is part of the FM+ cover D: the both of them like that, in the sky above the pillars, with the heart-shaped clouds surrounding them.
Hm...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards

Ahhhh! This is so exciting.
Poo on all you naysayers! :p
It's coming, it really is!! :DDD

Xattm

Thanks the video...
I really hope they have some sort of videos on the site so we can hear the voices of the Organization members...

Sacred X

Freshmeat

Chances are they will edit Vexen's death, sadly. I just hope it's not something ridiculous. Axel's death edit wasn't that bad, so hopefully Vexen's won't be either.

Sexy Angel

Hey, Im right*, Once again, of course. Obviously.

*about RE: CoM

Dark Slayer

nope, I'm in America.
I was just saying that I felt like one of the few people in America who didn't import FM+ with Re: CoM
that is why I will for sure be getting Re: CoM when it comes state side December

oh ok. was just asking coz in europe, there are also gameplayers (this will sound gay, but i'll say it anyway) but they play games coz they wanna be the best at it, they dont feel passion for the games, like i do (im no nerd), i get involved in the game, i become the characters myself, i learn to fight like they do, i see what they see... and much more (make fun of me all u want, im so happy that nothing will put me sad)

Valamphias

oh ok. was just asking coz in europe, there are also gameplayers (this will sound gay, but i'll say it anyway) but they play games coz they wanna be the best at it, they dont feel passion for the games, like i do (im no nerd), i get involved in the game, i become the characters myself, i learn to fight like they do, i see what they see... and much more (make fun of me all u want, im so happy that nothing will put me sad)
I wouldn't make fun. I'm like that with some games I play, too.

Anyway: Re:CoM. Woot!

Xattm

I get ya. no harm done. I feel the same way about certian games I play (like the KH games)

Dark Slayer

this to say that the game players in europe play the games and dont wanna know about the story, so if kh:CoM dont come out in europe they dont wanna know, even if they played kh1

Dark Slayer

its good to know that there r more ppl like me in the world. thx for not making fun of me

Ben Leslie

this to say that the game players in europe play the games and dont wanna know about the story, so if kh:CoM dont come out in europe they dont wanna know, even if they played kh1

I'd be annoyed if Europes doen't get to play RE: COM, but I'm not to fussed on it because I've already played through the GBA version. But it would be nice to play it again before the PS2 stops selling good games in most places. Almost every high street shop are getting rid of there good PS2 games. The only games that you'll mostly see would be games based on movies or sport games.

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe

If you're talking about the one in the site, then *throws self over that poster*
I love my KH posters.
*cough*
It's kind of ironic they'd have it though, and makes me wonder, actually.
That picture of Sora and Riku... is part of the FM+ cover D: the both of them like that, in the sky above the pillars, with the heart-shaped clouds surrounding them.
Hm...

Hmmm sound like you are looking at the FM+ picture, the one I look at had Sora and Riku standing next to each other but they are faceing away from each other and both are looking at the sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back