• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

@Grace: I'm assuming as much. New mini-games, I guess? Or, they're just referring to the fact that Re:COM had new mini-games compared to COM's.

Ben Leslie

I'd defindently be buying it I loved the GBA version and playing it again with new features and bosses all I would need to do is Swap magic the PS2 which my sister doesn't use any more.

Aslo I think KH RE: COM would possibly could get Game of the Year for PS2 on most sites and magazines or unless if Persona 4 does I never played any of the Persona series.

Dark Slayer

Not a problem ^_^ and welcome to KHI.

and Rag, how could you FORGET about Riku.... (sighs, sighs again, sighs some more.) Oh Riku. I completely became a fangirl as soon as I saw him in CoM.

thx for that too. now the only problem is: is this game cmpatible with the ps3 sistem?

Soren

Awards

*Reads the article*

Well I'll be damned! So it's coming after all. And here I was expecting the worst.....

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

thx for that too. now the only problem is: is this game cmpatible with the ps3 sistem?

I'm sure that it will be; I wouldn't worry too much about that.

Awards

@Grace: I'm assuming as much. New mini-games, I guess? Or, they're just referring to the fact that Re:COM had new mini-games compared to COM's.

It's driving me nuts though because it's so vague. "Four brand new experiences accompanying the main adventure." Experiences? Four? I'm trying to recall here if that had any relevance.

It may be four random things like Riku's stupid card duel (which had an annoying habit of taking up bulks of fights when I'd accidentally enter one), Pluto as a summon, etc.

Light_keyblade14

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is it!!!!! at last is about time.its great but it also opens a lot of questions
maybe they can bring kh2fm+,don't yell at me but is a fact if they brought chain of memories maybe they can bring kh2fm+ know that would be awosome :thumbsup::thumbup:

Dark Slayer

I'm sure that it will be; I wouldn't worry too much about that.

not many preocupations in my head. this is the last one so... i ask about it, coz KH:2 HAD AN ERROR IN TRON WORLD (ROBOTIC GUY FIGHT) he stopped losing life and i could stay there all my life hitting him that he wouldnt die. but then i installed a new version and it never happened again (sorry for the caps, accidentally pressed the button and didnt want to write again)

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

I just realized something. With this announcement...
It must've become really really really cold down there in hell D:

That's right....

*searches for all the stuff people said they would do if Re:CoM came to NA......*

Charlie K

Back in Business

Will this have the video feature that FM+ Had?Or not?
If anyone knows.

Cissy

Bronze Member

@Golden: No one knows.

Luckily, I am in the higher levels of icy hell.

Cissy

Bronze Member

@Golden:The KHI Debate.

The sticky at the top of FoKH.

Ben Leslie

Best thing is there will be somthing good to play before the PS2 dies out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back