• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

Zexion will be fun.
Good thing about getting this game late is that all the strats are up on the intrawebz.

Rena said:
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S COMING OUT!! ;~; AND HALEY'S SORA AGAIN YAY. So very ecstatic nowww!

Mmkay, is Quinton Flynn going to be Axel and who's voicing Naminé, Larxene, and Zexion? >.> Huuuuuh? And yay for finally having voiced SoraNami moments in English! 83
No info on that, yet.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

And yay for finally having voiced SoraNami moments in English! 83

This. So so so so so this. Though I'm scared ;~; I hope they didn't change too much in that aspect. I mean, I know about the "been alone for so long" -> "always been alone", but... I donno ;~; I fear they changed more.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

To the importers: So, if I up and traded my GBA copy, would I be losing anything?

Because if I get this for Christmas, that's the first thing I'll do.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S COMING OUT!! ;~; AND HALEY'S SORA AGAIN YAY. So very ecstatic nowww!

Mmkay, is Quinton Flynn going to be Axel and who's voicing Naminé, Larxene, and Zexion? >.> Huuuuuh? And yay for finally having voiced SoraNami moments in English! 83

I think they're using the same people....rumors flew around that they were getting VAs for all the people in CoM that weren't in KH2.

*drools while thinking of Brittany Snow's melodious voice coming from Namine's mouth again*

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

This. So so so so so this. Though I'm scared ;~; I hope they didn't change too much in that aspect. I mean, I know about the "been alone for so long" -> "always been alone", but... I donno ;~; I fear they changed more.
I hope they don't change too much! D: Though, from what I've seen [yay for amvs], I think there's more SoraNami moments than in the actual GBA version. Could be completely wrong, though. :<

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

So, if I up and traded my GBA copy, would I be losing anything?

Because if I get this for Christmas, that's the first thing I'll do.

You shouldn't dare to trade that in; it's a piece of KH history, which could very well be forgotten with the release of Re:COM.
That's my opinion, at least. Then again, I'm a bit of a pack rat, so you should just do what pleases you.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I hope they don't change too much! D: Though, from what I've seen [yay for amvs], I think there's more SoraNami moments than in the actual GBA version. Could be completely wrong, though. :<

If you're right... god dammit, the mere thought. ;~; *shivers delightfully*

You shouldn't dare to trade that in; it's a piece of KH history, which could very well be forgotten with the release of Re:COM.
That's my opinion, at least. Then again, I'm a bit of a pack rat, so you should just do what pleases you.

I agree with this.

C

Colours

I have the Game Boy edition of COM, so it'll be somewhat weird seeing it in 3D.
The Zexion boss should prove to be interesting, as well as the new gameplay features.

Hopefully his fight will be entertaining.<3

Angel

I agree with this.

Why do you guys think so? I see no reason in keeping it if I get the same story in Re:CoM.

Although I may keep it just so I can have a portable KH game until BBS/358/coded come out. But by then, the trade in value would've gone down the toilet....

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess

(faints thinking of Quentin Flynn's voice.) Can't wait to HEAR the first Enlgish KH swear. (yes I know that was odd coming from me, but my big KH memory is reading the lines with my brother and stopping seeing Axel swear. Didn't really know what to do with that.)

D

Deleted member 36435

Because they've stopped making Re:CoM it'd probably be wiser to ebay it considering GameStop will rip you the fuck off. D:

Angel

Brittany Snow was EPIC in KH2.

So, I expect the same epic-ness in Re:CoM.

Well, that's part of the fun, it's not the same story, not exactly. :\

How? If anything, Re:CoM probably has more of the story than the original, but I may be wrong.

If anything, I know that Re:CoM has the Zexion fight and 3rd Marluxia one over the original.

D

Deleted member 36435

Also, CoM has the portability factor.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'm really looking forward to fighting Marluxia III; the final Marluxia fight in the original seemed somewhat anticlimactic to me.

Angel

I'm actually looking forward much more to Reverse Rebirth D: the coat, explained, at long last!

EDIT: booya, 4k, 7 rep power. who wants rep :D

This.

I want to see them get the coat.

BTW, *raises hand* I wants some rep. :)

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'm actually looking forward much more to Reverse Rebirth D: the coat, explained, at long last!

True, I've always wondered how the Organization could have had such a midget-sized coat on hand, as if they left it just for Mickey.
Perhaps it was Pooh's old coat after he left the Organization....Nah, the torso would be much wider.
Also, a little rep wouldn't be unappreciated in the least.

D

Deleted member 36435

I could take some rep. :p
Also, I've beaten CoM like 15 times already. :D
My Sora is 99 and my Riku is 87.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back