• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you get/do you want KH RE:CoM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread.

Personally I do not.
Adding that to the package could lead to poor sales because it would be advertised and KHII:FM+. Americans typically don't buy remakes of games unless it was Halo or some shit. So, S-E could be using this as an experiment. If it does poorly I doubt this would ever happen again.

You have a good point.

Now that the initial excitement has died down, I'm wondering if releasing this game in NA is meant to be part of the overall promotion of 358/2 Days. "Remember these guys? The Organization? Well, you're about to get the chance to play as them!" Otherwise, what would be the point of releasing it a year later, as a remake to a game that originally came out in 2004?

Oh well, this news has made my day!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

You have a good point.

Now that the initial excitement has died down, I'm wondering if releasing this game in NA is meant to be part of the overall promotion of 358/2 Days. "Remember these guys? The Organization? Well, you're about to get the chance to play as them!" Otherwise, what would be the point of releasing it a year later, as a remake to a game that originally came out in 2004?

Oh well, this news has made my day!

This sentence makes the most sense Ive heard yet about S-E's reason of it coming to America

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I'd like to think they realized that if they were already getting their translation, coding and dubbing staffs together, they were better off working on another game while waiting for Days to be shipped over.

Personally, I'm glad, but would've much prefered the FM+ :\ I wanted all the extra brand new stuff there, and I fear how they 'patched up' all the plot holes KH2 sucking and Nomura failing created >_>;

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

I'd like to think they realized that if they were already getting their translation, coding and dubbing staffs together, they were better off working on another game while waiting for Days to be shipped over.

Personally, I'm glad, but would've much prefered the FM+ :\ I wanted all the extra brand new stuff there, and I fear how they 'patched up' all the plot holes KH2 sucking and Nomura failing created >_>;

This. Except I'm not really glad, just indifferent.

Xattm

This is awesome news! Now all we need are the voice actors for the Organization and box art.
Hopefully we get some information soon on 358/2 Days for US (weather if we see it this winter or next spring)

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

This is awesome news! Now all we need are the voice actors for the Organization and box art.
Hopefully we get some information soon on 358/2 Days for US (weather if we see it this winter or next spring)

Yeah I forgot about the boxart. Wonder what its gonna look like. Japan didnt even get one, wonder if its gonna be like this

VGBoxArt - Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories Box Art / Cover for the PlayStation 2

dang, I thought it was coming in november..

Its only a month later jeez have some patience.:lol:

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice

Oddly enough, it seems "My lost memories" is in Mickey's handwriting....

Metalmanmac1

Website
www.youtube.com

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I'm finally accepting this, now that there's an official statement from Square.
At long last, I can finally listen to Vexen's mad sceintist laugh in English! Hooray!!

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, the laugh shall be interesting.
I can't wait to do Reverse Rebirth.

edit// Can I buy a sticky for this?

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards

I have the Game Boy edition of COM, so it'll be somewhat weird seeing it in 3D.
The Zexion boss should prove to be interesting, as well as the new gameplay features.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH IT'S COMING OUT!! ;~; AND HALEY'S SORA AGAIN YAY. So very ecstatic nowww!

Mmkay, is Quinton Flynn going to be Axel and who's voicing Naminé, Larxene, and Zexion? >.> Huuuuuh? And yay for finally having voiced SoraNami moments in English! 83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back