• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

XBOX 360 Contest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Hey everyone :cool:

I was wondering if you guys will help me out- I belong to the Tales Brigade forum along with this one. Well, this month, whoever recruits the most people wins an Xbox 360! So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me out please? Most of my friends are all here on this site and online.

All I need, is for you to post your e-mail address. then, I send the invite, and you use the link and my name as the reference that sent you. I have until the 30th to get some recruits. Please help me out

:wub:

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Hey everyone :cool:

I was wondering if you guys will help me out- I belong to the Tales Brigade forum along with this one. Well, this month, whoever recruits the most people wins an Xbox 360! So, I was wondering if any of you would be interested in helping me out please? Most of my friends are all here on this site and online.

All I need, is for you to post your e-mail address. then, I send the invite, and you use the link and my name as the reference that sent you. I have until the 30th to get some recruits. Please help me out

:wub:

Advertising for [insert shit here] in a thread or in a post is not allowed. If you want to provide a link to any site, do so in your signature. That's the only possibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back