• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalForm Sora17

I think would die without glide, dodge roll/quick run, or high jump. I don't care how you would get them, I just want them. As for magic, the basic stuff like fire, blizzard, thunder, cure, protect, and maybe an earth one. I kind of missed ragnorak, arcs arcanum (or whatever), and strike raid. They sucked in KH 1, but i'm sure they can improve them in this game. As long as they work i'll be happy with them. Maybe some of those spiffy (yes "spiffy") moves Terra uses in that battle in Final Mix would be nice.

Cissy

Bronze Member
I think an air dodge roll would be interesting.

Not like the Drive form's version in KH2, but like propelling yourself sideways.

Unless we already have such a thing?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I think an air dodge roll would be interesting.

Not like the Drive form's version in KH2, but like propelling yourself sideways.

Unless we already have such a thing?

I think Terra has an air dodge.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
We all know there gonna beef Terra up but slow him down,
Speed ven up but weaken him D:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
oh thats cool, but i hope he doesn't turn into a Beeping ballet Dancer Like Aqua...

First of all, I'm not entirely sure that you're using the word "beeping" as it should.
Secondly, I think Aqua's acrobatics will add a bit of variety into combat, instead of the same old "smack this thing relentlessly until it fades into nothingness".

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
First of all, I'm not entirely sure that you're using the word "beeping" as it should.
Secondly, I think Aqua's acrobatics will add a bit of variety into combat, instead of the same old "smack this thing relentlessly until it fades into nothingness".

Actually, it stands for a Cuss word.

ANd i believe that also, im talking about Terra bieng that way.

It would be weird having him doing alot of jumping moves.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Actually, it stands for a Cuss word.

I realize that, but it still doesn't excuse incorrect word usage.
ANd i believe that also, im talking about Terra bieng that way.

It would be weird having him doing alot of jumping moves.

Well, that's what we have Aqua for. I'm pretty sure that Terra's "jumping move" shown in the trailer is a limit or special move, and that not all of his attacks will be that way. There's no reason to panic; Terra won't turn into a rabbit.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
I realize that, but it still doesn't excuse incorrect word usage.

Well, that's what we have Aqua for. I'm pretty sure that Terra's "jumping move" shown in the trailer is a limit or special move, and that not all of his attacks will be that way. There's no reason to panic; Terra won't turn into a rabbit.

Terra's jumping move is a Keyblade attack that you add to your command deck. As will all in combat abilities be in BBS.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
If Trinity WAS in BBS, how would you activate it? We may have 3 protagonists, but it sounds like they will be separate from each other most of the time. So, that kind of rules out a Sora/Donald/Goofy thing.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner
If Trinity WAS in BBS, how would you activate it? We may have 3 protagonists, but it sounds like they will be separate from each other most of the time. So, that kind of rules out a Sora/Donald/Goofy thing.

Shouldn't this be in a different thread? Someone should create "Features You'd Like to See Return in BBS".

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I'm talking about how the ability Trinity would be implemented if there is usually 1/3 of the protagonists in the battle.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Thatd be pointless because all abilities in KH probably arent in BBS D:
Not true.
If KH is going to back to it's roots, as in, more exploring and whatnot, then trinities or something like them stand a high chance of coming back. I hope so. The lack of exploring in KHII is a part of what made it not...fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back