• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Abilities you'd Like to See in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Hm.. I'd love to see something like grabbing a random keyblade from your inventory and wielding it dual-wise, kinda like forms. Except it would be better because it's random :thumbsup:.

Jaxek Watts

i think they really need to work on fighting with the keyblade...instead of just hitting ''x'' there should be more options...when you see roxas fight in secret trailers he fights amazingly, they need to bring more of that into gameplay (they did a lot better job in kh2 than kh1)

A

Azrael

A good ability would be using Trinity type moves with certain party members besides Donald and Goofy with God of War-like reaction commands.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Sadly though i doubt the actuality of this happening.
I say revamp the whole fighting system.
Its kinda blah after a few game if you get my drift.
But thats offtopic.
Id like them to add more better spells D:
Id like them to add some sort tribute summon system as well.
Like having certain items or a keyblade would allow you so summon different monsters or whatever.
A more vareity of clothes that change ability like lets say you get a biker out fit youd get a speed boost.
A knights armor would be an attack boost like that D:
Screw drive D:

Faris

Perfect Harmony
Actually, i'd lke it if they brought back trinity all together.

It was pretty fun if you asked me.

Except the fact that trinity took forever to get in KH1...

i'm not a big fan of trinity. if they could improve it somehow while keeping the same sort of feel id be up for that, but right now i think trinity is dodgy.

But aero just radiated awesomeness.

Plus, it wasn't invincible. It was just... Better.

But everyone agrees with dodge roll, right?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
But aero just radiated awesomeness.

Plus, it wasn't invincible. It was just... Better.

But everyone agrees with dodge roll, right?

Yes.

For some reason, my post full of awesome abilities i wanted disappeared =/

True but in order to level that out they shoudlnt have that many keyblades D:

Thats why theyre only giving each of VAT one Keyblade that levels itself, i beileve.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
In regards to defensive abilities, I can't think of any previous ones that really catch my eye, but some sort of 360-degree form of guard would be pretty neat.
As for offensive/limit abilities, I'd like to see Ragnarok make a reappearance in BBS, as well as Ars Arcanum, though judging by the gameplay footage featured in the trailer, the latter has either already been included or has been replaced by a similar move.
And as for neutral abilities, the only ones that come to my mind are glide and dodge roll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back