• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Mickey Mouse...Darkness?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

Mickey mouse fell into the realm of darkness, and found the Keyblade there. Its called the key of darkness cause thats where the Keyblade was found of course. But like Riku that doesn't mean it has to be dark and evil weapon.

Khaki45

There is no Realm I think.....I think back in BBS he just HAD a keyblade. But in the first KH series he had the Key to darkness to be symbolic, like Sora has light, Riku has twilight, and he had darkness. But he doesnt represent the darkness, his weapon does.

Valamphias

I think he had star seeker even when you where prparing the raft.Because he gets the inverse kk in the realm of darkness.
Didn't a screenshot of Coded show Mickey wielding Star Seeker in Traverse Town with Sora standing right behind him? That seemed significant to me when I saw it, like maybe they were suggesting we'd see how and when Mickey got the reverse KK, and that it took place during the events of KH1.

Misruk

Didn't a screenshot of Coded show Mickey wielding Star Seeker in Traverse Town with Sora standing right behind him? That seemed significant to me when I saw it, like maybe they were suggesting we'd see how and when Mickey got the reverse KK, and that it took place during the events of KH1.

I think he did...yet another mystery to be answered

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Well he did somehow acquire the blade while in the dark realm, and the keyblades location does not determine the users ability to wield it nor does it affect that person as such. Basically no matter what's in the persons heart dark, light or twilight if they are strong enough in heart they can wield one no matter what realm they got it from.

Misruk

Misruk, how come you joined in 07 but you got little posts?

Yea alot of times i just read posts instead of MAKIN them, but im goin to change that

Well he did somehow acquire the blade while in the dark realm, and the keyblades location does not determine the users ability to wield it nor does it affect that person as such. Basically no matter what's in the persons heart dark, light or twilight if they are strong enough in heart they can wield one no matter what realm they got it from.

This is true but along with that where did Star Seeker come from?

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I think that the darkness keyblade is the light of the darkness. The golden blade color suggests "light" imo. Maybe, it's connected to the door to light and of course, the kingdom key and it are tied to the great door to darkness.

magic2345

Since sora got the star seeker, does that mean mickey's star seeker is gone, or can there be two of the same keyblade?
I think Mickey got the inverse keyblade somewhere in Coded, while Kh1.
The thing is, the inverse keyblade looks a lot like kingdom key, maybe its an imitation made by the realm of darkness....or....I am just missing many info.

Hercules123

Since sora got the star seeker, does that mean mickey's star seeker is gone, or can there be two of the same keyblade?
I think Mickey got the inverse keyblade somewhere in Coded, while Kh1.
The thing is, the inverse keyblade looks a lot like kingdom key, maybe its an imitation made by the realm of darkness....or....I am just missing many info.

I don't think there can be two of the same keyblade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back