• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Most Annoying Heartless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

very differentiable
Awards
The defenders for not giving me their shield, i battled them hours and only got bright crystal and elixer. Still on it now.

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
The green nocturnes sucked!

They were so easy to kill and they were everywhere.
But if you didn't kill them fast enough they healed all the others!

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The fat bodies for sure, without a doubt, and those firebreathing ones

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Air Soldiers when they'd kick you from behind.
Angels when they'd all charge and fly high enough so that you can't reach them.
Invisibles when they'd make that ring around you.

Wizards with they're stupid fire magic and all that crap.
Green Nocturnes with they're stupid healing other Heartless, especially in the Olympus tournaments.
Anti-Sora when he'd split into three and you had to find the real one.

Search Ghosts...those things were really annoying in Monstro. Made me fall of the edge.
Storm Riders and they're charging attack and spinning their staff around.
Those Car ones from Timeless River that would try and run you over.

one wing angel

The most annoying heartless? By far the black and white fungus. The balcks were annoying when they used their defense. The white because by the time i figured out the right spell they were gone or dead T_T

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
The truffles were the nes that you had to bounce? Yeah?
Then them >_>

Primula

Website
eternalaegis.livejournal.com
Oh gosh, Fat Bandits and Large Bodies were the bane of my existence when I played through KH1 D: Hate hate hate them, especially in the Coliseum when you're playing in the timed mode, and no matter what you do you can't get behind them and... ugh x_x;

captain

Bronze Member
ANGEL STARS ARE THE DEVIL!!!
The rest of the Heartless I can deal with; some are challenging (like FatBodies) but no where near Angel Stars...

Oh, Kurt Zisa is a pain too, but I'm not sure if he counts...

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I've never had any trouble with a fat bodies or fire breathers. Weird. I just dodge roll around 'em and give em hell.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Shadows are totall annoying.... they're like... EVERYWHERE!!!!

And those umm... damn... the ... Oh! The Invincibles, the soul attack thing is annoying... At least I worked out how to evade it in the end

captain

Bronze Member
^ Yeah, Invisibles are pretty bad too... The strange thing is, I miss some of the harder ones in KH2. But no instead we get those stupid CAR Heartless (forget what they're called)

Valamphias

In the first game it wasn't necessarily the Heartless itself I found annoying, it was the circumstances surrounding the battle. Pretty much any aerial Heartless near a ledge (especially in Hollow Bastion). That cameleon Heartless boss irritated me because I didn't get Cure until after I defeated him.

In Chain of Memories: the fatties, hands down. Getting behind them could be such a pain in the ass sometimes.

In the second game... those red floating Heartless that shot all the fireballs at you.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Ugh.. who doesn't hate Crimson Jazz? Those thing are so freakin' annoying.

I'd say Screwdrivers are the most annoying KH1 heartless. I can tolerate Invisibles. Actually, I think they're decent foes. I kind of hate the Green Requiem because they usually like to play hard to get and float higher whilst healing enemies like the defenders. Anyways, Screwdrivers were usually annoying because they'd sometimes bolt straight past me when I tried to attack them, so I'd float on over to them, only for them to do it again and I always didn't like the swimming in Atlantica too much.

dlppictures

Awards
Website
dlppictures.blogspot.dk
Ugh.. who doesn't hate Crimson Jazz? Those thing are so freakin' annoying.

I'd say Screwdrivers are the most annoying KH1 heartless. I can tolerate Invisibles. Actually, I think they're decent foes. I kind of hate the Green Requiem because they usually like to play hard to get and float higher whilst healing enemies like the defenders. Anyways, Screwdrivers were usually annoying because they'd sometimes bolt straight past me when I tried to attack them, so I'd float on over to them, only for them to do it again and I always didn't like the swimming in Atlantica too much.

I for one don't hate the Crimson Jazz.

Yea swiming in Atlantica needed some practice to master, even after 5 and a half year I'm still only an average swimmer :-(

In Final Mix I hate the Jet Balloon and Missile Divers, It just dissappears after a certain time, and when you finaly defeat it the treasures just fall in the water and is lost forever, meaning having to leave Neverland and return only for it all to happen again. Sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back