• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What if they succeed in Halloween Town?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

You now when they pass Halloween Town the Dr. trys to give the hertless more emotino. They got the heart but said they were missing some thing....a "memory" what if they succeed in giveing the Heartless a memory?

Would they make a person?

[Crazy thot that i gust whant to get out there] ll
V
What if that has a connetion with Xehanort (the early one)?:idea:

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
it was impossible, they had all the ingredience that a normal heart had, but an artificial could never work. like in kh2, he made a living creature but it needed a heart to live on.

JULIO VP

it was impossible, they had all the ingredience that a normal heart had, but an artificial could never work. like in kh2, he made a living creature but it needed a heart to live on.

But its wierd that the heart had a lock, i mean the keyblade dose unlock all hearts.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
But its wierd that the heart had a lock, i mean the keyblade dose unlock all hearts.

its not that weird in kh1, the keyblade made up of the 6 princesses was able to open peoples hearts. so it would make sense hearts would have a lock

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
You now when they pass Halloween Town the Dr. trys to give the hertless more emotino. They got the heart but said they were missing some thing....a "memory" what if they succeed in giveing the Heartless a memory?

Would they make a person?

[Crazy thot that i gust whant to get out there] ll
V
What if that has a connetion with Xehanort (the early one)?:idea:

They wouldn't have ever succeeded. The Disney worlds' storylines do not have any connection to the main storyline as far as anything important goes.

Xinjust

They wouldn't have ever succeeded. The Disney worlds' storylines do not have any connection to the main storyline as far as anything important goes.

That's not entirely true. On KH1 in Neverland, Riku took Kairi to Hollow Bastion with him. That was an important part to the main storyline, because Sora had to presue him, and Neverland was a Disney world storyline. But as far as everything else goes you're right, it would have been impossible.

Ren

adios motherfucker
That's not entirely true. On KH1 in Neverland, Riku took Kairi to Hollow Bastion with him. That was an important part to the main storyline, because Sora had to presue him, and Neverland was a Disney world storyline. But as far as everything else goes you're right, it would have been impossible.

That doesn't really count because those events could have taken place in, say, Traverse town or Hollow Bastion had they tweaked the events around a bit.
The Disney world was just there. Neverland in itself wasn't drastically important to the plot.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Maybe Monstro? It had less of a chance to have happen anywhere else (with the talk of Conscience and all)

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The actual neverland wasn't present only London, the Pirate ship and Big Ben, but either way it wasn't pivotal to the storyline.
If HT does reprise another role in future titles we'd need something new, if not just replace it with something equally dark as HT.

Maybe Monstro? It had less of a chance to have happen anywhere else (with the talk of Conscience and all)

Tha world pretty much doesn't serve much of a purpose anymore. It's not technically a world to begin with =\

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

That's because Captain Hook was already going to Hollow Bastion. Yes, but that was interchangeable so that doesn't actually count.

Xinjust

That doesn't really count because those events could have taken place in, say, Traverse town or Hollow Bastion had they tweaked the events around a bit.
The Disney world was just there. Neverland in itself wasn't drastically important to the plot.

Yes, it could have taken in any place, but the fact remains that it didn't. I never said it was "drastically important" either. I simply pointed out that a Dinsey world had a connection to the main storyline, and it did.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Yes, it could have taken in any place, but the fact remains that it didn't. I never said it was "drastically important" either. I simply pointed out that a Dinsey world had a connection to the main storyline, and it did.

I guess it's all POV that depends on how important the Disney worlds are.
I say they're not, because they could easily be replaced. On the other hand, like you said, they're important because those events did take place in Disney worlds.

Xinjust

I guess it's all POV that depends on how important the Disney worlds are.
I say they're not, because they could easily be replaced. On the other hand, like you said, they're important because those events did take place in Disney worlds.

True. And don't get me wrong, I know exactly where you're coming from and all. "Those events could have happened anywhere." Which you're right, they could've happened without Disney being canon at all. But, on the other hand, those events did happen in a Disney world, which would make said world important. So yeah, guess it all depends on Point of View.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
The heart is too deep and complicated to create, I believe that is the lesson in Halloween Town for KH2

Iridium

Awards
Also it's a lesson that should have been well taught in KH1 with the failed heartless control (which in itself is a paradox)

Xinjust

I'm going to try and think hypthetically for a moment.

- Say, they did give the heartless a heart, and successfully achieved the experiment. The heartless would still remain a "heartless"; in which it would instictively try to capture the closest heart possible. If it tried so, it would most likely attack the heart inside its ownself, ultimately leading to it's own self-destruction. ((I say it you gave the heartless a heart, it would still remain a heartless. They can only return to their original being if the heartless and nobody are destroyed, so I doubt the Doc's experiment would've actually worked.))

-Of course, that's just how I see it logically. I'm not a writter for S.E., so who knows what would've happened.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I'm going to try and think hypthetically for a moment.

- Say, they did give the heartless a heart, and successfully achieved the experiment. The heartless would still remain a "heartless"; in which it would instictively try to capture the closest heart possible. If it tried so, it would most likely attack the heart inside its ownself, ultimately leading to it's own self-destruction. ((I say it you gave the heartless a heart, it would still remain a heartless. They can only return to their original being if the heartless and nobody are destroyed, so I doubt the Doc's experiment would've actually worked.))

-Of course, that's just how I see it logically. I'm not a writter for S.E., so who knows what would've happened.

The thing is, the heartless is a heart. I don't see how it can be given one.
Am I missing something? Or did they just go about it the wrong way in HT?

Iridium

Awards
The doc was an old coot anyway, how could he understand what the heartless truly are?

Xinjust

The thing is, the heartless is a heart. I don't see how it can be given one.
Am I missing something? Or did they just go about it the wrong way in HT?

Oh, duh! *smacks my forehead* That's right, heartless do have hearts. So, it would be given another non-corrupted heart? Man...I think Nomura screwed us over with a little hole there. But then again, a lot of things don't make sense in the KH series. Not that it's important or anything, but I actually have a list of them.

-One being: After Mickey and Kairi were trapped behind the door, after Sora & Riku did all these leaps and battles to get to the very top; in the end of it all, how the heck did Kairi and Mickey end up at the top of the tower with Sora and co?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back