• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Xions name idea

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzboy911

This isn't much of a theory as to who she is, but an observation about her nature in general. Specifically regarding her name. To get the obvious out of the way, a nobodys name is an anagram of their other with an X. The only exception we know of it Namine. This might be because as a PoH, Kairi had no darkness in her heart, produced no heartless, and as such, has no X.
From these speculations, we can go through a short list of what Xions others name might have been

Ion
Noi
Nio
Ino
Oni
Oin

But there have also been speculations that she is closely related to Sora in that they both wield the keyblade. Needless to say, one a person has been hinted to have connections with Sora, it is implied that they also have relations to Roxas, Namine, and Kairi.. Reason being the whole storyline of Kairi being inside Sora for a short time, consequently creating Roxas and Naimine. This got me into the idea that Xions name might be an anagram of their names.

roXas-they both wield the keyblade (or maybe it's just an X and not from Roxas)
kaIri-lost memories of her in CoM
sOra-his memories/keyblade
namiNe-false memories of her as Kairi

I have also noted that this is not plausible in light of the fact that these would be revealed in 358, making her an important character where the game isn't about her. My thoughts on this are that these would be revealed through Namine but unknown to Roxas, leaving him oblivious to his ties to her.
This would also bring reasoning to why she is so closely related to Sora but is a girl; she is 'created' of 'based' upon Soras lost memories of Kairi and false memories of Namine.

Please disprove respectively and logically. I don't need to hear that i'm right, just HOW i'm wrong

Swxpert

This isn't much of a theory as to who she is, but an observation about her nature in general. Specifically regarding her name. To get the obvious out of the way, a nobodys name is an anagram of their other with an X. The only exception we know of it Namine. This might be because as a PoH, Kairi had no darkness in her heart, produced no heartless, and as such, has no X.
From these speculations, we can go through a short list of what Xions others name might have been

Ion
Noi
Nio
Ino
Oni
Oin

But there have also been speculations that she is closely related to Sora in that they both wield the keyblade. Needless to say, one a person has been hinted to have connections with Sora, it is implied that they also have relations to Roxas, Namine, and Kairi.. Reason being the whole storyline of Kairi being inside Sora for a short time, consequently creating Roxas and Naimine. This got me into the idea that Xions name might be an anagram of their names.

I have also noted that this is not plausible in light of the fact that these would be revealed in 358, making her an important character where the game isn't about her. My thoughts on this are that these would be revealed through Namine but unknown to Roxas, leaving him oblivious to his ties to her.
This would also bring reasoning to why she is so closely related to Sora but is a girl; she is 'created' of 'based' upon Soras lost memories of Kairi and false memories of Namine.

Please disprove respectively and logically. I don't need to hear that i'm right, just HOW i'm wrong

o crap you created a thread of logic that is rivaled only bye that of the works of L. ron hubbard

DarkMarblinc18

^Whoa that's really cool! I've never picked up on that before. Good job!

The only thing I have to correct is this...
To get the obvious out of the way, a nobodys name is an anagram of their other with an X. The only exception we know of it Namine.
That's incorrect. Only nobodies in Org.13 have the "X" in their name (Xemnes give them a new name, ect.)
Just thought I'd point that out.

Awards
Well, it's possible, but meh, it's not like the letters are picked in any particular order from the names. With 26 letters in the alphabet, there's only so little chance that a letter wouldn't be in at least one of the four names.

X is a given since she's a part of the Organization.

I and O are extremely likely to appear on their own since their vowels.

N repeats in Namine (I and O additionally appear in Namine and Roxas, respectively). So it's not as though there would be any special case, because, if there was, I'd expect there to be one of each letter (X, I, O, and N) per name.

Spazzboy911

^.^' i never noticed that
ok, so only Org Xiii members are X
I thought Nami was just a special case
thnx guys

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Considering we don't know if her name is merely an alias, and the fact that we don't know how her name is meant to be romanized...

Cissy

Bronze Member
Niox.

Look! Neo Ox! She's a new breed of humanoid ox!

Meh, I wouldn't look too much into it. So far, we can't seem to draw much of anything from her name. It doesn't anagram into anything we know of so far, and anything that we can anagram into...well, it's just random names.

I think this is one of those things that we have to wait out.

Awards
Considering we don't know if her name is merely an alias, and the fact that we don't know how her name is meant to be romanized...

Question is, if it is an alias, was the original alias a name without the X (and Xemnas did his little initiation). And if there was an original alias, was it picked in particular for a reason?

Xinjust

This may be 99.9% completly wrong, but I just thought it was worth mentioning for the sake of conversation.

Anywho: There's a martial arts called Northern Xiaolin. This style of fighting performs many leaps into the air. And is, so to speak, a reference to the Chinese Dragon, which has the ability to fly around the sky.

-Sora's name is a representation of Sky. As Riku's is land, and Kairi's sea.

Sora's name is referencing to "sky". Nothern Xiaolin has reference to the "sky".

Xiaolin. *Kicks a few letters out* --- Xion. "Tida!"

As for Xion and Sora's relationship. I once heard from somewhere people are speculating that Xion might be Sora's mother?

Edit: Akanesasusora, is japanese for sky. Anteirikukai, is japanese for land. Karibukai, is japanese for Caribbean Sea. Nothern Xiaolin, Xion. Sora = Sky, Xion = Sky. See where I'm coming from?

Last edited:

Ren

adios motherfucker
This may be 99.9% completly wrong, but I just thought it was worth mentioning for the sake of conversation.

Anywho: There's a martial arts called Northern Xiaolin. This style of fighting performs many leaps into the air. And is, so to speak, a reference to the Chinese Dragon, which can fly around the sky.

-Sora's name is a representation of Sky. As Riku's is land, and Kairi's sea.

Sora's name is referencing to "sky". Nothern Xiaolin has reference to the "sky".

Xiaolin. *Kicks a few letters out* --- Xion. "Tida!"

It does sound far fetched and unlikely.
But cool.

Kudos for including Chinese references in there XDD

As for Xion and Sora's relationship. I once heard from somewhere people are speculating that Xion might be Sora's mother?

It's the truth.

UrbanQuattrus

Actually it's Elron Hubbard. His first name is one altogether, not uh, what you did.

You're joking, right?

No offense, but this idea is too much like bible code or 9/11 number conspiracies. You can find the letters X I O N in a lot of names and words and use it as a base for claiming anything you want. I'm not saying I know anything better, but we shouldn't reach too far with things like this.

Xinjust

You're joking, right?

No offense, but this idea is too much like bible code or 9/11 number conspiracies. You can find the letters X I O N in a lot of names and words and use it as a base for claiming anything you want. I'm not saying I know anything better, but we shouldn't reach too far with things like this.

I'm not "reaching" into anything. I just said it for the sake of conversation. Loosen up =)

Btw: A lot of words you can find "Xion" in huh? Name a list, show some proof. I'd like to see these "lot of names and words" that you can find X-I-O-N in. So show me please.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I like the name idea about it being Ino, or something like that, and its the goddess of the sea or something along those lines, that was a cool idea.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back