• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Another Xion theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Hhe, yet another Xion theory.
But, I think this one may be logical. More logical than the comparing Namine's lips to Xion's.

But anyways. A theory has been thrown out that Xion is NOT a nobody, merely just a spy.
I think she could be a little of both actually.

Remember when someone becomes consume in darkness or tainted by it? They become a heartless. Like what happened to Xehannort[ iI think that's right{if not correct me please, but you get the idea}, because the 'Ansem' we see in KH is ust a HEARTLESS. A heartless that look HUMAN like.
Same thing happened to Sora, but he just became a shadow.
Riku didn't have one because he learned how to wield it.
Now wait a minute. Didn't Kairi become tainted with darkness as well?
I'll get back to that.

When someone becomes a heartless, they egt a nobody, correct? That explains :
Ansem---> Xemnas
Sora------>Roxas
Kairi------->Namine

But hold up.
Ansem[or Xehanort i'm confused on that matter, but you get the idea] had a heartless, thus had a nobody.
So did Sora
But Kairi, where is HER heartless? She had a nobody.
THAT'S where my theory comes in.
Xion is just a heartless.
Namine says on the scan here http://www.khinsider.com/images/!l/nd2.jpg
"It can't return to its' original source. Wasn't it true, once you're heartless you cant go back?Sora got lucky with Kairi reaching out for him.
Also, a heartless can't recall MEMORIES. Sora was forgetting ho he was mere minutes int him disappearing. So...
Xion is in the Organization because she has no memory. In the scan Namine says "she can't endure it" could this possibly lead to that she can't endure who she is and/or the her able to wield the keyblade? Or something else?
The keyblade btw,
I thin kshe can wield it because Kairi was able to. I'm not saying Kairi is a master,I know she was able to because Riku lent one to her. but still she was able to wield one.
So, Xion could wield one as well, without knowing why, as Kairi's heartless.

So what do you guys think?
Sorry for it being long xD

****My theory has a flaw. Kairi is a PoH[Princess of Heart]
but still...she became a well...empty? istant? That state she was in..... So maybe something came from it?

Last edited:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Kairi can't be tainted by darkness.
She's a Princess of Heart.

Namine was formed from Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body.

Demon of Dawn

Well thought, but a few flaws. To correct you, you don't have a heartless or nobody if your tainted by darkness. A hertless forms when your heart leaves your body, and the shell becomes the nobody. Which however leads to the flaw. Kairi's heart had no darkness in it, what with the whol PoH thing, and as such, a heartless can't form. And if it could, it wouldn't, because Kairi's heart left her, but entered Sora, and when he stabbed himself, the heart went back to Kairi. So no heartless could have formed.

Also, IMO, I have a theory that the Xeanhort we fought in KH1 and Sora retained human form, because they willing sacrificed their hearts, while the other heartless had theirs originally taken. I had an entire theory on it, claiming that Xeanhort in KH1 wasn't really a heartless, and that Org 13 werent really Nobodies, but if anyone wishes to read it, just go to my profile

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Well thought, but a few flaws. To correct you, you don't have a heartless or nobody if your tainted by darkness. A hertless forms when your heart leaves your body, and the shell becomes the nobody. Which however leads to the flaw. Kairi's heart had no darkness in it, what with the whol PoH thing, and as such, a heartless can't form. And if it could, it wouldn't, because Kairi's heart left her, but entered Sora, and when he stabbed himself, the heart went back to Kairi. So no heartless could have formed.

Also, IMO, I have a theory that the Xeanhort we fought in KH1 and Sora retained human form, because they willing sacrificed their hearts, while the other heartless had theirs originally taken. I had an entire theory on it, claiming that Xeanhort in KH1 wasn't really a heartless, and that Org 13 werent really Nobodies, but if anyone wishes to read it, just go to my profile

Awh crap. Forgot about the PoH
DX
Dammit.

Mox0687

You know, this is the one few "surprises" in the upcoming games that I just can't really speculate on. I mean theres the whole Terra + MX = Xehanort theory that is pretty damn plausible and theres other things regarding Ven and Roxas that are pretty well thought out as well, but the whole Xion and who she is, where she was in KH II, and whether she could be in KHIII just has me at a total stand still. Nomura really put some thought into this whole XIVth member because I have no idea. Plus, just a quick thought, she has to be a Nobody. Nobodies can sense whether or not others are Nobodies..So I just dunno anymore lol..

I have a headacheee grrrr! >.<

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hhe, yet another Xion theory.
But, I think this one may be logical. More logical than the comparing Namine's lips to Xion's.

I actually support this.
It's called Game play graphics. It wasn't even CGI scenes, and even then, meh.

Now wait a minute. Didn't Kairi become tainted with darkness as well?

As said before, no.

Kairi------->Namine

Sora's fault.

But Kairi, where is HER heartless? She had a nobody.

Her Heart went back into her Body immediately.

Wasn't it true, once you're heartless you cant go back?

Wrong.
The Hearts themselves, for starters, can be purified by the Keyblade.
Then we have the issue of the Somebody reforming once the Keyblade has slain both Heartless and Nobody (in this order).

I thin kshe can wield it because Kairi was able to. I'm not saying Kairi is a master,I know she was able to because Riku lent one to her. but still she was able to wield one.

That is debatable on so many levels.
For starters, we don't know if the Keyblade warps back to Sora all the time because that's the Keyblade's nature, that was Sora going on instincts he couldn't control, or if it's only his own Keyblade, while Riku's is different.
And iono, I personally got the impression of Xion being a Wielder, seeing how we see her fight yet the Keyblade is no where in sight. I find it hard to believe she just 'left it' somewhere.

but still...she became a well...empty? istant? That state she was in..... So maybe something came from it?

A lot of people and even DiZ/AtW speculated that was when Namine was really born.
However, seeing how Namine is the Nobody, and Kairi's Body and Soul were left in the open, AtW realized it wasn't the case, and left us to quote him whenever someone who thinks so comes and brings up that theory.
Until Unbirths are explained to be something that will make more of Kairi's state in KH1, it's safer to assume Kairi, being a PoH, created no Heartless, let alone a Nobody on her own. Her Heart was in Sora, thus creating Namine when it returned to her untouched, unchanged Body and Soul.

Dawn at Dusk

Where the light stays in absolute darkness.
Excuse me but, didn't you say Kairi's hearts when in to soras body and that they now share a heart or something to that effect, maybe thats why she (Kairi) can wield the keyblade and MAYBE ( big maybe here) the memory mannipulation made a smewhat fusion of a joined heart creating a fused nobody......tell me your thoughts please.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Excuse me but, didn't you say Kairi's hearts when in to soras body and that they now share a heart or something to that effect

Kairi's Heart is Kairi's.
Sora's Heart is Sora's and maybe Ven's.
Kingdom Hearts is Serious Business.

maybe thats why she (Kairi) can wield the keyblade and MAYBE ( big maybe here) the memory mannipulation made a smewhat fusion of a joined heart creating a fused nobody......tell me your thoughts please.

No.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm not sure if you understood me but thanks anyway, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with both Namine and Roxas of coarse there is that merging possibility considering we saw Xemnes speaking to the armour Aqua was wearing.....or was it ven?

Aqua's. The armor was purple; Aqua's Keyblade was next to it.

Jake

wow that's a dumb theory none if it makes any sense what-so-ever . . .

State

Awards
i just did a theroy of this all most same thing like 2weeks ago

http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/112300-14th-member-shion.html

dont you hate when someone says something in kingdom hearts is impossible come on people its disney,final fantasy,kingdom hearts all in one its a game anything is possible

Indeed anything is possible in this game like Mickey not knowing what a "password" was nor Xemnas also spelled as mansex, but, the plot is a serious one, ignoring the funny moments.

I<3Roxas

Indeed anything is possible in this game like Mickey not knowing what a "password" was nor Xemnas also spelled as mansex, but, the plot is a serious one, ignoring the funny moments.

Every game has to have its light moments or else no one would want to play it. Hell, even FFX, a game based upon a Spiral of freaking Death and Destruction had its funny (or maybe truly funny) moments. THe lighthearted elements of KH are what make it so unique and fun to play. I still remember the conversation Donald and Sora have before they crash into the Deep Jungle in KH1...ahhhh good times.

#1 Xemnas

#1 Sex Man
i saw this somewhere else too. and the only problem i have, mainly cause i'm too lazy to read the whole thing by now(too many theories!), is the whole "kairi's heartless thing." KAIRI CAN'T HAVE A HEARTLESS! her heart went to sora during the invasion of DI, and it stayed there during the whole game. remember the halucinations?idk if that was her heart or not. but i assume so. it only came out when sora released it. then it went immediately back to kairi. so, no heartless. none whatsoever. but, if you can give me a shred of proof otherwise, i will shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back