• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Early talk of the past in KH1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JULIO VP

In Kingdom Hearts when you pass Atlantica right after you grab the crystal triden to find the key hole theres a cut sene between you and the king of Atlantis.Enyways the king talks to Sora about not iterfiring with other worlds. Then sais "The key disterbs peace and only brings distruction or something like that.Enyways it seamed as if the king knew what the key's potensial or power dose.

The point is did some one with a Keyblade pass by Atlantica and hesed them up?
Could it sow up in BBS?
Whats your opinion?

Cissy

Bronze Member
It's a possibility.

Though this has been brought up before. For now, it's just wishful thinking on our part.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
This has been pointed out numerous times, and the truth of the matter is that we can't be certain until BBS is released.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
^ Agreed.

BBS might reveal why that statement came about.
Possibly the Keyblade Wars and the whole VAT and MX stuff.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The proper term is, "you guys just like to put salt in my eye"

Anyway it's most likely will have some prevalence with BBS or it could just be common knowledge.
Like the king said, he shouldn't meddle in the affairs of other worlds so the keyblade master on what ever mission they would be on should just leave the rest of the world and its inhabitants alone and not get involved in their lives.

I guess..

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Why would i let them put salt on my eye ill gustrun away.

Read my post very carefully. The word is spelled "just", with a "J", understand?
"Gust" means "a burst of high-speed wind".

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
As soon as as I saw the commercial for that movie, I began to fear the worst. Now they have a means to include Atlantis into BBS. It's quite a scary thought.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
if atlantis is in bbs then it would probably take place in that new little mermaid movie ariels beggining. since that movie is a prolouge to the original movie

Not neccesarily, Kingdom Hearts 2's Altantica isnt based off of Little Mermaid 2...

Ren

adios motherfucker
I can see them putting Atlantica in BBS just based off of what was said in KH1.
Although like ES said, that new movie is kind of frightening when you think about how it could easily put into the game. D:

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Atlantica returning in BBS would be a huge no no. However, considering King Triton's remark, it's easy to assume that there are certain people from the different worlds that knew of other worlds' existences. I'd want for BBS to have some kind of secret alliance with King Triton and others (considering I doubt he'd be the only one who was in on those types of things). I don't want Pridelands showing up again, but it'd be cool if Mufasa would be another member. I should a write a fan fic about this lol.

Iridium

Awards
Well they had the disney villains band together, why not the heroes/heroines?
I like that idea really Euphoric Sorrow.

Frozura

Not neccesarily, Kingdom Hearts 2's Altantica isnt based off of Little Mermaid 2...

it would be cool that arials daughter was taken away by the organization/heartless/ etc.. OMG WHAT IF XION IS ARIELS DAUGHTER??? :D

Iridium

Awards
But the org doesn't exist, also judging by the fact it would be KH3 it wouldn't be thatfar off for Ariel to have a daughter.

MxUltima

Either in the endless abyss,the boulivard of broke
this is an interesting topic
we cant be sure till we got bbs
theres numerous questions that game will answer
what king trident knew bout the keyblade
how leon knew about the keyblade
obviously connection between sora, roxas, and ven
and many other questions
as always we just gotta wait and see

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
However much you try to deny it, the prequel preview for The Little Mermaid III was indeed very epic.

Swxpert

^ Agreed.

BBS might reveal why that statement came about.
Possibly the Keyblade Wars and the whole VAT and MX stuff.

as long as when we go it isn't like the new Ariel movie that is comming out and triton has red hair im good
to RAZ i hope you are joking or else you are seeing a diferent preview than i did which is possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back