• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Gummi Ship missions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Okay, so I'm playing KH2, third time around on expert mode[whatever that's called xD] and I am having difficulties with the gummi missions.

One that is getting me are the ones where you change the camera yourself. Any tips? Cuz I never get a medal level high than 2 or so.

Also I'm having trouble with the gummi missions on the route to Olympus.
I have a bunch of ships unlocked.
I have Falcon level 5 or 6....i unno which. But it has a fire power of 400, the weapons.

And the moogle and tonberry one.

So those who are experts at this give me some tips? ^^;

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Wish I could help you, but I pretty much ignored the gummi ship missions, myself.
._.;

You could try looking up some guides for it online...and do you have your lasers and stuff on auto-fire (or whatever it's called where it just keeps shooting as long as you hold down x?)

And maybe try upgrading your ship, like adding more armor and tiny ships or something?

sorry if this isn't the greatest advice
D:

Celestial Star

Pokemon=<3
Wish I could help you, but I pretty much ignored the gummi ship missions, myself.
._.;

You could try looking up some guides for it online...and do you have your lasers and stuff on auto-fire (or whatever it's called where it just keeps shooting as long as you hold down x?)

And maybe try upgrading your ship, like adding more armor and tiny ships or something?

sorry if this isn't the greatest advice
D:

Thank you!
I forgot I could upgrade!
^^

JULIO VP

You can change the setting of fireing in the options menu. Change semi automatic to automatic fire.

Alsow when i make my ship i put more wepons than armor.

Last edited:
C

Colours

Okay, so I'm playing KH2, third time around on expert mode[whatever that's called xD] and I am having difficulties with the gummi missions.

One that is getting me are the ones where you change the camera yourself. Any tips? Cuz I never get a medal level high than 2 or so.

Also I'm having trouble with the gummi missions on the route to Olympus.
I have a bunch of ships unlocked.
I have Falcon level 5 or 6....i unno which. But it has a fire power of 400, the weapons.

And the moogle and tonberry one.

So those who are experts at this give me some tips? ^^;

It's Proud Mode and the only tip I can give you is to get all the items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back