• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Paying in Change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Does anyone else here feel that it is awkward to pay for anything with just change, especially if there are other people waiting in line behind you? Numerous things go through my head when I occasionally pay in change.

• What are people behind me thinking right now?
  • What is the CASHIER thinking?
  • Do they think I'm poor and can't afford to pay with bills?
  • Are they getting fed up with waiting for me to count out change?

Etc.

I feel embarrassed and almost ashamed at times. It really lowers my self esteem.

Anyone else feel this way? =/

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Yes. My sister does it all of the time, and I feel very conspicuous when I'm with her.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Sometimes I pay in change on purpose solely to piss people off.

Buy a pack of gum and a slushie in only pennies. Priceless moments.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Lmao, I've had to do that 3 times, each one was at a VG store.

I don't really worry about the ppl behind me, they can wait. The cashiers just usually laugh, because I start unloading all these ****ing coins (damn Canada). The only thing I ever worrying about is if I'll have enough money or not, or if something faggish will happen like I'm 5 cents short.

Which did happen, I was

ONE

****ING

LULZY

PENNY

SHORT

and the guy behind me lent me a penny, so the cashier starts acting like I should be kissing his ass.

JULIO VP

I shoud do what Frozen Fate sais.
And when im at the counter i thust throw the change on the counter and let the casher get it him self.
(Its alsow wierd that i help the guy too)

T

Tattered Rebirth

I'd hate to be the guy standing there taking the money. It'd piss me off so much.

Looking at it the other way around, it'd be funny as hell to dump out a bag of pennies and start counting out $50 in pennies for that brand new video game you've always wanted.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I shoud do what Frozen Fate sais.
And when im at the counter i thust throw the change on the counter and let the casher get it him self.
(Its alsow wierd that i help the guy too)

Enjoy being seen as a douchebag by the everyone in the area.

JULIO VP

Whitch should be more than areason to do it.
Espesaly when theres one cashier

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
That's no reason to do it.

I would refuse you service if you tried that with me.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
You do know that you are only supposed to refuse service if they don't have ANY money, right? If they have change, no matter how petty it may seem to count it, you are obliged to do so.

When they reach the point of 'Oh, here's twenty dollars in miscellaneous change because I think it's cool to waste everyone's time and they're obligated to count my money,' I will refuse them service.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, I'm not going to pay for something that is, like, five dollars with only change.
But if something is only 75 cents, I'll just fish through my pockets for change.
Where else would it get used?

T

the

Money is money, lol.

Its just time consuming to pay in a shit-load of coins. I try to avoid it as much as possible.

T

Tattered Rebirth

Well, I'm not going to pay for something that is, like, five dollars with only change.
But if something is only 75 cents, I'll just fish through my pockets for change.
Where else would it get used?

Making Jews happy? :confused:

:blushing: Sorry, had to go there. I'm not anti-semitic.

afrobutt

Silver Member
When they reach the point of 'Oh, here's twenty dollars in miscellaneous change because I think it's cool to waste everyone's time and they're obligated to count my money,' I will refuse them service.

Anyone ever told you you having a very loveable personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back