• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

wield the soul eater

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

graypeople

sumtime in the world that never was, after youve met up with riku and what not, he tells you that youre not ready to wield the soul eater yet. i cant reely remember when he said it but i thought that you could get the soul eater but i really dont know how, could someone tell me if ou can and how?

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
What?
Riku never says that. And Sora never gets the SoulEater.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Plus, the Soul Eater, apparantly, is the base of Riku's Way to the Dawn. :3

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
He does say that if you talk to him at a time in The World That Never Was, but you never get it.

C

Colours

He might have, but can you show a vid of him saying that.?

LiD

=D I remember him saying something about the Soul Eater if you talk to him, But im not sure what it was though..

Cissy

Bronze Member
Where and when does he say this when you talk to him?

Is it when he's still Xehanort-a-fied?

Omni Terra

Awards
He only says that Sora doesn't need the to wield the soul eater yet. Meaning Sora doesn't need to use darkness like Riku did. It was only text and thats it it didn't mean anything so it doesnt matter.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
sumtime in the world that never was, after youve met up with riku and what not, he tells you that youre not ready to wield the soul eater yet. i cant reely remember when he said it but i thought that you could get the soul eater but i really dont know how, could someone tell me if ou can and how?

He never says that.
Ever.

What?
Riku never says that. And Sora never gets the SoulEater.

Just to clarify, Riku does say that Sora isn't ready to use the Soul Eater pre transformation.
The only time however Sora wields it is when the Xemnas part 2 battle commences nearing the end with a cutscene, it was used int CUTSCENE ONLY and thus far (excluding AR cheat codes) Sora has not wielded it as a regular equip weapon.

That's all.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You mean the "proof of of existence" room in TWtNW, or something like that I can't remember names of those rooms for shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back