• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

One more staffing change

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
Oh hey guys,

I just thought I'd let everyone know that when that little counter at the bottom of the site hits zero, I'll be giving up my Administrator position. I have ten more days to do as I please with KHI, and rest assured that my retirement isn't the only thing happening that day.

I know a bunch of people are glad to see me go. I've made some bad decisions around here, and I never really helped out people who needed help. *Looks at 60 unread PM's* Yeah, sorry about that nubs. I thought I would be able to do it all, be a Superman of sorts but i can't ride horses and we all know what happened to the last Superman that tried to ride a horse...

And I won't be gone completely. I'll still be around KHI as much as I can, leaving my smart ass comments on how the staff is doing. You know, what you normal members do :D

So, bye guy.s,

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
Damn. you just started a little while ago too.

But I understand. It seemed like you were being overworked since you got the position. Welcome back to the land of the little people, my friend.

Awards
Why did the place smell like piss when I opened up this thread.
No, literally, I think my dog just pissed in the floor somewhere.

Anyways, though I already knew, good luck with a life. Make sure that when you visit, you harass as many members as possible. That's what we do here in the retiree section.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Damn, DG. Say it ain't so? That's what the counter that caused such a fuss is for?

Way to ruin the surprise.

Sorry to see you retire so quickly.

Enemy

OK leave it to me DG, I'm very honoured to receive this position and will do my best.

A

Audo

I guess I'll ask what many members are probably thinking, even though I already know the answer - any plans for a replacement?

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Yeah nice, another prank. I realized what it was a while ago. I told two people. See you know I know and you are saying this knowing I believe everything. Well my friend Danni is making me slowly a normall person. Guess what I'm not stupid. Thus no one else.

T

Tyler Durden

This is not a prank. It's a good thing people don't take you seriously anyway.
EDIT: At Star Light, obviously

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yeah nice, another prank. I realized what it was a while ago. I told two people. See you know I know and you are saying this knowing I believe everything. Well my friend Danni is making me slowly a normall person. Guess what I'm not stupid. Thus no one else.

This post sort of made me vomit a little.
Wow, you're not too bright, huh? D:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

You suck hard. Just saying.

Anyway, this makes me sad. Two great staff retiring. But I'm sure DG's replacement (if there is one) will have a great impact on KHI just like DG did.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards

You are right. You aren't stupid. You're retarded! Congrats on upgrading =3

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards

notsureifserious_joker.jpg

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side

Um wow. Suddenly I had an urge to take a IQ test.:mellow:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back