• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jesse McCartney

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
There is no problem with everyone wanting him back the only problem is if he's willing to... that also goes for all the other celebrity actors in KH i hope they all return.
I'm sure he'd do it.
It's money, afterall, and he seems like a nice guy.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
358/2 uses CoM type style stuff.....it uses text boxes, no voice acting. He will probably be a BBS actor Ven, though.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Ds can handle a voice system!?

That's the most retarded question I have heard in my life. It doesn't deserve an answer.

Anyway, Jesse did a great job as Roxas, so I do expect him to return for the other games that will have Roxas in them.

358/2 uses CoM type style stuff.....it uses text boxes, no voice acting.

CoM did have voice acting, silly. Archive voice acting. :closedeyes:

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Did you not look at any screen-shots?
=/

Wubdor

I'm sure he'd do it.
It's money, afterall, and he seems like a nice guy.

It's not only about the money.
I'd be honored to have my voice in Kingdom Hearts. Even if it was just some random side NPC. :p

Sora'sKey

Wait Jesse McCartney plays roxas's voice i forgot so thats why i hated roxas before XD >:D then i hope they find a voice for him and its not a lame person that sings it:glare:

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I hope they bring back Jesse McCartney, along with all the other voice actors of the Organization members. They all did a fantastic job, IMO. Same goes for David Gallagher as Riku, Christopher Lee as DiZ, and all the Disney/Final Fantasy characters. I wonder who will voice act for Xion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back