• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Dream a little Dream - Unbirth theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah we kinda do don't we? I tend to thiink everying relates back to hearts true, but I wouldn't say the Soul by itself is useless. It's just a concept that hasn't been explored in the games yet.

Although the more I think about it, well, maybe you're on to something. I don't suppose you're at all familiar with The Maxx by any chance? (this is what I get for bringing up Julie and the Jungle Queen >>; )

Anyway the main villian in the series is capable of interfering with a person's unconscience even to the point of being able to force dream creatures to materialize in the real word, though the process twists them and turns them into monsters (the Izs, which curiously enough slightlly resemble the Shadow Hearless).

I could see something similar drving the plot of BBS, though I doubt it would as dark.

Ya, that's kind of what I was talking about :D
And I donno, so far BBS seems to be dark relative to KH games, and if it's really by the guy who wrote CoM and gave us that game's Sora, I wouldn't put that quite beyond them.
Fact is, even if the three protagonists won't be affected by it (then again, Ven...), they could still use the concept as a whole.

DaisyDuck

I'm sure BBS will be darker than KH certainly at least as dark as CoM, I just don't think it will as dark as the Maxx, what with the Izs eating people and the off camera rape etc. ^^;

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm sure BBS will be darker than KH certainly at least as dark as CoM, I just don't think it will as dark as the Maxx, what with the Izs eating people and the off camera rape etc. ^^;

KH2 had off-camera SoRiku. But that was consensual so it doesn't count.
...Marluxia with his vines? Poor Namine.
*cough*
Well, I'll be satisfied if it'd be the KH version for it.
Fanfiction and personal interpertations will fill in the rest <3

...and are we on agreement on something here? XD *world explodes*

Reina-ali

holy fuck nuts in a fruit salad... that's.... a good thread..... and complete plausible.....i mean.... if it wasn't true, i'd almost be surprised, because this seems so believable.... and you prove it very welll.....

May you be showered in cookies for your awesomeness!!!!!

Awards
The Kingdom Hearts that caused the Unbirths to be Dreamt was taken apart or sealed away after the events of BBS - as shown in KH1. One had to go into the Darkness, and even then it was locked tight behind the Door to Darkness. That kept it from interfering further.
The Kingdom Hearts in KH2 is irrelevant mostly for it is incomplete, and then destroyed by AtW.
Thus the Unbirths could have only been created prior to KH1 - namely, in BBS.

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying here.

Kingdom Hearts in KH1 was open, not locked tight. That's what the job of Mickey and Sora was, to seal it.

And the Kingdom Hearts in KH2 is irrelevant not because it is incomplete, but because it is an artificial Kingdom Hearts unrelated to the Kingdom Hearts shown in KH1.

KH1 KH: Kingdom Hearts of World's Hearts (includes everything), Naturally occurring.

KH2 KH: Kingdom Hearts of (only) Men's (men meaning creautures) Hearts, Created by Xemnas.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Kingdom Hearts in KH1 was open, not locked tight. That's what the job of Mickey and Sora was, to seal it.

To be completely fair, they didn't even do that right if it's true about how there'll always be a door to the Light.
Then Mickey and Riku talk about how they both saw Kingdom Hearts from afar. XD;
Good gods this thread is so old xD

Awards
To be completely fair, they didn't even do that right if it's true about how there'll always be a door to the Light.
Then Mickey and Riku talk about how they both saw Kingdom Hearts from afar. XD;
Good gods this thread is so old xD

The Door to Light is really a different scenario. Sora accessed it, but it's not like it lead him to Kingdom Hearts. They closed Kingdom Hearts off to prevent the outflow of darkness and to prevent people like Xehanort's Heartless, who would never be able to use a Door to Light, from accessing that darkness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back