• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Everything We Know About XIV/Xion So Far

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Zexion can smell if someone is a nobody or not.

Xion would have to be a nobody to be accepted into the Org.

Not with the cloak on, which is why DiZ gave those to Mickey and Riku in CoM. The Cloak hides their scent of existence, thus the Organization can't track them down. Should Xemnas be the one scheming, he could introduce her into the Organization and have her never take off the coat, thus leaving the rest of the Organization - including Zexion - clueless as to whether or not she's a Nobody.
Then there's the option no one truly dared to defy Xemnas about it despite her being a Nobody - which is also an option, and her wielding a Keyblade (even if it's fake) would've made people accept her regardless, seeing how it would've served their goal, so what did they care?
To top it all, Zexion was sent to CO and then died there, so he wasn't that much of a long-term threat.

Sexy Angel
Should Xemnas be the one scheming, he could introduce her into the Organization and have her never take off the coat, thus leaving the rest of the Organization - including Zexion - clueless as to whether or not she's a Nobody.

Your saying that Xemnas and Xion were plotting together?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Your saying that Xemnas and Xion were plotting together?

It adds up too much in my mind. How she suddenly popped up, why they're Organization XIII and not XIV later on, and then of course the whole Roxas ordeal which only adds up more if she's really Aqua-related and Xemnas is somehow Terra.
Then she has a Keyblade for whatever reasons and heck, they were ready to use Sora because of that. Originally, Axel was out to recruit Sora to the Organization because of his Keyblade but that was later on retconned.
Who's to say they didn't pick up on that idea now and had them recruit somebody who's not necessarilly a Nobody but has a Keyblade? If Xemnas was to say so to some of the Members that mattered and keep it a secret from those that didn't, he'd have no problem having it work until Xion messed it all up by having Roxas go away

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
It adds up too much in my mind. How she suddenly popped up, why they're Organization XIII and not XIV later on, and then of course the whole Roxas ordeal which only adds up more if she's really Aqua-related and Xemnas is somehow Terra.
Then she has a Keyblade for whatever reasons and heck, they were ready to use Sora because of that. Originally, Axel was out to recruit Sora to the Organization because of his Keyblade but that was later on retconned.
Who's to say they didn't pick up on that idea now and had them recruit somebody who's not necessarilly a Nobody but has a Keyblade? If Xemnas was to say so to some of the Members that mattered and keep it a secret from those that didn't, he'd have no problem having it work until Xion messed it all up by having Roxas go away

Just remember that her keyblade is a fake, unless she really is a nobody, and in that case, her other would have had to be a keyblader in order for it to be real.

so who would matter in that scenario? Xigbar? Xaldin?

And who wouldn't? Vexen? Marluxia?

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Just remember that her keyblade is a fake, unless she really is a nobody, and in that case, her other would have had to be a keyblader in order for it to be real.

so who would matter in that scenario? Xigbar? Xaldin?

And who wouldn't? Vexen? Marluxia?

Marluxia isnt there right now, remember? I dont think Vexen is either. Yeah, they all died in Castle Oblivion.

A

Audo

They could still make appearances of course, I mean, Axel seems to have left CO every once in a while.

Cissy

Bronze Member

Makes me wonder if Xemnas was trying to trick the whole Organization into something.

If he was "plotting" with her I mean.

I'm still curious about Xemnas' motives when it came to Kingdom Hearts. He said that they'd get their hearts back if they created it and stole hearts, but how credible is this? Even near the end he was going on about "starting an empire" and a bunch of other stuff that I doubt the other members were even concerned about. They just wanted their hearts back, was what I've assumed. Xemnas sounded like he had other motives...like starting a new empire of redeemed nobodies, apparantly? His speech still confuses me a bit.

I'm even thinking that perhaps Xemnas died on purpose. Is there a chance that he knew that if he was defeated, he'd turn whole again? If he did know, than that could change the whole perspective of KH2.

From what we've gathered, Xemnas' was trying to regain his memories, via Room of Sleep. Which memories, though? Was he really looking for Xehanort's memories so that he could properly regain his heart, or was he going even deeper than that, also wanting the memories that Xehanort lost? Or MX's memories? Terras'?

Were we ever told if he suceeded in obtaining those memories? I don't think we were. Yet, by the end of KH2, he was fully prepared to use Kingdom Hearts to his advantage, which I would guess meant that he had everything he needed to regain his heart, including the memories (unless he was using Kingdom Hearts for something else?...)

Either way, I'm finding Xemnas extremely fishy at the moment. For some reason I don't believe he was using Kingdom Hearts for what we thought he was using it for..

Angel

when Nobodies are defeated, they don't become whole....they fade into darkness. I remember Namine saying to Roxas that she thought Nobodies were doomed to fade into darkness, but that she was wrong because she and roxas would become whole by joining with Sora and Kairi.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
when Nobodies are defeated, they don't become whole....they fade into darkness. I remember Namine saying to Roxas that she thought Nobodies were doomed to fade into darkness, but that she was wrong because she and roxas would become whole by joining with Sora and Kairi.

That's incorrect, and she stated otherwise about someone in the novels XD
I don't remember the order, but should both a Nobody and the Heartless belonging to the same person be purified by the Keyblade, the Darkness that kept them apart would be gone, and they would be reborn as the whole Somebody. While debatable how full the process was for Sora and Roxas, Namine and Kairi, they effectively joined together as would other Nobodies and Heartless, yet they weren't purified by the Keyblade, probably in part because neither Sora nor Kairi were Heartless.

Angel

That's incorrect, and she stated otherwise about someone in the novels XD
I don't remember the order, but should both a Nobody and the Heartless belonging to the same person be purified by the Keyblade, the Darkness that kept them apart would be gone, and they would be reborn as the whole Somebody. While debatable how full the process was for Sora and Roxas, Namine and Kairi, they effectively joined together as would other Nobodies and Heartless, yet they weren't purified by the Keyblade, probably in part because neither Sora nor Kairi were Heartless.

This statement has turned everything I knew about KH upside down. What is the name of the novel so that I can peruse it ravenously for this info?

Well, in that case, Sora just recreated Xehanort. That's KH3 right there.

PS send me a PM saying who she says it about.

EDIT: Did Nomura have an involvement with the creation of the novels? If not, then it can't be considered canon.

Last edited:

Angel

While that makes sense, it's still somewhat debatable since Xehanort's Heartless is inside Riku (unless someone wanna flash me a Another Report quote saying what the heck happened there exactly).

Oh sh!t.

I totally forgot about that.

Riku only said that his scent was faint at the end of Reverse/Rebirth. Perhaps the heartstorm in KH2 cleansed Riku?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh sh!t.

I totally forgot about that.

Riku only said that his scent was faint at the end of Reverse/Rebirth. Perhaps the heartstorm in KH2 cleansed Riku?

It could be either that, or that the explosion just sent Xehanort's Heartless further back, letting Riku regain his own appearance. He managed to turn into Rikunort, personally I don't see why he couldn't revert back unless he didn't want to. Once he met up with Sora and everyone and had them accept him again, I think he could accept himself enough so that KH blowing up was just the trigger, it wasn't the cause.

C

Colours

While that makes sense, it's still somewhat debatable since Xehanort's Heartless is inside Riku (unless someone wanna flash me a Another Report quote saying what the heck happened there exactly).

And it's weird that when AtW project exploded he turned back to himself, maybe it had something to do with the close interation with the hearts......

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
And it's weird that when AtW project exploded he turned back to himself, maybe it had something to do with the close interation with the hearts......

Or the light stored withing those hearts interacted and destroyed the darkness surrounding Riku's heart.
Just a guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back