• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2FM+ on PS3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

khsora18

I don't know if this has been asked before since this is my first day on the site but if I were to put KH2FM+ in my 60 GB PS3 would I be able to play it? I know the problem with PS2 was that it was region-coded or whatever but since PS3's are region-free would the game work? Does anyone know? Has anyone tried this before?

K

khsora18

I don't think so, the coding on the disc is region locked.
I've tried it on other imported games.

Yeah but the PS3 can play PS3 games from Japan without swap magic or anything. I just wonder if it can play PS2 games the same way. But have you tried it this way? ( ps2 imports on a ps3)

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Yeah but the PS3 can play PS3 games from Japan without swap magic or anything. I just wonder if it can play PS2 games the same way. But have you tried it this way? ( ps2 imports on a ps3)
Thats only becasue the coding is region free on PS3. Yes I've tried it on imports, they are region locked like other PS2 games.
Hopefully it will work, there both made by sony.

I don't think so.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
I don't know if this has been asked before since this is my first day on the site but if I were to put KH2FM+ in my 60 GB PS3 would I be able to play it? I know the problem with PS2 was that it was region-coded or whatever but since PS3's are region-free would the game work? Does anyone know? Has anyone tried this before?

Do you even have a ps3.??

Well I'm guessing so.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back