• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Character in the Game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
lol, i cant wait, i bet it'll beat the DS's "The World Ends With You"(my current favorite portable game)

I wish Kairi'd have been more like Shiki v.v only then we find out Shiki's more like Namine, thus I understood why I liked her xD *is working on getting the Secret Reports*

stupid DiZ going between games and writing his nonsense v.v

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I wish Kairi'd have been more like Shiki v.v only then we find out Shiki's more like Namine, thus I understood why I liked her xD *is working on getting the Secret Reports*

stupid DiZ going between games and writing his nonsense v.v

I was collecting the reports, but then i had to restart, because i wanted to get everything in the game(EVERYTHING), and when i got to the stores where i need more scarletite to get the stickers for ultimate mode and etc., i was screwed. the only way to get more was unnavailable to me, because i believe you need to have ultimate to unlock the items for scarletite....................... um, sorry for rambling, lol.

Last edited:

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I was collecting the reports, but then i had to restart, because i wanted to get everything in the game(EVERYTHING), and when i got to the stores where i need more scrletite to get the stickers for ultimate mode and etc., i was screwed. the only way to get more was unnavailable to me, because i believe you need to have ultimate to unlock the items for scarletite....................... um, sorry for rambling, lol.

Can't you just re-fight battles in the various days though?
...it'd be annoying if so XD;;;

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Riku is my favourite character, >_< So I gotta go with him.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Can't you just re-fight battles in the various days though?
...it'd be annoying if so XD;;;

well, i tried going through the days again, but the one thing they didnt give more of to you was scarletite. im taking a break from it right now, i was oretty upset about losing all my hard work, but it had to be done. im one of those games who goes for 100%, lol.

RikuOwnsKeyblade

Jiminy Cricket of course. If only he had a chainsaw, he'd be the best character ever.

I also like tomato sauce and cats.

cloudy_strifee

NAMINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
* evil glare * I personally think that Namine annoyes me and the Sora x Namine couple thing is DISGUSTING . )=

axel definitely. or riku his awesomeness is extreme at the end of the game. roxas is pretty cool too.
Uhh , LOLL , I agree with the Roxas part

Demyx! DANCE WATER DANCE!
YAY ! Demie ! :)

LOLL , I personally like Sora and the Organization , but not all of them . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back