• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Final Fantasy Characters in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
Those who I think will appear are:

Leon(Returning)
Yuffie(Returning)
Cloud(Returning)
Sephiroth(Returning)

Those who I want in BBS to appear are:

Balthier
Ashe
Basch
Vincent
Zidane

Y

Yannis

I think there will appear:
Leon, Aerith younger.. Maybe as teenagers. Also Auron.

I hope there will appear:
Zidane.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
If you play the whole 'past' act you can throw in Crisis Core gang. They seem to be old enough to make an apparance there even without throwing in FF plot and still have the future conenctions (Sephiroth, Cloud) still make sense in KH1 and KH2

Y

Yannis

If you play the whole 'past' act you can throw in Crisis Core gang. They seem to be old enough to make an apparance there even without throwing in FF plot and still have the future conenctions (Sephiroth, Cloud) still make sense in KH1 and KH2
How old is Cloud in KH1? :confused:

DanceMacabre

iunno. 24 maybe. Maybe Zack will appear and force Terra into getting a different hair doo.
Rinoa might appear.
I want zell to make an appearance.
And Cecil and Kain.

Raiko

Come break me down
i want Seph, leon, yuffie, cid...,Cloud and Aerith (with a better VA) to return.(but i kinda doubt it)

i want Zack (with his new hairstyle not the one that looks like terra's) and Vincent to appear in BbS
uh...

MF29

Auron will still be an adult, and Vincent seems like a very pointless character, I don't know if he even has any fans.

A

Azrael

Squall, Aerith, Yuffie and Cid are most likely retuning for a cameo in BBS.

I would like Gilgamesh, Vaan, Penelo, Zidane, Rinoa, Ingus, Refia, Arc, Xande, Bahamut, Behemoth, Ifirit, Shiva, Cloud of Darkness, Zack Fair, Angeal Hewley, Genesis Rhapsodos, Vincent Valentine, Kain, Cloud, Sephiroth, and just throw in Shizune from CC.

As for Auron, we know from cutscenes that his past was in FFX not in Kingdom Hearts' universe

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for Auron, we know from cutscenes that his past was in FFX not in Kingdom Hearts' universe

We also know from FFVII Sephiroth isn't quite literally the Darkness in Cloud's Heart, but that didn't stop them from changing that bit for KH. In fact, Auron is actually one of the FF characters introduced with the most potential for a background story. I think they can use him for quite a bit more, especially in BBS.

shorts

I agree 100% with Kain showing up that would be great. But I'm pretty sure they would only use the more mainstream ff game characters, notice they only use characters from FF7 and on, sure they used setzer but alot of kids wouldnt know who he is anyway if people didnt mention it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree 100% with Kain showing up that would be great. But I'm pretty sure they would only use the more mainstream ff game characters, notice they only use characters from FF7 and on, sure they used setzer but alot of kids wouldnt know who he is anyway if people didnt mention it.

Even from the mainstream games they either abuse the main characters (Tidus and Yuna ftw) or center on slightly more side-ways characters (Cid and Yuffie actively get more screen time than Cloud and Tiffa's barely even there). I wouldn't give up just yet.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I think we'll see the ones from Radiant Garden. Other than that, I don't know.

A

Azrael

We also know from FFVII Sephiroth isn't quite literally the Darkness in Cloud's Heart, but that didn't stop them from changing that bit for KH. In fact, Auron is actually one of the FF characters introduced with the most potential for a background story. I think they can use him for quite a bit more, especially in BBS.

If you look up the cutscene when Sora touches the statues, he hears dialogue from FFX, Auron's memories.

But seeing how Nomura is a flip flopper, I guess I can agree partially.

Nomura never really explained the Kh Sephiroth and Cloud deal. As far as we know, the Kh incarnation of Sephiroth is the physical manifestation of the dark memories and feelings in Cloud's heart.

You can PM me about it or something.

I'm straying too far from the subject and I'm sorry

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
I would love to see a cross over between Terra and Zack. Separated at birth lol. They may dive deeper into the unexplained connection between KH Seph and Cloud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back